Nothing goes right for Sameer naina?

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Come On... Cvs why nothing goes right for sameer naina. 

Point out one thing that went without any issues? I know its serial but still. 
Hai ram headache hota hai.. Sameer naina ki problem dekh kar..I am going to watch few old episode just to make myself understand yes this show is still worth it to watch. We have Ashi and RD ,lovely song on perfect time and yes other powerful cast or else this show is just same old Hindi daily way...

But I have faith this is just phase ...all this maheswaris needs to be out of the house 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arre chill yaar..by next week hopefully samaina will start living for themselves...don't stress...its better they added humour na...
Let me tell why this is different..they showed a rasm being the reason for them staying away...unlike other shows jahan hate ki vajah se ya illogic third villain ko plotting ki vajah se leads separate ho jate hain pehli raat ko hi...Edited by Abida_angel - 5 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Have patience! We have tolerated Delhi track & break up track where these two were not with each other. But now they r together!!! So have some faith that's all I can say!
rituriyaakhil thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

Hai ram headache hota hai.. Sameer naina ki problem dekh kar..I am going to watch few old episode just to make myself understand yes this show is still worth it to watch. We have Ashi and RD ,lovely song on perfect time and yes other powerful cast or else this show is just same old Hindi daily way...

But I have faith this is just phase ...all this maheswaris needs to be out of the house 

Just because the VO keeps on saying "nothing happened straight for Sameer & Naina", it does not make it convincing that everything keeps on going wrong for them.  CVs have made the show Sameer & Naina versus rest of the world just like any other ITV show.  I also do that what Bitblue does- I watch the school phase and pinch myself to say it is still the same show.  My loyalty to his show is due to its beautiful beginning.

Tell me one thing - in the 90s if the groom & bride are told that they cannot spend one night together for the sakes of the ritual, how hard is it to keep away for one night? Lot of people can blame Mami as much as you want, but why is Sameer poking around?  I think it used to be embarrassing for a bride if groom kept on lurking around like that. Actually Sameer is giving Mama 1001 reasons to think otherwise by hanging around like that.  
Sushi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Relax guys, abhi abhi sadhi hui hai so thoda time lagega, aisa nai ki aaj sadhi hui toh sab romance aaj se dikhaynege, 1/2 week thoda problem and new wed wife ki struggle dikhake Samaina romance suru hoga so have patience. Aaj ka episode toh awasome tha, yeh Mami ko Mein 1/2 week tak jhel sakti hu but usse jyada nai, I hope cvs yeh na bhule ho ki yeh sirf Samaina ka ghar hai and yhe mami ko apne ghar bhejde and uski bahu ko delivery karade, kab hoga iska baccha.
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushi99

Relax guys, abhi abhi sadhi hui hai so thoda time lagega, aisa nai ki aaj sadhi hui toh sab romance aaj se dikhaynege, 1/2 week thoda problem and new wed wife ki struggle dikhake Samaina romance suru hoga so have patience. Aaj ka episode toh awasome tha, yeh Mami ko Mein 1/2 week tak jhel sakti hu but usse jyada nai, I hope cvs yeh na bhule ho ki yeh sirf Samaina ka ghar hai and yhe mami ko apne ghar bhejde and uski bahu ko delivery karade, kab hoga iska baccha.

I dont think it is about the romance anymore. It is about nothing going right. So many issues so much drama and taunts and sameer who is short tempered let's everyone and anyone make fun of naina.. 

They are making a mockery of everything..
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sushi99

Sorry but I'm fed up of this hyper reaction of certain portion..kuch drama dikha nahi ke shuru OTT reactions...
Sameer won't let mami stay in his house..he knows how she ls...even today he said ke faltu ke pange leti hain...
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

All are feeling the same dear... Too many twists and drama... cant believe Samaina are married we dint get any proper non drama episodes to relish 
After shaadi its some more layers of drama...
On top of all NAINA'S HAIR ðŸ˜¡