Tere aanchal me wapas aa gaya

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Dida saying kunal  naya parivaar nahi sambhal paya tere aanchal me wapas aa gaya.Wow dida kitni choti si baat hai na ye.Pehle chod diya ab aa agaya aanchal me wapas😑
And kunal still doesn't have any guilt.Yes saying it was my mistake mauli ka ehsaan hai but I can't see the guilt.He still has not admitted his divine love was mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jiske aanchal mein Gaya tha she is no more. Agar hoti to he would never have come back. Kuch log aise hi hote hain.
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Jiske aanchal mein Gaya tha she is no more. Agar hoti to he would never have come back. Kuch log aise hi hote hain.

True agar wo zinda hoti to nahi aata
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is what I have said in my past post . Now that Mauli has done seva of Kunal, he is like you are great' πŸ˜† please be a mother to my daughter. Kuch bhi. Dida's dialogues were so regressive today 😑 . Now after 7 long years Kunal has realised how Mauli took care of his family. πŸ˜† . Matlab Kunal's character has become such a joke I can't even take his sorry seriously. πŸ˜†Edited by Sabhayata - 5 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Dida saying kunal  naya parivaar nahi sambhal paya tere aanchal me wapas aa gaya.Wow dida kitni choti si baat hai na ye.Pehle chod diya ab aa agaya aanchal me wapas😑

And kunal still doesn't have any guilt.Yes saying it was my mistake mauli ka ehsaan hai but I can't see the guilt.He still has not admitted his divine love was mistake.

Kunal's face was hilarious. Dida pretty much said he could not handle himself, without Mauli. Like he's some child, who needs Mauli to help him function. I have to say though, she was right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i dont think he will ever say that nadini was mistake because she wasnt a mistake for him he made it quiet clear ages ago that nadini is true divine love he feels bad for mauli maybe pities her current situation but he certainly does not love her anymore he never wanted her back never missed her for him it was all about nadini at first and now its all about pari 
what he feels for mauli is pity and sympathy not love 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

This is what I have said in my past post . Now that Mauli has done seva of Kunal, he is like you are great' πŸ˜† please be a mother to my daughter. Kuch bhi. Dida's dialogues were so regressive today 😑 . Now after 7 long years Kunal has realised how Mauli took care of his family. πŸ˜† . Matlab Kunal's character has become such a joke I can't even take his sorry seriously. πŸ˜†

yes dida's dialogues today were so regressive πŸ˜‘kunal is not feeling guilty when dida said naya parivaar nahi sambhal paya.It is just that nandini out so mauli is a choice.
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

i dont think he will ever say that nadini was mistake because she wasnt a mistake for him he made it quiet clear ages ago that nadini is true divine love he feels bad for mauli maybe pities her current situation but he certainly does not love her anymore he never wanted her back never missed her for him it was all about nadini at first and now its all about pari 

what he feels for mauli is pity and sympathy not love 

right I don't think he will ever admit nandini was a mistake
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Kunal's face was hilarious. Dida pretty much said he could not handle himself, without Mauli. Like he's some child, who needs Mauli to help him function. I have to say though, she was right  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes he is a bacha mere bache ko maaf karde
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup, no mention of Nandini or EMA, as if pre-leap didn't happen or something πŸ˜†