vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
just now i saw on youtube viedo
i don't know that telly reporter sources are reliable or not
bt there is a news that finally aalisha is leaving immj🥳
& aft 6 months leap sonarika will replace her in a show
aalisha ko yeh show bahut pehle hi chhod dena chahiye thha
mamta already snatched her lead character from her & now also she spolied her current tara's character
only for 2-3 minutes aalisha's SS viewers ko nia sharma ko bhi jhelna padta thha bt now aalishian's are free from this daily torture
now sonarika is mamta's new talented victim😆
jo aalisha ke saath hua woh hi sonarika ke saath bhi hoga
first sonarika will play double roles then mamta will kill her one of them role like aalisha
this is what mamta's repeated recycled oriented tracks of immj😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
no immj without aalisha
end it
preeti. thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 2
Very happy that she is out of this crap.   

But I like Sonarika and never wanted her in this show🤢🤢
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its good that Alisha has chosen to exit out of this crappy show but her exit cannot be just a vanishing act.Her role Tara needs to be given a proper exit that much is deserved by Alisha for the splendid work she's done so far in IMMJ.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Vaishu youtube videos r not reliable and tara is still alive and today i think aalisha was shooting for show after leap so i think she still didnt left show..cvs need to give proper end to tara character n free her from show..sonarika character today shown like arohi of first season innocent arohi with name netra .and deep gone blind n i think now he is behind netra for eyes n he will trap her in fake love like first season he trapped arohi for tara..n fake arohi is kidnapped by someone 
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti.

Very happy that she is out of this crap.   

But I like Sonarika and never wanted her in this show 🤢🤢

Still wondering why Sona chose this show I mean c'mon  we all know that the story sucks and writers have completely destroyed all the characters. I really like Arjun, Sona and Aalisha but I really want this show to end fastEdited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ravthereader it's imposible yeh show tab tak khatam nahi hoga jab tak colors naa chahe
sabi i think this show will end on deep's mental asylum track😆 who only needs psychatrist treatment instead someone's love
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ravthereader

Still wondering why Sona chose this showI mean c'mon we all know that the story sucks and writers have completely destroyed all the characters. I really like Arjun, Sona and Aalisha but I really want this show to end fast

Love Sonarika ❤️ and Want to see Her With Arjun 😳 but this Doesn't deserve 😲 it's totally unexpected 😕 is Alisha Still there 😲 Wish She out And Come New Show ⭐️ my Lovelies ArjunAalishaSona ❤️ Stuck in mamtha crap 🤢 can't believe ..
priya185 thumbnail
she is the best actress on this show the makers should have appreciated her more
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys colors pe 1 new drama aya hy starring Arjun, Alisha  sonarika and Nia.. Aap logo ne dekha hy kya? 🤣🤣
Seriously 1 hi show me Kitne heroes heroines launch kare gi mamta? 🤣

Saw immj after months,, aesa lga koi new drama start hua hy, and deep's blind now wt*??? 🤣 tharki andha admi hy ab😆
As someone said now he'll be after netra for eyes, somebody must have told him ke is Larki ki eyesight perfect hy, iski ankhen laga lo😆😆

Kal ko liver, heart fail hoga deep ka,, phir 1 new entry aae gi, deep will follow her only to get her heart, lungs, liver, kidneys etc😡🤢

On a serious note aarohi ki ankhen kyun nai leta? Already he snatched her face, ab eyes bi snatch krke aarohi ko andha kr deta 😆😭