Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Warning - story inspired from Playful kiss so ignore if watched it πŸ˜Š

Deewani 

----------------

" Who is  Geet here ? "   

.. all students stopped  whatever they were doing , hearing class hotty's voice , that too in common room . It's like 10th wonder as the perfect student ,  who hardly pass common room corridor , is actually here. The Maan Singh Khurana every girls dream boy came here , that  too asking something which is unusual . Who don't know him ? With IQ of 150 he is famously known as The Genious golden boy . 

" I'm asking something " he raised his voice a littel to bring back the girls who busy drooling over him ... 

after few moments finally from a corner a small pretty cute girl came out , giving small smile or say trying to ... 

" you ? "

Maan raised an eyebrow looking her for one second then show her a  small chit in his hand " did you send this letter ? " 

She gulped her saliva looking  at his hand then back at her friends , who gave thumps up encouraging her ... " um.. yes " she muttered blushing furiously ..      

" I love you more then chocolate... " he read one line from her letter , and others literary  got heart attack realising  the whole matter ..but Maan too busy or say angry to notice anything  , as Someone dared  to touch his bag and put something in it without his  permission .

"here it should be THAN not THEN .. you are very poor in grammar and atleast 11 spelling mistakes in this small paragraph ,  so bad english ..i corrected them ... study harder , you need it .."

saying so he gave her letter back and went without  giving another glance to her .   

As soon as he left whole room burst out laughing  . " oh man such epic insult , how dumb you can be !.. you Geet the last bench student trying to woo our first boy Maan ! "  Sasha the school bimboo taunt her making her more miserable .. 

" oye who are you to talk to my Geet like this ? " her friends Pinky and Titli came forward in her defence...

Sasha rolled her eyes " lo aagayi yeh idiots bhi "   

" idiots kisko boli ha... and where is the rule that last girl can't date first boy huh ? " Pinky glared trying to scare her ...   

" ho who said your precious Geet can't date hotty ... even I want her to irritate him more, so that we can get to see such crispy scene more ... free entertainment, what say girls ... but have to say you have guts dumbo " all started laughing agreeing with her .  

Before Pinky or Titli give back Geet run away from there ..half heartedly they followed her  . Both looked at each other sadly feeling bad for their friend who sitting on bench showing her back .

" Maan shouldn't have done that , if he wanted to reject you , he could have done it politely.. " Titly said sitting beside Geet ..

" ha sach mein ..itna insult jaroori nehi th..." she stopped seeing Geet smiling ...  she eyed Pinky showing signal that their friend must have gone mad because of rejection..

" Geetu don't be disheartened ok ..its not like he is the last man on earth hai na Titli ... " 

" ha tujhe uske liye Pyaar tune kya kiya ki Urmila nehi banna .."

Geet frowned finally coming out of her day dreaming zone ... " kya bol rahe ho tum dono ! " 

" aur kya bolu , yeh sab hone ke baad tu hass rahi hai , so you must gone mad na "    

" uff tum log bhi na .. Pinky better you concentrate on your chips kuch bhi soch ti hai ... yes I'm sad that Maan behaved like this but I'm happy too ... "      

" happy for what ? " Pinky asked opening another chips packet   ..  

" see now Maan knows my name ... for past 6 months he even didn't know my existence but now he at least know Geet... uski deewani . Mere liye wohi kaffi hai. Pyar toh ek na ek din usko mujhse ho hi jayega dekhna "   

although   her friends didn't agree on it but for Geet sake they didn't say more... 

Keepdreaming2019-04-16 05:44:06

Keepdreaming thumbnail

INDEX 

Part 1 - Above 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Last Part

Epilouge -  Because Of You

My Index

Extended version 

Wattpad Link

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maan toh ek number ka khadoos Nikla
But geet is sweet
Isi baat se khush h ki Maan jaanta h use
That's so sweet

Loved it sabina
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations
Continue soon
Waiting to see maan's reaction 
Ye reaction incomplete h
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the OS! thanks for sharing!  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Part 1 (cos I want you to continue) πŸ˜‰

superb update! awesomely written! 

Hate Sasha... she is so mean!! liked Pinky defending Geet! 

Geet is indeed a deewani! can understand that she is happy that Maan knows her name! 

hope you continue πŸ˜ƒ

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Maan toh ek number ka khadoos Nikla

But geet is sweet
Isi baat se khush h ki Maan jaanta h use
That's so sweet

Loved it sabina

Yes he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† glad you liked 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Part 1 (cos I want you to continue)  πŸ˜‰

superb update! awesomely written! 

Hate Sasha... she is so mean!! liked Pinky defending Geet! 

Geet is indeed a deewani! can understand that she is happy that Maan knows her name! 

hope you continue πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry I will continue , it's kinda c ompleted ... just don't feel like editing whole OS now lazy + busy watching My Thor😳😳
Thnx for reading chetna
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Congratulations

Continue soon
Waiting to see maan's reaction 
Ye reaction incomplete h

Ya I know ... it's more about her love so Maan will be less vocal 
Keepdreaming thumbnail