Did you know? Kareena Kapoor once wanted to date Rahul Gandhi

Posted: 5 years ago

Bollywood Diva Kareena Kapoor is living a blissful married life with her Nawab actor Saif Ali Khan. But not many know that before Shahid Kapoor, whom she had dated before marrying Saif Ali Khan, there is a scion of a very prominent political party with whom she wanted to go on a date. The person is none other than Rahul Gandhi.

The Veere Di Wedding' star had spoken about this on Simi Garewal's popular chat show Rendezvous With Simi Garewal'. This was just after her Bollywood debut opposite Abhishek Bachchan in J P Dutta's Refugee'.

Watch the video here:

In the video, Kareena Kapoor is seen expressing that she is really intrigued by Rahul and wants to get to know him better. She is also seen emphasizing that she and Rahul both belong to illustrious families one from a political background while the other from a cinematic background.

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor (after her successful comeback in Bollywood with Veere Di Wedding) has some major films in her kitty. She is at present busy with the shoot of Karan Johars film Good News' co-starring Akshay Kumar, Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani in pivotal roles.

Bebo also has multi starrer Takht'. The Karan Johar film also features Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar in pivotal roles.

She also has her radio show What Women Want' on which she has interviewed sister Karisma Kapoor, bestie Amrita Arora and many more.

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bubble-diaries/nostalgia/kareena-kapoor-wanted-date-rahul-gandhi/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She seemed to be attracted to intellectual types
TotalBetty thumbnail
I wish it had happened 

Imagine the Jodi... Ah the fun we could've had
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
The dumb and the dumber! 
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I wish it had happened 

Imagine the Jodi... Ah the fun we could've had

PaPoo
TotalBetty thumbnail

😆

Kareena was intrigued by him she says

I guess old money and royalty intrigues Kareena 

I wonder if she tried to contact him? She must have 😛
Edited by BettyA1 - 5 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
  Topp 😆😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always knew opposite attracts is only applicable in science.
In romantic relationships, stupidity also attracts stupidity.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like she has a type, someone with a family status and name. looks are secondary, told ya, most girls don't give a damn about looks they DNA different not like men who go after looks or body