Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Palakh the gifs are so awesome👏I loved, loved the Riakra gifs.⭐️The Divdydrishti gifs are good too.😳

thanksananya i am glad you loved them will be making more on them in the future for sure :DD thanks for liking the DD gifs also mate!!

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

PalakhUpdate is soo beautifulI love Drikshit gifs the colouring is awesome

thanksso much sadhana  i am very happy that you love the drikshit gifs i remember u wanted to get the gifs stacked i so wish i knew how to do it but i will deffo learn that as well n give u the stacks then  ^_^
thanksprizi  i  am glad you like dem dear  :D
  thanks dear

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Palakh, the creations on DD are update stealers.Gifs of Drikshit, look terrific. Love the big sizes too, and variations in colouring looks awesome. Love the fact, you cover all scenes, your PS is amazing too, my PS is not loading such a big epi, hangs.😆Love the Shivya creations too.Keep making variations, and updating.Madz

thanksmadz🤗yes ikr i just cant stop myself from giffing on there full scenes aadat hogyi h mujhe aab inpe gif krna , my PS crashes badly sometimes but no fear i am getting a new desktop soon n my lappy will be free from PS so will try to use PS more n more n not other sites for giffing thanks girl for liking the shivya gifs also i wish u didnt left the showCrydo  try to see the drikshit scenes atleast

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I really love the coloring of this set:the scene was really good!!!this too:I am actually in love with everything you have made, the gifs are really well edited!!!!thankyou for pm:Dkeep them coming!!!

thanksanamika (i hope thats ur name right dear?) first of all welcome to my shop so great to see a great PS-er like u here in my shop ,i am glad u like that rikara gifset dear :DD thanks once again for loving my stuff dear

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Vivirti_Suvian22019-04-20 23:53:27

thanksviv ,thats bcoz i was trying diff colorings mate it was one of the comments i got pin prevvious updates to try some more colorings s thats y i did it :DD thanks dear i am happy u like these ones

Originally posted by: InfinityWar

amazing update these gifs are just the best and my most favourite in this update totally like totally fell in love with these gifs -

InfinityWar2019-04-21 00:17:24

ohhwow i am so glad you like all these gifs mate ,makes me happy to see the appreciation ,thanks yet againWink

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

The avis ka colouring is brilliant hun! Keep up the great work! So sorry for the late reply though! :/

thanks pro its huge for me as its coming from u  ,i am so so honoured that u found my stuff as brilliant huge huge thanks from the bottom of my heart mate

Originally posted by: WinterStar

Palak.. I'm loving the divya drishti creation's colouring.. you hv come a very long way 😍👏 Keep doing.. you can try us hand on siggies as well.😎

awww thanks kesh i feel overwhelmed from your comments just made my day dear thanks so so much ^_^ i sure will

Free to use  -  Dil  Toh Happy Hai Jii(RoHa),Bollywood,Avengers Endgame,SPM(SaRoon)

Edited by DhinchakMansh - 5 years ago