Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Squadmishali

So far the character that I have understood and can relate to is Pari, I really love this girl the way she is so sensitive yet she doesn't show it in her face and is always spreading smiles and laughter 😊

Hola Mish.. .From Maunal AT to Pari AT πŸ€—...hopefully other members will join soon. 

Pari's pain is drawing me in.  Remember once Kunal said whenever Pari is sad, she bottles up her emotions. Grown up Pari is just like that. To the world she comes across as happy go lucky, however emotionally there's a deep vaccum in her. πŸ˜­
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

hi dear

Yep her zupp not a word was so cute
She n Ruhan r so good 😳

Yes.. .I like their chemistry. πŸ˜ƒ
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mishali

add this image at pg 1  if u want

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Yes.. .I like their chemistry.  πŸ˜ƒ

Haina
I thought i m the only one who want pari ruhan
But m scared because of promo
In promo when the VO said dil kiska dega saath purane rishte...till here toh ruhan was looking at Misti but when it comes...ya Naye juzbaat then he turned n starts to look at pari...pari too looked at him...n the very first promo of silsila was like that only...mauli n kunsl were happy but then when it comes to jazbaat kunal looked at nandini
I don't want pari to have the same destiny as her mother...can't tolerate that diving love againπŸ˜†
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Hello
Same here..never thought going to watch show..phir yeh tha ki forum toh bilkul join nahi karna hai

Than.I saw AT Admin ..so  came here to give a shout for her

Nice to see u

True that. After the humongous debacle of season 1 with her constant flip flop,  i was wary of Gajra n Pearl. πŸ˜­. I still am wary n not shipping anyone.  I want Rads to open her eyes n see what's going on with Pari and of course she should find her true happiness. To be honest Rads has disappointed me big time. She was once my favourite character but not now. πŸ₯±
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Mishali

add this image at pg if u want

hi dear
Can i use it too as my siggy?
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Haina

I thought i m the only one who want pari ruhan
But m scared because of promo
In promo when the VO said dil kiska dega saath purane rishte...till here toh ruhan was looking at Misti but when it comes...ya Naye juzbaat then he turned n starts to look at pari...pari too looked at him...n the very first promo of silsila was like that only...mauli n kunsl were happy but then when it comes to jazbaat kunal looked at nandini
I don't want pari to have the same destiny as her mother...can't tolerate that diving love again πŸ˜†

Don't worry Sonal. I don't think Pari will follow Nandini's footsteps. Infact what I feel is this time she'll put her happiness on line to atone for her mum's doings.  But eventually happiness will come to her. 
SONAL30 thumbnail

Hola Mish.. .From Maunal AT to Pari AT  πŸ€—...hopefully other members will join soon. 

Pari's pain is drawing me in.  Remember once Kunal said whenever Pari is sad, she bottles up her emotions. Grown up Pari is just like that. To the world she comes across as happy go lucky, however emotionally there's a deep vaccum in her. πŸ˜­

pari is the most emotional one
The whole family loves her no doubt in that but when it comes to her mother she always found herself alone n i understand everyone's hatred towards nandini...they aren't wrong but at the end of the day pari feels alone coz of her mother's kaand
SONAL30 thumbnail

Don't worry Sonal. I don't think Pari will follow Nandini's footsteps. Infact what I feel is this time she'll put her happiness on line to atone for her mum's doings.  But eventually happiness will come to her. 

yep
If Misti n ruhaan gonna fall for each other then she should stay away from them
M ok with arnav pari too...he is cute 😳
Oh n wts ur name dear
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

True that. After the humongous debacle of season 1 with her constant flip flop,  i was wary of Gajra n Pearl. πŸ˜­. I still am wary n not shipping anyone.  I want Rads to open her eyes n see what's going on with Pari and of course she should find her true happiness. To be honest Rads has disappointed me big time. She was once my favourite character but not now. πŸ₯±

I Know what u saying..
Agree--as far as Rads is..I am surprised to see--how can she don't see pari's sadness

i will say--so far.. cast is looking  Good.let see--how long they are going to keep up the charm

Very nice to see..some of our old members ..πŸ€—