Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sam06

Whacking my brain right now .
What will be anu's Reaction on Pre's entry ?? Will he act angry ??
How will Pre convince Veena that she is going to stay in BB and her reaction once she knows her Pre is preggie ???

Jaanae ke liye dekhthae rahiye Kasautii Zindagi kii , Mon-Fri at 8PM only on ShitPlus🀣
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Komo is looking like she is ready for a ramp show where they are going to present fusion of sarees. No where looking like a new brideπŸ˜†

I know, that too a very bad model for the ramp show πŸ˜†

N pre looks like Bomb 😳
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Anurag must have been shocked to see Pre with sindoor.. He is may be thinking Pre got married with sindoor?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he must be thinking kanhi shadi to nahi kar li pre neπŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is actually wearing a normal saree. It can be Veena's..As Veena just wears colourless sarees now a days.

πŸ˜‰

And Pre wore more fashionable saree in Anushka engagement. Though I didn't like that saree at all..πŸ˜†

rich cloth is never a problem for sharma 
but she convinced veena
Edited by moniloveanupre - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

I know, that too a very bad model for the ramp show πŸ˜†

N pre looks like Bomb 😳

I love simple and classy looks, it would have been a great look if Komo's was a complete saree look especially without that half legging/jegging/pant. I liked her blouse but the over all it's a disastrousπŸ˜†
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's Prerna Sharma who used to come in auto, now it's Mrs Anurag Basu so car, she is maintaining fake standard of her sasural πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am eagerly waiting for the day when Pre will make MoNi dress without their hideous jewelleries and Show them how fake their standard is..πŸ€ͺ
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am eagerly waiting for the day when Pre will make MoNi dress without their hideous jewelleries and Show them how fake their standard is..πŸ€ͺ

wo dikh hi gaya hai  kitne  rich hai basus πŸ˜†
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That's pretty normal saree I don't see anything fancy in that saree maybe they have it before only. Ghar main 4 ladies hain ek saree ki kami nahi hogi na especially it's nothing like Basu women's type πŸ˜†

Basu women ke sari toh kaafi gande hain.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
I am curious to know what will she ask Anurag, his replies. Tomorrow will be Anurag's turn to listen , he will be too shocked to even respond. MohKomVi fuming, Anupam enjoying the drama, Tapur as always confused and clueless πŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I love simple and classy looks, it would have been a great look if Komo's was a complete saree look especially without that half legging/jegging/pant. I liked her blouse but the over all it's a disastrousπŸ˜†

Simple n classy looks work best for newly married bride. Coz main focus is on the sindoor in her hair parting, red bindi n other bridal ornaments. N with a classy sari makes brides look ethereal 😳

Koi samjhao iss Kom phuski bomb ko

πŸ˜†