Poll

Why are you looking forward to YRHPK ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone!!😛
Now that this forum is open, I thought I'd get the posts started!

Simple question: why are you waiting for yeh rishtey hai pyaar ke? 😳

Personally, I will be watching this show because I am a fan of Rhea Sharma ... thats really me entire reason, although the concept too looks good from the promos

But what about you??

I'm sure our reasons will be diverse and I'd love to hear them! 

I hope this forum becomes a nice place...

Jas xx
Edited by jasleen-tsmsp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jasleen ,
Even I  too watch this show only for Rhea. Though I don't no the story of its mother show, I just want to watch this to see our Rhea back on the screen.  Whole heartedly  I wish her to get success in both her carrier and as well in personal life too. 
Edited by S_ami - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am waiting for this show for 2 reasons. One is Shaheer's comeback.
The other is the concept and theme of the show. Even today arranged marriages are the most prevalent form in India. Importance is given to horoscope compatibility is considered more important than whether the girl and guy are truly compatible. 

I like the topic that the series is bringing up and showing how different people from different generations feel about it. This will be a really good message if the makers keep it real and not go over the top with drama.
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_ami

Hi Jasleen ,

Even I  too watch this show only for Rhea. Though I don't no the story of its mother show, I just want to watch this to see our Rhea back on the screen.  Whole heatedly  I wish her to get success in both her carrier and as well in personal life too. 

Hi Sami 🤗 good to see you here 😊😛 Rhea has got a really good show here... good ph and good story and good costars... ⭐️
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Friends I am also here for Rhea happy to see her back in a new show and her character is different from the last one . I am quite sure she will do justice to this role as well. All the best to her. 👍🏼
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was hooked after seeing the promo - intrigued to see how they will approach this concept. 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I used to love kid-Mishti in the show. She was fun and very spirited.

Other than that I want to see Shaheer in this role. He looks quite enthusiastic (from the promo)
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaavi

I am waiting for this show for 2 reasons. One is Shaheer's comeback.

The other is the concept and theme of the show. Even today arranged marriages are the most prevalent form in India. Importance is given to horoscope compatibility is considered more important than whether the girl and guy are truly compatible. 

I like the topic that the series is bringing up and showing how different people from different generations feel about it. This will be a really good message if the makers keep it real and not go over the top with drama.

Hi!! I agree! In a culture that still majorly preaches "you marry first, then you get to know your partner" this show is really something new and different... showing that arranged marriages arent necessarily a bad thing so long as they are free from family pressure and rush. Plus such big life decisions should not be just a compromise. 

YRHPK has the advantage of being the spinoff of YRKKH which ofc is a very big show... so hopefully makers will be able to stick their core concepts and hit off... unlike other unfortunate ITV shows which have groundbreaking concepts but get rejected by TRP audiences. Hoping for the best!
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am following Shaheer! Didn't care too much for his last show.
I am liking the concept & the charachter sketch of shaheer in this show. He makes a nice pair with Rhea.

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi Friends I am also here for Rhea happy to see her back in a new show and her character is different from the last one . I am quite sure she will do justice to this role as well. All the best to her.  👍🏼

Hi Lovely 🤗
Yess, whatever the role is Rhea will do it justice 😳😃 she's a dedicated and sincere actress ⭐️ and this project should get her more fame