~~Hamari Valentine~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy MahaShivratri to Everyone🤗 Ohm Namah Shivaay❤️

Though I fangirled Guddan's Mahaepisode making chotu chotu postsI always wanted to make a post including all the Akshan moments we got in Valentine Special episodes

I am dedicating this post to each & every single person's HARDWORK that went behind the scene in making this maha episode possible👍🏼This post is dedicated to all the EXTRA EFFORTS, to all those EXTRA PAIN,to all those SLEEPLESS SHOOTING SHIFTS that was needed for making this V day special episodes EXTRA SPECIAL for us viewers⭐️  ⭐️ 👏 👏DIL SE BIG THANK YOU 🤗 WE LOVE YOU ALL❤️Keep Up The Great Work Team Guddan👍🏼

Now Lemme Fangirl once again🥳

- Jindal Saab When you can Admire your Wifey then you can also give her compliments too😛Itna khadus dikhane ki kya zarurat thi?😆Aapke izzath kam nahi hogi agar tareef karte toh🤣

- I sware "Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga" Song has become my favourite only bcz of Akshan's danceTheir dance was cute😳 & I enjoyed them bcz Nishika just slay whenever they dance😎 ⭐️

- I loved how Akshan exchanged looks after Akshat said "Mujhe pyaar ke mayine Antara ne hi sikhaya tha aur uski yaad mein party di jaa rahi hai" He said the actual person behind V day party & who taught him the lesson of Love was his first wife Antra but at the very next moment he looked at his present Wife Guddan as if saying Yes I know you are my wife now & you too are important and she replied with her glance to him I understoodThat was SPECIAL for me⭐️

- When Hubby Jindal tried to control His Overexcited Wifey Jindal🤣This was such a hilarious moment to remember😆

Definition of "Pyaar" for Akshat : 👏

- Please Imagine Me also staring at Akshat just like Guddan here😆Q ki Akshat just clean bowled me with his simple yet deep thoughts about PYAAR

"Pyaar Kya hai...?😳 Pyaar Woh Hai Jo Zubaan se Bayan Kiya jaayein? Nahi. PYAAR TOH BASS EK EHSAAS HAI JO JAB HO JAATHA HAI TOH AANKHEIN APNE AAP BAYAN KAR JAATHI HAIISS EHSAAS KO SHBADOM MEIN BAANDHNE KI KOSHISH HI KI JAA SAKTI HAI❤️PAR BAANDA NAHI JAA SAKTA🤗BASS YEHI TOH HAI PYAAR" ⭐️

Ayeee Hayeee Jindal Saab DIL LE LO ji❤️

- Akshan Cutting Cake together as COUPLE & The BGM when they were cutting cake SUCH PERFECT LYRICS⭐️

Us Rab Ne Jab Dil Diye
Dil Ke Do Tukde Kiye
Dono Mein Ek Naam Likha
Ek Radha Ek Shyam Likha
Ab Ye Dil Dhadakte Hain
Milte Aur Bichhadte Hain
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

- Dekhiye nah Akshan are Ek Dil ke Do tukde na😳And inki jodi bhi Kanha ji ne banayi nah just like Radha Shyam ki tarah❤️Destiny make such situations that make them sometimes closer sometimes far tooUff itne matching lyrics 😛CVz👏

- Akshan feeding each other cake😳He made her eat cake first & then was going to leave but she made sure along with her he also taste cake symbolising she will make sure he will taste the SWEETNESS OF LIFE by forgetting all the bitterness of past haunting himBeautiful Moment to cherish

- When Guddan stunned his hubby with her samajhdaari regarding hubby giving gifts😉The way She maturely handled situation about gifts impressed Him😛and it was so evident in his face🤗He noticed udaasi in her face & brought gift for her

THE BEST CONFESSION THAT CAME STRAIGHT FROM HIS HEART WHICH TOUCHED HER HEART❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

"Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARI LAGTI HO Jab Samajhdaari ki baatein karti ho...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARI LAGTI HO Jab poore ghar mein apne inn baatom se dil lagaye rakhti ho...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARI LAGTI HO Jab bade se bade musibath se akele jaake bhid jaathi ho...

