Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The show concept is good but man the direction of the show is so bizarre! Everyone seems to be overacting and whats with this forced comic/modern/weird attitude carried by Pisachini? Sangeeta Ghosh is such a good actress, but give her character some proper grounds for fearing ehr and use her acting skills properly. Seriously they need to change the director - the whole show looks like directed by a kid! 

Randomly kuch bhi bolte hain log, kuch bhi karte hain! I don't think the actors are bad - but for sure the director is a kid or novice. 

and please slow down a bit and show some continuity and build the scenes properly. The plane crash was like ????? I mean COME ON! Plane ka door toot gaya to usko le jaa ke vapas chipka diya? I mean halwa hai kya? What happened to laws of physics and the door's weight? ðŸ˜†

Divya ko itna chape/despo types kyon dikha rahe hain? 

And the male lead - he is not looking convincing. The actor was so good in Naagin 3, bet he can do better but again I see that as a direction problem.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I used to be a fan of nazar. But a long time back it became garbage and cheesy since that namuna dayan track. The tracks were all weird and crap after that, plus the special effects are just plain embarrassing in nazar too. This show is far better. Ex nazar fan, new DD fan. Anyways, in comparison to nazar's beginning (which was when the show was at its best), this show's start is even better than nazar's beginning. 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

I used to be a fan of nazar. But a long time back it became garbage and cheesy since that namuna dayan track. The tracks were all weird and crap after that, plus the special effects are just plain embarrassing in nazar too. This show is far better. Ex nazar fan, new DD fan. Anyways, in comparison to nazar's beginning (which was when the show was at its best), this show's start is even better than nazar's beginning.

Totally agree!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think it's too early to predict anything😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
 Pishachini didn't somehow impress me.Last week's episodes were kind of jumping from one place/ event to another. but i guess the show will now settle down to a steady pace with the background story laid down.
Sangeetha is a good actress, but the character stetch of Pichachini is kind off odd. i find the jewellery to hold the jewels kind off too unimpressive. Overlooking the minor details has always been a negative aspect of indian supernatural shows. 😭
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Pishachini didn't somehow impress me.Last week's episodes were kind of jumping from one place/ event to another. but i guess the show will now settle down to a steady pace with the background story laid down.
Sangeetha is a good actress, but the character stetch of Pichachini is kind off odd. i find the jewellery to hold the jewels kind off too unimpressive. Overlooking the minor details has always been a negative aspect of indian supernatural shows. 😭

They should change her pisachni style. Those banjaaran jewellery seem odd for the character. They should create a more unique ornaments for this modern evil pisaachni.