Dil dance maare!

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1.1 is a very big number. I rate today's episode as -1.0. What a fall ! 

I thought the meaning of the word Stellar was "featuring or having the quality of a star performer or performers". I guess this is the not the meaning in our layered script writer's dictionary. What I saw today was lousy,pathetic,second grade writing which even second graders will reject!
It seems cardiac transplantation is like removing a sore appendix or may be dressing an infected boil--- any Tom,Dick,Harry can do it and at any hospital,even a Primary Health Centre of rural India would do! 
Melodrama was served today as starter,main course,dessert and even supper! Mannat went to pray to Shivji a la Kajol in the film "Hum aapke dil mein rehete hain" (Harneet can never be original and her penchant for long forgotten hindi movies!).She climbed steps on her knees,prayed and came back in record time.
          AND
Then we have our cardiac transplanted hero dancing and singing with joy de vivre! 
Dishi Duggal and her screech was intolerable and so were the wall papers. 

Enough said!!

6 more episodes and my dil is already maroing dance!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have to thank Gul Khan. I became a senior member during Ipk and now a Goldie with Ishqbaaz 😳 😆
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sangy heart transplant kiya? kahan? kab? kaise? Dhinku got a matching heart for transplant op??? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Stellar script is for next week not this ok  😛  That will also be rinse,repeat & reboot of Shivika ka romance & her obsession for NM/SSO/Dhinku galore 😳
Hriju321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OyeNautanki

Sangy heart transplant kiya? kahan? kab? kaise? Dhinku got a matching heart for transplant op???  😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Stellar script is for next week not this ok  😛  That will also be rinse,repeat & reboot of Shivika ka romance & her obsession for NM/SSO/Dhinku galore 😳

Wahi toh! Where did the donor heart come from? Transplant hi hua naa? Because that was the treatment proposed to him as the last resort to save his life! Script change kya? Something viewers are not privy of but our "esteemed" scriptress knows?
Edited by Hriju321 - 5 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

I have to thank Gul Khan. I became a senior member during Ipk and now a Goldie with Ishqbaaz 😳 😆

Congrats!
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you rimi for the review. And thanks to all of you who have been watching the leap.

If a burn patient can be cured at home. Won't be anything new with a heart transplant.

I learnt yesterday through an English series that heart transplant patients need to take their meds for the rest of their lives. Dhinku is already cured 😆
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@Rimi...

heart transplant surgery survival chances are 10% ? 
Edited by ithihaas - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Loll I saw caps of Minku giving V for victory sign to Dhinku in the hospital scene 😆.

And that scene seemed copied from Shivika ka hospital Scene. Minus the V sign 😆

Also apparently second half mein Minku was in extra bossy biwi mode. STELLAR ekdum. 😆. Bacchi Ab biwi ka Haq Jamaa rahi hai toh love story established. Rofl.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Hriju321]
Wahi toh! Where did the donor heart come from? Transplant hi hua naa? Because that was the treatment proposes to him as the last resort to save his life! Script change kya? Something viewers are not privy if but our "esteemed" scriptress knows?
[/QUOTE

It's all semantics for Haru behan I guess, ki farak penda hai? Dhinku is hail & hearty now bas 😆 😆  😆 😆 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Dhinku is hail and hearty. And ready for his dinner date with his daily 3 designer outfits change karne waali supposedly poor bacchi biwi. Such a heartfelt love story, truly 👏 😆