ISLIYE YEH TOHFA TUM HI RAKHOGI...!!!!!

Kabhi Mere Kamre mein sone ki zidd karti ho, Kabhi jeet par uchalna shuru kar deti ho, Kabhi bachom ki tarah patake phodkar khush ho jaati ho Tumhari inn sab baatom pe mujhe gussa aatha hai PAR USS GUSSE SE ZYADA TUM PYAARI LAGTI HO...!!!!

Guddan Hum donom ke beech mein Pyaar nahi hai PAR MERE BERANG GHAR MEIN RANG BHARNE KE LIYE YEH TOHFA MAIN TUMHEIN DE RAHA HU ISPE HAQ HAI TUMHARA"

- Just like Guddan I was also stunned at this Confession by Jindal SaabFor his "Pyaar Nahi Par Pyaari Lagti Ho" Confession All I can say is DIL LE LO❤️

"Tumpe acha lag raha hai"

- When Akshat complimented Guddan after making her wear His Tohfa❤️The compliment she wanted to hear 😳& asked for in their room finally came from his zubaan at the right place and at the right moment

- When They were asked to prove thet They know each other

"Ek Galatfaimi hai jo sabse zyada hai Jindal saab ko apne baare mein ki YEH DIL SE NAHI DIMAAG SE SOCHTE HAI...par aisa nahi hai q ki AGAR DIL NAHI HOTA TOH HAMARE JAISE TOOFAN MAIL KO NAHI SAMBHAL PAATE"

- See how well she understand her Jindal Saab😳He was asking her to keep silent as he thinks she dont know him much but the fact is she knows him better than what he thinks👍🏼He try to make everyone believe that he has no dil, he is emotionless but his wife, his better half very well understood the truth that Unke Jindal Saab ke pass DIL BHI HAI AUR WOH DIL SE RISTHE NIBHATE BHI HAI

"Laakom kamiya hai inmein,nibhana toh door inke saath rehena tak mushquil hai Lekin phir bhi inmein ek baath hai jo inhein baaki sab se alag karti hai aur voh yeh Vijay ki BAAKI POORI DUNIYA APNI KAMIYOM KO CHUPATI HAI PAR GUDDAN APNI KAMIYOM KO CHUPATI NAHI HAI UNPAR NAAZ KARTHI HAI,USSE APNI KAMIYA KAMIYA LAGTI HI NAHI HAI AUR JAHAN POORI DUNIYA KI BOLTI BAND HOTI HAI NAH WAHAN GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL KI BOLTI SHURU HOTI HAI"

- Hayeee Jindal Saab this was Such a Whistle Podu Moment I tell u🥳I could feel how much proud you were feeling while uttering those words about your wifeThe way you took Her name followed by your name Uff That proud feeling was reflecting not only in your voice but also it's clearly seen in your face👍🏼Please DIL LE LO again❤️

"Jindal Saab hamesha sach ka saath dethe hai inhone aaj tak galat ke saamne haar nahi maani kabhi par Hamari galati ki wajah se inhone uss galati ke liye maafi maangi jo galati inhone ki bhi nahi thi"

- When she acknowledged his efforts in clearing her mess where he went against his principles👍🏼& asked apology for that mistake which was not actually done by him

- When they were asked to become each other's aankhein👍🏼& to sambhalo each other

- His "Bharosa rakho mujhpe"  by wiping her tears was such a DIL LE LO moment❤️ The best song they chose "Hawayein"⭐️ & Nishika created Magic

- This was my most fav shotAkshat balancing Guddan from falling, His eyes reflecting intense emotions & their joined hands😳 Uff total DIL LE LO moment❤️

- Guddan Akshat Jindal Almost Uttering
"I LOVE..." 

