Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I guess so πŸ˜†

And Pari's statement about Kunan  not being wrong is the reason why she is not liked,coz Kunan were wrong as hell πŸ₯±

Atleast Kunal did say a sorry ..Nandini was selfish till the last moment ..She expected Mauli to take care of her child .. 

That CD speech .. πŸ˜‘

I did hate Pari's dialogue but now I love the trio - Bua , Tamatar and Pari .. They are super funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Her emotions are not even explored n that's why ppl are unable to relate to such posts.
I guess her monologue's may start once she becomes close to ruhaan n fighting her feelings..

still calling it fake was no no but i gues its ok even if majority maunal fans are partial towards pari after all she is kunal daughter so i cam understand even i am partial to mishti as she is mauhaan s daughter  and i find her more relatable as i am an introvert too  i like pari a\but i love mishti 

i agree ruhaan will bring mishti s feelings to surface mishti hides her emotions and fears and ruhaan will help her get away from past baggage he is mishti ka ishaan πŸ˜³

Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav thinking about being a Fashion photographer is too cuteπŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
For the first time, MishRi's bond and their real emotional bond was given importance.  Mishti's anger , her snapping nature comes from her fears, insecurities in life. Loss of her parents has shook her a lot than its shown outside.
She is trying to be strong for her family as she's the eldest kid, but deep down she has too much insecurities about life which makes her get angry at everything that has a potential to change her perfect stuff otherwise. She was too rude with Pari, felt very bad for her. But I can understand both. Mishti is just being practical and wants her sister to be more mature and smart to lead her life alone after her. It's purely concern and love from her. 

Pari was hurt, but she didn't take it wrong, coz she also understands this. Loved their bond, coz for the first time it looked real and relatable to me after the leap. 

Feeling bad for everyone in this show as for now, It's a very complicated web of emotions. 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Am I the only one , who found Ruhaan's reaction understandable today ?  πŸ˜†
The guy had an instant fascination for her the day he saw her first time, coz he is unmarried, and she is unmarried,. . He didnt know she was committed to someone else either,..  

The next time she kissed him and it was like further pouring oil in his attraction.  

And before he could decode or act upon his feelings he came to know she was his friend's fiance. ever since he's been trying to stay away from her. But his initial feelings for her is making it hard for him to get a hold on himself when he finds her kissing another man.

He would have liked to pursue her seriously if she wasn't engaged. 
So it's understandable why he's affected so much by that. 
It's not weird , it's understandable, Imo... He's just being a regular unmarried man who has feeling for a woman, who cant be his...  
Edited by Sudharies - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ansh mishti scene was good.Mishti is strict elder sister.
Silpa20 thumbnail
There is new promo.

It seems pari is irritated with mishti and arnav then she says mujhe ruhaan acha lagta hai is it a big deal.
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

There is new promo.

It seems pari is irritated with mishti and arnav then she says mujhe ruhaan acha lagta hai is it a big deal.

Yeah that was the precap shown for Monday in Friday's episode
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah that was the precap shown for Monday in Friday's episode

precap is shown as promo?
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

precap is shown as promo?