OS Writing Contest 2 ~ CLOSED

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Welcome to the Second OS CONTEST of the magical couple SamAina. We are part of their charismatic journey since they were mere teenagers to a wedded couple.What a nostalgic journey!

So, here it's time to unleash the writer in you, to give us your very own version of SamAina one shot! 

This is not just a Story Writing Contest but an  opportunity for the writers to mould our favourite Couple into one or the other forms through their creativity and a chance for the readers to feel that romance and passion of  SamAina in different flavours through their favourite writers.

Last time it was a grand success. Hope to see magnificent response this time too. All the aspiring writers, new writers and veterans do participate actively, not for a competition but as a forum activity. 

Contest Organising Team: Ross11 & Rph09

Tag Credit: chaaru26

Permission: Metis

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail

OS will be based on SamAina and subjected to YUDKBH Forum only.

Some beautiful  SamAina moment visuals are provided to the participants and you have to use your own imaginations to form a story of SamAina using  that scene. You have to make your own situations other than the ones already shown in the show. 

There is no word limit. 

The entries will be posted without writer's name so as to avoid any discrepancy.

Do not copy other's work or do not post your past work you had written in any forum. If we find it out then the participant will be disqualified. 

No adult content allowed.  

Give Title to your story. 

The results will be declared on the basis of voting by readers. 

Do not ask for votes via Private Messages to your close friends in the forum or by any other means outside . If we come to know this, your entry will be disqualified. 

*RULES TO POST*

Participants will send their works by PM with the title 
OS CONTEST STORY to me Ross11 by the date 31st March 2019 by 11:59 pm IST. Don't forget to add the THEME NUMBER.

For any enquiry comment below. 

Scroll down to get the THEMES

Ross11 thumbnail

THEME 1:

THEME 2:

THEME 3: 

THEME 4: 

THEME 5:

Participants can write MAXIMUM TWO OS.

Send Story within given date or else OS will not be considered in the contest. Once submitted it will be final. No editing will be allowed further. 

I hope I cleared everything. If you have any queries, feel free to ask here.

Ross11 thumbnail
F.A.Q

1. Theme: Do we have to write the same scenario or we can use the visual and write a different story even the timeline? 
A:  Use your own creativity, timeline, age, situations can be different.

2. Language: which language should be preferred Hindi or English? 
A: English should be given preference, dialogues can be written in Hindi.

3. Whether costumes can be changed or not? 
A: Yes, you can change costumes. 

4. Meaning of Adult Content? 
A: Kissing and hugging is not an adult content. Adult content is 18+ which they can't show on TV on prime time. 

5.Can we include other characters from the show and include some new imaginary ones or not?
A: Yes, you can. 

6. Is giving title to OS is compulsory or optional? 
A: It's compulsory. 

All Qs will be answered in this space.
Ross11 thumbnail
As promised we are here with OS Contest 2, how do you find the themes? Please have your say. 
Hope to see amazing response for this Contest too. 
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Ross for giving me the chance to help you  😃 We have so many talented writers in the forum. Hope to see many of them participating.  To the new writers winning or losing is not important. If you love the show love samaina and you have a story in your mind then don't hesitate. Participate in the contest. It will be fun. Who knows you might win our hearts. All the best to all of you ❤️ Superrr excited!
Edited by Rph09 - 5 years ago
Ross11 thumbnail
@Rph09...You are welcome and Yes, Thank you for your much needed helping hand since Sona is absent, I was worried but you said instant Yes but abhi bahot kaam baaki hai.  😃
Well said and nice sermon. 😉...to add, this contest thing gives much needed reach and confidence as a writer. 

All the Best to the participants. 
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks @Rph09 and @Ross11 for giving me the chance to make the banner. I was more than happy to contribute 😊
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really loved the themes
let me think of something...
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is interesting! Will start working on it soon. Thank you😃