Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
wow Kunal's Ruhan At... 
plz add my name ...😊
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
My fav boys capturig there ladies in a photograph!! Gosh how much i am missing KJ's long hair

asyshdzjf

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
TERE JAISI BEAUTY KISI KI BHI NAI HONI THANDE KI BOTTAL MAIN TERIII OPENER TUJHE GATTT GATTT MAIN PEEE LOOONNN

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so happy to see new and old kunalians here..

finally my dream came true..kunal playing the main lead role..lolz

yesterday i was just happy about kunal's comeback woh bhi as main lead and his new dashing hott and handsome look..

but today m soo happy to see ruhaan's attitude..hez soo cool ,,ekdaam bindaas..solid.. baal khola pic uthayi and chal base..lolzz..loved that little mishaan scene and rihaan scenes too..

season 2 casts are amazing..all doing great job..cant blv this is not airing on tv..
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really like pari n ruhaan too In terms of chemistry. Now i am really confused lol😆 whoes side i am😲 Kunal look good with tall girls too😳
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hii anju dii,,good to see u here,,\
kunal has pretty good height,,ofcourse he will look good with tall girls,,and tejaswini is beautiful,popular,young and talll...
tejnal is like a dream pair,,but m loving pari ruhaan too..i think rihaan will be best buddies,,ruhaan will treat pari like a buddy,,the way pari treats arnav but,,pari will fall in love with ruhaan,but ruhaan will fall in love with mishti..veer i think doing cameo..
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

hii anju dii,,good to see u here,,\
kunal has pretty good height,,ofcourse he will look good with tall girls,,and tejaswini is beautiful,popular,young and talll...
tejnal is like a dream pair,,but m loving pari ruhaan too..i think rihaan will be best buddies,,ruhaan will treat pari like a buddy,,the way pari treats arnav but,,pari will fall in love with ruhaan,but ruhaan will fall in love with mishti..veer i think doing cameo..

hi proma 🤗 happy to see u here😳. Yez both pari n teju looks good with KJ especially teju😳
 I didnt like S1 except Mauli. It was glorification of ema🥱. But till now so far i am loving all the characters. So i am going to give it a try. 
KJs was the first name associated with season 2. So he will take the show forward.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 5 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Pehle Om and now Ruhaan. Kunal Jaisingh is known to essay the most interesting characters of ITV , I'm glad he doesn't go to chose easy characters like those stupid cliched angry young man kind of roles. 
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys. Am an old member frm IB forum... 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Omkara the most in Ishqbaaz.

Kunal is more handsome as Ruhaan though 😆

Is there any AT for Misthi and Ruhaan?