- Akshan Shielding eachother needs special mentionI LOVED how Akshat was shielding Guddan 😳& when they were threatening to dance his hand was just covering her head so protectively😳 & it was giving me so much SUKOON And I LOVED when Akshat was selected to be shooted first the way Guddan came shielding him saying "Hamare hothe huye Jindal Saab ka bal bhi baaka nahi hone denge hum" it also gave me same SUKOONDIL LE LO Akshan for so much care & concern you both were showering on each other❤️

"Guddan...Himmath..."

- See this is exactly what he confessed before he loved this "Musibath se Akeli jaake bhid jaane ki" quality of his Pyaari😳She chose to fight against Sangi manager along with other ladies for saving all the men including her Jindal saabAnd his Jindal saab is there giving her confidence by asking her not to lose himaath because He is there with her👍🏼

- This shot needs special mention❤️I loved how he covered his Gudiya with his blazer

"Pyaar Imtehaan se nahi Saath dene se saabit hotha hai"

- Kya dhulayi ki hai nah Akshat ne Vijay ki for torturing his Gudiya🥳& This dialogue deserves👏Akshan toh hamesha ek doosare ka saath dethe hai na 😳so indirectly Akshat confessed there is PYAAR between Akshan

"Hum jaante the aap humein kuch nahi hone denge"

- Her Viswas in Her Jindal Saab that He will definitely save Her truly deserves ❤️

"Yeh Aapkeliye Tohfa...Hum darr rahe the aapko dene se par jab aapne humko tohfa dia humein laga humein bhi aapko dena chahiye"

- Jindal Saab gave her confidence so that she can give her tohfa to him😳What a Beautiful Reverse Confession We Got⭐️ Totally Fida kar dia Guddan ne mereko

"Aapne na bilkul sahi kaha tha...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARE LAGTHE HAI jab bhi... jab bhi hum par bharosa karte hai...Aapko patha hai hamare Papa ke baad hai na Ek aap hi hai jo hum par itna bharosa karte hai...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARE LAGTHE HAI har baar har musibat ke saamne humein bachane ke liye khud khade ho jaathe hai...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR ACHA LAGTHE HAI jab aap humein samjhate hai bhale hi daat kar...

Humein Patha hai... HUMEIN PATHA HAI KI AAPKO RANGOM SE PAREZ HAI PAR HUM JAANTE HAI AAP ISS RANG MEIN BAHUT PYAARE LAGENGE...

Aap Pehnenege na hamara Tohfa????Hmmm...Pehenenge nah????"

Such an emotional confession we got na😭Dil bhar aa raha tha when she asked whether he will wear her gift?And I loved how he noded YES😳 & allowed her to make her wear the glasses❤️New glasses suits our Jindal Saab⭐️

The new rangeen specs will be adding more colours to his berang visions just like Guddan has started to add rang to his berang zindagi🥳Hope he will look the world with a new perspective filled with hope, happiness & masti👍🏼

TUM HO Song what an entry⭐️ 👏

Ishq Agar Ek Dhaaga hai toh ek siraa Main hu Doosara Tum Ho

Ishq Agar Ek Waada hai toh ek tukda Main hu Doosara Tum Ho

Konsa Bandhan Hai Tumse Aur Konsa Ristha Hai

Kabhi Gair se lagte ho Kabhi Lagte Apne Tum Ho

Lagte Apne Tum Ho... Tum Ho... Tum Ho...

Lagte Apne Tum Ho...

- That Hug Ufff❤️ The way He looked at Her while carrying her in his arms

- Without his own knowledge he is changing from Emotionless Khadus to Her Jindal Saab👍🏼From Galatiyom ki pudiya she is slowly becoming His Pyaari❤️From Gair she is slowly becoming His Apni

- Usually Valentine Day pe Pyaar karne wale Apna Pyaar Celebrate karthe hai😉And Since our Show is UNIQUE, Our Couple Akshan is UNIQUE, Their Relation is UNIQUE so does the V day Episode is UNIQUE👍🏼Ek doosare ka saath nibhane ke liye, Ek doosare ke saath jude FARZ KA RISHTA nibhane ke liye They were ready to sacrifice their own lives👍🏼We got this much intense emotions for their FARZ KA RISTHA I cant wait for their PYAAR,ISHQ MOHABBAT KA RANG

