Gajra wants hatred towards Pari?

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Gajra wants ppl to hate Pari already? What was the point of that dialogue? Didn't Gajra know it would again boil ppl up? Feeling bad for Aneri now :(

Though I m not gonna judge pari for that one sentence..
As of now starting with accepting all of them without past hang ups...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Gajra wants ppl to hate Pari already? What was the point of that dialogue? Didn't Gajra know it would again boil ppl up? Feeling bad for Aneri now :(

She can't write for how audience wants.. it's pari's POV...thou we know it's wrong doesn't mean she too has to have same POV..for her one shud be with the loved ones..just a speculation from my end for her...
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't Gajra wants hatred for Pari per say. Gajra is out of touch with audience's emotions. She is still unable to accept that Kunan's relationship was never accepted by the vast majority. She still isn't able to fully accept and portray that Kunan were wrong. If she really wanted the audience to hate Pari, they wouldn't have spent so much time on Pari's emotions at the loss of Mauhaan-Kunal-Dadi while Mishti's emotions were briefly explored. She's just making the same mistake for Pari that she did for Nandini- trying to justify the EMA, instead of accepting the faults.  
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think prev season ppl wernt accepting the EMA so gajra came with same wine br different bottle ... this time Engaged Mishti will fall for another person ... by this Mishti will realise Her father was not at fault ... as mishti still hold grudges against her father ...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know what I may be wrong but Gajra hated Kunal and probably did not like Pari too till end of s1. Yes there was lot of Kunal jaap in the ML track , but she kind of made Kunal look like a fool and make audience dislike him,Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

You know what I may be wrong but Gajra hated Kunal and probably did not like Pari too till end of s1. Yes there was lot of Kunal jaap in the ML track , but she kind of made Kunal look like a fool and make audience dislike him,

She even made Pari say dialogues that made Ppl rant about her .. Even I did ..Though I love the way Barbiee used to say those dialogues , I get pissed off when I think about writers making Pari say all that .

I have a strong feeling that like Kunal , this season Pari is the scapegoat ..Even in the climax Kunal was insulted twice ๐Ÿ˜†
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poiu123

You know what I may be wrong but Gajra hated Kunal and probably did not like Pari too till end of s1. Yes there was lot of Kunal jaap in the ML track , but she kind of made Kunal look like a fool and make audience dislike him,

Gajra definitely hated Kunal dialogues given ton him are proofs๐Ÿคฃ
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m confused if Pari is the main lead or Mishti
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ph chosen aneri for a reason...she is too much gutsy...

she teached lessons too huge number of JW fans when behadh was running...

so pari character going to be controversial one for sure...and aneri know very well how to handle haters...๐Ÿ˜‰
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think we are actually going to feel sorry for adult pari..she's been dealt a raw deal in life...her mother died when she still little..her father was a cheater who betrayed his first wife and didn't defend his relationship with his second wife ..her mother..so she hasn't seen a happy long marriage between her parents ...she would have been too young to remember her mother and father together ..as she was only 2 or 3 when her mom died...and her fathers family regard her mother as a homewrecker ..a mistake her father made ..so she has lots of baggage from her parents...and it's made her distrust marriage and commitment..๐Ÿ˜•