I'm kunal Jai Singh n teju fan
So rooting for them
But I want veer n misthi as I felt veer is like some wat ishan

So I'm reversing the role

Kunal Jai sing will be veer
Rohan will be ruhan

And first episode solely dedicated to mouhan shippers

Ok lm  going into story without wasting ur time

Dadi: please mouli...please accept Kunal back...I know mouli u loves Kunal..he is ur jaan
Pls mouli I'm holding my hands in front of u
Please marry Kunal again n plz give mother to pari n father place to misthi
We will live as like before..a beautiful family

Mouli had tears in her eyes

Kunal: no.dadi...dont b selfish now...we can't keep more burden on her Dadi..

Dadi: tell me Kunal...don't u want our family back

Kunal looked at mouli
Kunal: ha dadi..I wish I erase the past n bring happiness in mouli again

Dadi smile widely

Dadi: then y beta y r u hesistating...ask her to join her hands

Kunal turned towards mouli

Then they heard voice

Pari : buddy

Munal saw isthi at door step( sorry guys I frgt which post I saw...bt is saw post with similar situation I liked it so used it...bt this scene credit goes to the post maker )

Kunal: pari beta

He had gr8 smile on his lips

His heart jumped with joy when he saw his angel

Kunal rushed towards

Pari too ran towards him

Kunal took her in his arms n hugged her 
He kissed her on her forehead

Pari too kissed him

Pari: buddy that means u remembered me...I really miss u buddy

She said with tears

Kunal felt bad...he too got tears

Kunal: I'm so sorry beta...u suffered a lot because of me...I swear I never forget in u in my life

Pari smiled

Pari: no buddy don't feel bad...u r in such situation because of me..while saving me u got shot...yeah I'm.sad u didn't rember me bt I know u vl get memory back one day because you r pari ki buddy

Kunal smiled

He kissed her

He saw misthi who is at door step with dull face

He went to her

Pari: misthi y r u so.sad..r u not happie that my buddy got memory back

She said in kidding way

Misthi: no misthi I'm happie Dr Kunal is fine..n u got ur buddy back

But

Kunal took her in hands

Kunal: but..?

Kunal: wat happened misthi beta

Mouli : ha misthi wat happened

Pari: bolo na misthi

Misthi: pari u got ur papa...I'm happie...bt I'm.sad...meri popsie mujhe chod Kar ja Rahi hu

Munal Dadi n radz shocked

Munal: wat

Mouli: misthi wat r u saying..where ishan is going

Misthi: he went to.airport..going to drlhi...he dropped us here..n told he is going from us for ever..he told me take care of myself n take care of u...n told me that don't make u angry any time with my acts..told me that to love u more.than any one..

Mouli is in tears now

Misthi: and ma don't worry I don't ask u to bring my popsie back...Becz he took promise from me about that...I promised him ma..that I won't ask mumma abt him ..I won't let mumma feel bad r guilty in any way

Mouli started crying...

Mouli to herself: no mouli it's not time to cry...it's time to confess...ha confess ur love.to ur ishan mouli srivatsav...go mouli go

She wiped her tears

Kunal saw mouli

Kunal: mouli wat r thinking...and I want to say something to u

Mouli rushed out immediately without paying attention towards his words

Dadi: Kunal wat r u cing...go n stop her

Kunal: no Dadi...let her go...ha I thought to ask one more chance...bt no Dadi..I don't deserve that

Radhika: Kunal let's talk abt that later...first go with her..don't know Kya beeth rahe hai uski Mann mein

Kunal: ha maa

Kunal went out bt mouli already left

Kunal too started 

Mouli went to airport

She inquired abt flight timings

She got to know flight delayed because of weather conditions

She took deep breath

And started searching fr ishan

And she saw ishan from back side who sat there 

She went towards him..she saw he is looking pictures of misthi n her pics

She got tears 

She kept her hand on his shoulder

He was startled with sudden touch

He saw the owner of hand

Ishan: mouli ...u here?

Mouli with puppy face

Mouli: so u decided to go away leaving me..n that too without telling me

Ishan: mouli woh...he is stammering

At that time Kunal saw them

He stud there itself

Mouli: Kya..woh woh...

Ishan: leave that mouli..tell how is Kunal

Mouli: arey ishan baba...kisi mitti ki bani hai thum...now also thinking about others

Ishan smiled : uss mitti se thum banayi ho iss mitti sey mein bhi bani
( I was made with same material by which ur made) sorry guys poor in Hindi

Mouli faked anger

Mouli: so you are saying I'm mahan

Ishan: I said correct only na

Mouli: I know y u said like that...Becz I forgave Kunal n I helped him ml phase

Ishan: no mouli ..I didn't mean that...don't I know about u..u care others

Mouli: I know ishan u..bt let me clarify u

Ishan: no mouli no clarification needed I know u

Mouli smiled

Mouli: ha ishan...I know ...but some times words r needed otherwise it lead to miscommunication...n I don't want any Miss communication between us..let me clear everything about u

