Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

A waste of time for me.

I still can't figure out what they want. They wanted to give us romance, it was possible without getting that far. Now in addition to killing all hope in our country, they make the Krishna character cruel!

they have many other tracks to show but cvs are hell bent on ruining this show for us😡 and if they show radha married ayan, this serial end for me. i already have enough problems in my life, i dont want this show to ruin my peace.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanisha997

they have many other tracks to show but cvs are hell bent on ruining this show for us😡 and if they show radha married ayan, this serial end for me. i already have enough problems in my life, i dont want this show to ruin my peace.

Same for me

tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

if cvs does not want to show radha krishna wedding then why so much drama?  they just ruined all the characters of the show😡why krishna always make mockery of radha's love? why vrishbhan never thinks before doing anything? why balram never questions krishna? 

Edited by tanisha997 - 5 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanisha997

if cvs does not want to show radha krishna wedding then why so much drama?  they just ruined all the characters of the show😡why krishna always make mockery of radha's love? why vrishbhan never thinks before doing anything? why balram never questions krishna? 

Tanisha I said it in the "Sleet Of Emotional" thread.

Vrishban is the character I can't stand anymore. I think he's the most poorly made character. He plays the victim when he likes, he is easy to handle, but when it comes to his pride and pride, he is in lion mode? No, I don't think I can really love him.

The other characters I think the only one who remained herself is Kritika. 

Otherwise, the others are a waste of time. 

Yashoda is no longer sweet, but she becomes the one who punishes because Rohini has disappeared. 

Nand and Rohini haven't been here for days. 

The return of the Ugrapat family, Ayan and Jatila after days without them was too much for my emotions.

Kans who believes he has the right to decide Radha's life by wanting the groom to Ayan.

Balram has become the clown of the series, he no longer plays his role of mediator.

Krishna has forgotten that he is a God, he is just a carefree human teenager. 

Radha makes jokes too, even though she gave a life lesson to the Chandravali-Govardhan couples.

Currently no one is worth it. I feel the free fall of the show which is a shame, they have talented actors, they should better exploit them... But no they are showing something illogical. 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Tanisha I said it in the "Sleet Of Emotional" thread.

Vrishban is the character I can't stand anymore. I think he's the most poorly made character. He plays the victim when he likes, he is easy to handle, but when it comes to his pride and pride, he is in lion mode? No, I don't think I can really love him.

The other characters I think the only one who remained herself is Kritika. 

Otherwise, the others are a waste of time. 

Yashoda is no longer sweet, but she becomes the one who punishes because Rohini has disappeared. 

Nand and Rohini haven't been here for days. 

The return of the Ugrapat family, Ayan and Jatila after days without them was too much for my emotions.

Kans who believes he has the right to decide Radha's life by wanting the groom to Ayan.

Balram has become the clown of the series, he no longer plays his role of mediator.

Krishna has forgotten that he is a God, he is just a carefree human teenager. 

Radha makes jokes too, even though she gave a life lesson to the Chandravali-Govardhan couples.

Currently no one is worth it. I feel the free fall of the show which is a shame, they have talented actors, they should better exploit them... But no they are showing something illogical. 

I totally agree with you. 

Yashoda yes they are messing her up.

Rohini went missing first now Nand. An important track is coming up and it makes sense for Nand to be there so hopefully at least he comes back. Rohini are we sure she has not been kidnapped? Like where is she? If she comes back I want a solid reason.

Balram.....I think you know the feelings towards his current characterization 

Krishna yes exactly what you said he conveniently forgot he is God. Like...he is more human than ever and he is not human-like when we want him to be. 

Radha has gotten better the only huge plus about her character. I am just waiting till CVs messes that up too.

But yes I agreed with what you said. Makers gotta up their game. They got talented actors that are not being used.

Ps. (This is more for everyone) Sorry If I have many typos. I will be using my tablet for a few days and it loves to autocorrect when it shouldn’t. So if something doesn’t make sense sorry and please ask.😳

Edited by Janu808 - 5 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

I totally agree with you. 

Yashoda yes they are messing her up.

Rohini went missing first now Nand. An important track is coming up and it makes sense for Nand to be there so hopefully at least he comes back. Rohini are we sure she has not been kidnapped? Like where is she? If she comes back I want a solid reason.

Balram.....I think you know the feelings towards his current characterization 

Krishna yes exactly what you said he conveniently forgot he is God. Like...he is more human than ever and he is not human-like when we want him to be. 

Radha has gotten better the only huge plus about her character. I am just waiting till CVs messes that up too.

But yes I agreed with what you said. Makers gotta up their game. They got talented actors that are not being used.

Ps. (This is more for everyone) Sorry If I have many typos. I will be using my tablet for a few days and it loves to autocorrect when it shouldn’t. So if something doesn’t make sense sorry and please ask.😳

Rohini, he won't have a valid reason. This is like Chandravali when she first disappeared. She'll just come back like that.... 

Nand, yes he will come back, moreover he disappears and reappears as if by magic he too.... 

Radha it's more than sure they'll ruin her when she accepts her father's request without beating her. Besides I never expected anything from her character, she's just good to be sacrificed to the goodwill of CV's.

For Balram, knowing that he is Krishna's only supporter, he will always play a double role and he will always be trapped by Krishna, so we can't avoid that. 

ReadLo thumbnail

I would like to understand Krishna's expression.  It's ambiguous.