Really liking drishti

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I really like drishti's cool and calm composure. She's mature but without coming across as meek, boring, self-pitying or a weak damsel. She appears really smart, responsible, hard-working and self-reliant and best of all I liked her confidence when engaging with rakshit, which his mother even was impressed by. It seems even rakshit to a certain extent is surprised with the way she carries herself and speaks with confidence in front of him. He's perhaps not used to seeing that in his employees. Divya... really annoying! Very 50/50 on her character.  Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think u mean u like Drishti. May be u wanna edit. πŸ˜†.
I also like Drishti character now. She is coming across as a nice, polite, selfless character but not a doormat one. Perfect girl next door vibes de rahi hai ye😊
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I think u mean u like Drishti. May be u wanna edit. πŸ˜†.

I also like Drishti character now. She is coming across as a nice, polite, selfless character but not a doormat one. Perfect girl next door vibes de rahi hai ye😊

πŸ˜† Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, drishti seems like a really sorted girl who knows how to get things done. Love this self-reliant and get-things-done attitude of hers.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Drishti's character sketch is good, I agree. She is meek but not weak. She seems to know when to speak up and when to be quiet - and accepts challenging work with great attitude. Love it. Hope they don't butcher her character later and make her super bechari or a super self sacrificing helpless abla naari type! Please no. Keep her strong and confident yet not irritating like Divya 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Drishti is better than Divya πŸ˜†
Divya is really annoying & trying to be oversmart ,permanently Rakshit k ghar bas gaye hai πŸ€£
On the other hand Drishti is smart, confident, hardworking ,straightforward 
Loved the way Drishti asked Rakshit directly (in today's epi)
"Aap mujhe baar baar dekhte kyu rehte ho,dekha hai maine aapko mujhe dekhte hue"

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Drishti is better than Divya  πŸ˜†
Divya is really annoying & trying to be oversmart ,permanently Rakshit k ghar bas gaye hai πŸ€£
"Aap mujhe baar baar dekhte kyu rehte ho,dekha hai maine aapko mujhe dekhte hue"

@ bold - wowπŸ‘. Badi sharp observation hai. Well Rakshit bhi kyaa karega. She is very cute  So I don't blame Rakshit for itπŸ˜†. Vaise what was Rakshit replyπŸ˜†

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Actually Raks was asking to drishti abt Terrace 
To avoid his ques, she bluntly asked " y do u always stare at me, i m just an employee"  πŸ˜†
Then Raks said..
Xactly ur just an employee now tell me Why did you embrace me?
:v :v maine tumhari help ki aur tum mere gale lag gaye . Kya yeh sahi hai πŸ˜†i m ur boss

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Drishti is better than Divya πŸ˜†

@ RED - yes that question cracked me up!🀣So unexpected but brilliant, bingo girl! Drishti rocked there. Seedha hi pooch liya - kyon ghoor raha hai? Bechara Rakshit was like - abe director ne ghoorne ko bola isliye! πŸ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

@ RED - yes that question cracked me up!🀣So unexpected but brilliant, bingo girl! Drishti rocked there. Seedha hi pooch liya - kyon ghoor raha hai? Bechara Rakshit was like - abe director ne ghoorne ko bola isliye! πŸ˜†

@Bold in black- πŸ€£
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago