Hanumant's mother

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I doubt shes a positive character after what she suggested marrying Kesari to Jawahar ..
Cant believe i actually liked this show in the beginning coz its becoming a real headache now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
what is wrong with kesari grand mother. I don't know whether she is stupid or negative but her decision really shock. I think    keasari dadi would have idea that what kind of Jawharr and his father r . .? and more today she is supporting jawahar and justifying jawahar anger   that tumne use Nikala isliye woh naraaz hai. didn't she knows jawahar was out because he put red chilli into   jagat eye during wrestling

and even she does not know, can't    hanumant tell why I make jawahar out of akhada

really very shock to c dadi supporting jawahar

how can be dadi and father is so insensitive toward kesari

and more over dadi is having sympathy for jawahar?? who is absolute goon and no sympathy for kesari who has not done anything which can harm to others?

moreover did not hanumant know child marriage is crime

yeh dadi to kaafi cunning nikli

jawahar ko support kar rahi thi. kesari ko nahi support kar sakti thi dadi kya?

btw there is no single serial where unpleasant twist does not come but I only want unpleasant twist should not be stretched   for longest time

problem arise   only when CVS started showing unpleasant twist endless day Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
At the beginning I liked the show because of diffent concept. But now I stopped completely because of nonsense thoughts too much violence, evil wining. Turned to crap.
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

what is wrong with kesari grand mother. I don't know whether she is stupid or negative but her decision really shock. I think    keasari dadi would have idea that what kind of Jawharr and his father r . .? and more today she is supporting jawahar and justifying jawahar anger   that tumne use Nikala isliye woh naraaz hai. didn't she knows jawahar was out because he put red chilli into   jagat eye during wrestling

and even she does not know, can't    hanumant tell why I make jawahar out of akhada

really very shock to c dadi supporting jawahar

how can be dadi and father is so insensitive toward kesari

and more over dadi is having sympathy for jawahar?? who is absolute goon and no sympathy for kesari who has not done anything which can harm to others?

moreover did not hanumant know child marriage is crime

yeh dadi to kaafi cunning nikli

jawahar ko support kar rahi thi. kesari ko nahi support kar sakti thi dadi kya?

btw there is no single serial where unpleasant twist does not come but I only want unpleasant twist should not be stretched   for longest time

problem arise   only when CVS started showing unpleasant twist endless day

Yeah they all do that for trp ...but one character i cant stand these days is dadi ...i hate her more than jawahar and zorawar both combined.

Yes i hope they end it soon .
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

At the beginning I liked the show because of diffent concept. But now I stopped completely because of nonsense thoughts too much violence, evil wining. Turned to crap.

Exactly even i started coz it looked fresh different and positive but these colors ppl inserted their fav Balika vadhu track in this also