Plz no luvtriangle

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Right from starting only it was hinting that there will be luvtriangle b/w Rakshit & divyadrishti

Today Divya is already impressed by Rakshit thou he is not so impressed by her .

But ya Rakshit is giving signs of liking 4 Drishti 

Divya already has a attitude of getting things by hook or by crook.

I hope they don't play with sisters bond which is yet 2 develop, these grls r yearning 4 each other from so many years.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
To be honest, I think it was inevitable. Since the second episode, from Divya and Drishti coming to the same country and Rakshit making an heroic entry, they clearly hinted towards a love triangle. And today's episode just confirmed it.

I hope that they don't follow any cliche approach to the reunion of the sisters and like you said, these girls have been yearning for each other. This show seems different and this love triangle will ruin the uniqueness of it. But I think Rakshit and this love triangle, which is making Divya stay in Rakshit's house and Drishti getting the job, will be the bridge for the sisters to reunite.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree! Though it's a love Quadrangle right now, DiDriLa.
Hoping track is handled well for sisters bond, them uniting together. Would like to see how Drishti and Rakshit's story moves, really loved their scenes yesterday.
Simi264 thumbnail
Looks to be the case that there is going to be love triangle. If so I would root for drashti-rakshith they have good chemistry 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It is going to be a love triangle once Lav goes out of the equation ( if she does!!)
The hint is already there in the promo hinting Drishti's life in danger coz of Divya. The one where Divya is shown to push Drishti off the building.
The sisters are kind of contrast to each other... Dri gentle, kind, generous to the extend of sacrificing, wishing to create no problems to others. Div as opposite pampered, spoilt, adamant and wanting to win what she wants by any means. 
I guess Rithvik might create tension/animosity between the sisters with Div not ready to give up her one sided love for Rithvik. May be Pishachini will make use of this flaw in Div to her advantage.