Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ishaan take a bow !

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey all 
So, I finally watched Ishaan's scene with his mom and my God ! Kinshuk Mahaja nailed it 

He was beyond perfect ! I could feel Ishaan's pain coz KM was so brilliant in portraying Ishana's heartbreak ! 

Ishaan deserves the world and Kinshuk deserves all the applause and praise for his earnest portrayal of Ishaan ! Personally speaking he stole the whole episode with a mere scene !

πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ditto feelings..
😊

ishaan is making me feel so bad for him just bcz kinshuk is playing ishaan. he understands the show really well. he understands his character really well..
i watched his IV when he made an entry to this show and i was amazed to see his knowledge about this show.. 

today when he said wiped his tears in the first scene i was like dont cry , u will get ur mauli..
aaegi woh..
but alas. i cant tell him this ..

i hope ishaan and mauli get all the happiness in this world
 they deserve each other..
ishaan is pure love.. ekdum seedha sadha.. pure heart.

😊
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

ditto feelings..

😊

ishaan is making me feel so bad for him just bcz kinshuk is playing ishaan. he understands the show really well. he understands his character really well..
i watched his IV when he made an entry to this show and i was amazed to see his knowledge about this show.. 

today when he said wiped his tears in the first scene i was like dont cry , u will get ur mauli..
aaegi woh..
but alas. i cant tell him this ..

i hope ishaan and mauli get all the happiness in this world
 they deserve each other..
ishaan is pure love.. ekdum seedha sadha.. pure heart.

😊

Agree ! 

Ishaan is a gem , such men are very rare to find these days ! Such a well written character ! 
and Kinshuk's portrayal made Ishaan even more lovable ! πŸ˜³
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ishaan is gem
Ishaan a gentleman

Ishaan a love forever

Ishaan a commitment

Ishaan a loyal

Ishaan a Lion king of Mishti

Ishaan a pyaar nibhana for Mauli

Ishaan a Mauli k happiness k liye kisi bhi hadd tak jaane wala

Ishaan a no comparison with any1 except himself.

ISHAAN MEANS MISHAALI   πŸ₯³

❀️ KINSHUK MAHAJAN MEANS ISHAAN KHANNA❀️ 

Ishaan totally nail it & become winner like pre-leap Mauli

Cv's try a lot to justify kunan over mauli but fail miserly & now post leap to they tried a lot to potray Mr. X bechara kismat ka maara but again fail miserly πŸ˜†

Yeh jeet hai rationality ki...hurreyyy 
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

Ishaan is gem

Ishaan a gentleman

Ishaan a love forever

Ishaan a commitment

Ishaan a loyal

Ishaan a Lion king of Mishti

Ishaan a pyaar nibhana for Mauli

Ishaan a Mauli k happiness k liye kisi bhi hadd tak jaane wala

Ishaan a no comparison with any1 except himself.

ISHAAN MEANS MISHAALI   πŸ₯³

❀️ KINSHUK MAHAJAN MEANS ISHAAN KHANNA❀️ 

Ishaan totally nail it & become winner like pre-leap Mauli

Cv's try a lot to justify kunan over mauli but fail miserly & now post leap to they tried a lot to potray Mr. X bechara kismat ka maara but again fail miserly πŸ˜†

Yeh jeet hai rationality ki...hurreyyy 

ISHAAN IS A GEM AND SO IS KINSHUK ! πŸ˜Š
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishaan Ishaan Ishaan Wat To say About Him and The One Who Extraordinary Made This Character Alive πŸ‘ our Kinshukmahajan ❀️ Meri Neela Nag πŸ€— ..

Made His Mark into the Top Level By His Wonderful Portrayal πŸ‘ Which Comes As Naturally As Possible πŸ‘ . Displaying Positive Character Is Not an Easy Job πŸ‘ The Command over The Character Treatment Is Most Difficult πŸ‘ Which Made Him Again and Again Winner of Hearts πŸ€— Take a Bow KinshukMahajan

Kehne ko Ishaan ❀️ Rudra ❀️ Ek Hi Hai πŸ‘ Dono Shivji ka Naam jaisa πŸ˜› Lekin Donoka Farak πŸ˜› Khub Dikhaya   πŸ‘ Jaisa Divine SuperNatural ❀️ aur Divine Human ❀️ Establishing Same Pure Traits πŸ‘ ..

Still in Ishaan Pain 😭 .Mauli aaja Jaldi 😑 ..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It is an emotional scene.Heartbroken ishaan was portrayed by KM very well.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Ishaan Ishaan Ishaan Wat To say About Him and The One Who Extraordinary Made This Character Alive πŸ‘ our Kinshukmahajan ❀️ Meri Neela Nag πŸ€— ..

Made His Mark into the Top Level By His Wonderful Portrayal πŸ‘ Which Comes As Naturally As Possible πŸ‘ . Displaying Positive Character Is Not an Easy Job πŸ‘ The Command over The Character Treatment Is Most Difficult πŸ‘ Which Made Him Again and Again Winner of Hearts πŸ€— Take a Bow KinshukMahajan

Kehne ko Ishaan ❀️ Rudra ❀️ Ek Hi Hai πŸ‘ Dono Shivji ka Naam jaisa πŸ˜› Lekin Donoka Farak πŸ˜› Khub Dikhaya   πŸ‘ Jaisa Divine SuperNatural ❀️ aur Divine Human ❀️ Establishing Same Pure Traits πŸ‘ ..

Still in Ishaan Pain 😭 .Mauli aaja Jaldi 😑 ..

Rudra from Naagin right ! Rudra was also a selfless lover ! Loved him there as well 

Same is the case with Ishaan ! He is a selfless lover and a pure hearted person ! πŸ˜³

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

It is an emotional scene.Heartbroken ishaan was portrayed by KM very well.

True ! It was such an emotional scene 
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

Rudra from Naagin right ! Rudra was also a selfless lover ! Loved him there as well

Same is the case with Ishaan ! He is a selfless lover and a pure hearted person !😳

Yes From Naagin2 How He Made His Character to It's Heights Shown Unlimited Selflessness πŸ‘ Here Ishaan πŸ‘ Both Phenomenal ⭐️ ..