Akshan taught us how mutual care,respect & immense trust on each other can nuture a relationship & can make two complete strangers to become an UNDERSTANDING COUPLE⭐️ 👏DIL LE LO Akshan❤️

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur posts are really dil le lo❤️
i could remember maine kitne baar ye scene dekhe h bt whenever i m watching this i never felt bored sach me Akshan are unique
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy mahashivratri 😊
Beautiful post
Made me watch the episode again
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am totally speechless after this post 👏👏👏
This is so rightly put together :-

Usually Valentine Day pe Pyaar karne wale Apna Pyaar Celebrate karthe hai😉And Since our Show is UNIQUE, Our Couple Akshan is UNIQUE, Their Relation is UNIQUE so does the V day Episode is UNIQUE👍🏼Ek doosare ka saath nibhane ke liye, Ek doosare ke saath jude FARZ KA RISHTA nibhane ke liye They were ready to sacrifice their own lives👍🏼We got this much intense emotions for their FARZ KA RISTHA I cant wait for their PYAAR,ISHQ MOHABBAT KA RANG

Akshan taught us how mutual care,respect & immense trust on each other can nuture a relationship & can make two complete strangers to become an UNDERSTANDING COUPLE⭐️ 👏DIL LE LO Akshan❤️ 

The entire team of Guddan deserves a loud round of applause with lots & lots of appreciation for giving us this beautiful valentine ❤️😳
Avogadro number of *Kala teekas* to them

& you deserve no less for this beautiful post 👏👏👏

Please please please My Dil Le Lo ! 🤗

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow
You summarised whole Akshan's beautiful scenes of Valentine in your post and you took my heart 
Awesome post
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗amazing analysis ..
happy maha shivratri to u 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

ur posts are really dil le lo❤️

i could remember maine kitne baar ye scene dekhe h bt whenever i m watching this i never felt bored sach me Akshan are unique

Thank u Kajal❤️

I also love to rewatch bcz I also never felt bored q ki Akshan kabhi aisa feelings aane hi nahi dete
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Happy mahashivratri 😊

Beautiful post
Made me watch the episode again

Happy MahaShivratri to u too Shena😃

Thank U😳

I also watched the V day epi this weekend😛
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I am totally speechless after this post 👏👏👏

This is so rightly put together :-

Usually Valentine Day pe Pyaar karne wale Apna Pyaar Celebrate karthe hai😉And Since our Show is UNIQUE, Our Couple Akshan is UNIQUE, Their Relation is UNIQUE so does the V day Episode is UNIQUE👍🏼Ek doosare ka saath nibhane ke liye, Ek doosare ke saath jude FARZ KA RISHTA nibhane ke liye They were ready to sacrifice their own lives👍🏼We got this much intense emotions for their FARZ KA RISTHA I cant wait for their PYAAR,ISHQ MOHABBAT KA RANG

Akshan taught us how mutual care,respect & immense trust on each other can nuture a relationship & can make two complete strangers to become an UNDERSTANDING COUPLE⭐️ 👏DIL LE LO Akshan❤️ 

The entire team of Guddan deserves a loud round of applause with lots & lots of appreciation for giving us this beautiful valentine ❤️😳
Avogadro number of *Kala teekas* to them

& you deserve no less for this beautiful post 👏👏👏

Please please please My Dil Le Lo ! 🤗

Genie Now I m totally speechless after watching ur GIFYeh kya hai yeh q hai yeh kisliye hai😲Hayeee aise DIL nikalke kon detha hai😭 *Itnaa Intense Gif* Le lia aapka Dil Thank U🤗

*Kaala Teekas* from my side to our Team☯️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Wow wow wow

You summarised whole Akshan's beautiful scenes of Valentine in your post and you took my heart 
Awesome post

Aww thank U Chit❤️
1 2
Next