|| 11 Years Of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil || Dil Ka Rishta

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Nigaahon se bohut dur

Hai mere pyar ki manzil

Ab ye to rab hi jaane

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Remember these lines??? Those innocent eyes searching for her true love...the love which was in her heart even before she knew what love was.

Love....what is love?? Some says it's a feeling, some says when you can't live without anyone; but for her...for her love was PREM...her PREM and the waiting for him.

She was HEER.  Heer means Diamond. Some other meaning is generous and understanding. She truely personified her name. She was like a diamond...inside out. Not only her physical beauty but also her inner beauty had that spark which captured every heart. Her generous, kind hearted and understanding nature made everyone fall in love with her. She was the perfect daughter, a loving sister, and.....PREM diwanee.

And her love Prem...well Prem itself means Love and he was what his name was. Truly he was the perfect Prem. He had so much love for everyone in his heart. He loved and cherished his every relationship. He never differentiate between his own and others. He was indeed a perfect son, a loving and caring brother and wanted to be a perfect lover.

Jag diyan rasma

Ishq nahi jaanta

Jag diyan rasma

Ishq nahi jaanta

Dil betaab hai

Tujhko hi maanta

Ishq ishq rab hai rab rab hai

Ishq ishq rab hai

Hayeee Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

This thread is to celebrate the eternal love story, the most romantic love saga of the decade...the love saga of PREM and HEER or PREMEER.

Hello Deshians, today 3rd March marks the 11th Anniversary of our favorite show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Since there was no thread so thought to make one.

I am not a great writer and editor but phir bhi I tried. Hope to see you guys here.

P.S.- I will edit the first page soon. As of now I am just making this thread and posting my edits.

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
My Anniversary edits 🥳
Logo
Little Heer Maan
Prem Heer cross connection
Premeer ki Chahat❤️
KDMHMD montages
Daljeet Preet

Veera Nihal
Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 5 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy 11th Anniversary Sunzz

Lovely creations - really enjoyed looking at these in FB and here too.

Lob ya and ty for the celebration post muwah
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Happy 11th Anniversary Sunzz

Lovely creations - really enjoyed looking at these in FB and here too.

Lob ya and ty for the celebration post muwah

Thank you so much AASUS🤗
You are on fb?😲 I didn't know. Give me your profile name I'll send you FR😃

And don't thank me...we r one family  like I named this thread- "Dil Ka Rishta". 

love you❤️
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bit late to the party but OMG! Can't believe its been 11 years! Time honestly flies. Been watching old epis lately and the feels are still there. Harshiti are magic! Edited by Preeti.xo - 5 years ago
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Bit late to the party but OMG! Can't believe its been 11 years! Time honestly flies. Been watching old epis lately and the feels are still there. Harshiti are magic!

Hi preeti😊 firstfof allathank you for visiting👏 and secondly, no problem even if you are late...you are welcome😃  Deshians are always welcome at their own house😆
Yeah! Time flies you know😭 One moment you know it's here and the next moment it is gone.

And yes Harshiti are pure magic😳 and always will be.

BTW your name reminds me of Preet 😉 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti I was thinking of you couple of weeks back and wondered I didn't see you 😆🤗🥳 here you are. Lob ya. Hope all of your family doing well and you're healthy 😃

--------------

Sunzz you'are already there isn't it - Sunayana Das 😃 and insta I don't remember your ID exactly but I believe there are edits of yours I have seen.😳

Yes yes the title is so cool 😎 we are nut fans 😆 totally crazy. 
And I am athi you'd have seen me in FB and insta many times I'm sure. 🤡 and twitter if you're there.
Edited by AASUS - 5 years ago
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Preeti I was thinking of you couple of weeks back and wondered I didn't see you  😆🤗🥳 here you are. Lob ya. Hope all of your family doing well and you're healthy 😃

--------------

Sunzz you'are already there isn't it - Sunayana Das 😃 and insta I don't remember your ID exactly but I believe there are edits of yours I have seen.😳

Yes yes the title is so cool 😎 we are nut fans 😆 totally crazy. 
And I am athi you'd have seen me in FB and insta many times I'm sure. 🤡 and twitter if you're there.

Ohh you are Athi😲 Athisda GH I know you😆 yes I am in fb and IF but not in insta or tt.

Naziya or Sadia may have posted my edits on insta or Laxmi di. That's why you had seen them😃

And yes you said it right ...when it comes to Premeer or Harshiti we are really nuts ...actually crazy nuts😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Hi preeti😊firstfof allathank you for visiting👏and secondly, noproblem even if you are late...you are welcome😃 Deshians are always welcome at their own house😆
Yeah! Time flies you know😭One moment you know it's here and the next moment it is gone.

And yes Harshiti are pure magic😳and always will be.

BTW your name reminds me of Preet😉

I know this is my first home on this site and a place I always feel welcome. And aha I actually loved Preet's character so much when he was there. So sad to see him die :(
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Preeti I was thinking of you couple of weeks back and wondered I didn't see you😆🤗🥳here you are. Lob ya. Hope all of your family doing well and you're healthy😃

Heeey Girl! I been meaning to come pay a visit for some time but something or the other kept cropping up. Hope you're well 😳