Ishan folded his hands n signed her continue

Mouli: ishan...I agree I loved Kunal...my love is so pure fr Kunal..I trusted him ...trust is more imp in a relationship than love...I trusted him I trusted my best friend..bt they deceived me...I was broken ishan..my heart broken into pieces..I felt once broken cannot be attached...I stayed strong fr my baby ..for misthi...n for ma n Dadi..Kunal left me n them...bt they stud fr me...they gave mental strength to me..I lost trust on all...at that time u came in my life...when misthi is 3 yrs old..when she n radika ma abt to meet accident u saved them..in this process u got hurt...from that day maa used to treat like u as her son..I thanked u fr saving my baby n ma..bt im not in position to trust any one.bt don't know how misthi bonded with u..she used to crave for u... That day na when misthi was 4 she saw her friend calling her papa n her little heart to want to feel that love...don't know wat got into her little mind..she immediately came to u n called popsie...I was shocked...n u too..bt u came out of shock n took her in ur arms..she slept on ur shoulder...I said sorry to u for misthi behaviour..bt I didn't understand how to say misthi that ur not her father...she is not an adult to understand everything..don't know how it vl effect her...I was tensed...at that time all assured u vl take of her..that day u promised me misthi vl b ur daughter..she is ur jaan..she is ur life..n from that day to today u never took out promise back...u looked after her like father..u supported her like father..infact u became her father.
And from.that day v became frnds. I found peace when I'm with u. U supported me in my tough times. U took care of ma dida like their own son. Infact their own son left them bt u took their responsibility. U used to take care of misthi when I'm busy with my professional life. I understud u started loving me..even I like u. When ever u used to say u vl wait for me. I' didn't understand how to react because so many qns in my mind. First of all I don't know where I failed in my mrg it took so much time.to come out of that past now how I can again go into relation that's y I started avoiding that qns from u.when Kunal came back. I immediately asked for u to marry me. U got doubt whether I take decision after cing Kunal. I don't know y I took decision bt I know I'm doing right. I'm.doing good for my future n misthi future
U supported me when I was broken when I came to know nandu died. And when Kunal lost his memory I acted as his wife..do u know it is torture to me. I was with the person who cheated with my best friend.n ha  I has concern on him. Becz I treat him like patient. Don't u know I vl rush like that even it happened to my enemy because I'm doctor ishan. N ha on ur bday I said his name galti se nikal gayi. When  i stay with person full day. It vl happen that doesn't mean I love him
n I'm just acting as his wife I'm not his wife n never

Ishan smiled

Ishan: then tell who you are

Mouli smiled

Mouli: mangethar ( fiancee) of ishan Khanna srivatsav

Ishan smiled

He widened his hands

Mouli immediately hugged him

Mouli: I love u so much ishan

Ishan was surprised 

He didn't get words

Mouli looked at him by hugging him

Mouli: reply dedo Yar...ho so ur teasing me..when ever u confess I used to keep mum so ur doing the same na

She pouted her lips

Ishan: mrs mouli ishan Khanna...nothing like that my heart is busy with celebrating this confession so it take time to.come out..n instead of giving whole.lecture u might told these 3 magical words when u arrived itself

Mouli: sabar ka phool meeta hotha hai Mr ishan mouli srivatsav

Ishan: thank god u took less time I thought I vl become old by waiting for u

Mouli: it was written that v both become old.together...
Live together die together

Ishan keep finger on her lips

Mouli kisses on his finger

Ishan smiles

He hug her again

They both enjoy hug

Mouli again fakes anger

Ishan: ab Kya hua

Mouli: do u really think I fell for those gifts..

Ishan: no mouli not like that...
Mouli: wat not...u thought I love him...no ishan he is my past ur my beautiful future..I was betrayed in his love..bt I got pure love.from u..ur my love..he is my duty...ha he effects me..how much I try I can't forget that betrayel..I broken out some.times because I didn't find reason where I lack..that's it...that doesn't mean I love him...I know I like u ..u r my life...bt I can't able to realise that...but when I came to know ur leaving..I can't able to bear that..I can't able to imagine my life without u..immediately I rushed to u

I love so much ishan...don't leave me ever..

Ishan: never ever

They heard clap sound n turned

They found Kunal radhika pari misthi n Dadi

Kunal came to ishan n hugged him

Kunal: congratulations ishan

N congratulations on mouli

Mouhan smile

Kunal: I'm so happy.for u both...you both deserve each other..n mouli I'm very sorry Yar..I m.sorry for every thing..I don't know how I fell in love out of with u..n I sware ur mistake is not there..there is nothing lack in u mouli..my jazbath which I can't able.to control is the culprit..im bad husband bad son..n bad dad too as I doubted u abt ur pregnancy ..now I can't change my past..bt plz frgive me mouli..I vl live my rest of my life with some.wat peace..it may lessen my guilt
I

Mouli smiled

Mouli : I forgave u Kunal...I want to move on my life..I can't take my past for that..so I forgave u the minute I decided to confess my love to ishan..n ur gud father Kunal..the way u look after pari prooves that..n in case of misthi don't worry ..her popsie will look after her

Kunal smiled

mouli: n ur always welcome if u want to c misthi..as misthi also likes u as pari ki papa..n she loves pari...so there will be no space for guilt, past n.all..v just move on with our respective lives

Dida ask forgivness ffrom mouli for her behaviour

Misthi rushed to ishan
Ishan took her in arms

Mouhan n misthi.have family hug

Ishan father makes Sandhya realise her mistakes

She confess her truth to Kunal ishan n mouli

And seeks forgivness from pari n kuanl

Kunal forgive her as he know only forgiveness lessen her guilt

Ishan is angry at her ma after knowing truth abt pari kidnapping

Bt mouli Kunal made himunderstand 

Of course maa is always maa

So ishan to frgive her after some.days

Later mouhan marry with all blessings

I included all mouhan shippers.feeling..sorry of missed anything
Plz do comment guys
N plz refer this to ur friends
Edited by vardhinirosid - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
this is cute i want them to call each other ishaan mauli srivasta and mauli ishaan khanna again! <333 Edited by shivanitakur - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice 😊 Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe bas yahi ho jae jaldi se..
waiting waiting..

loved the way u described mauli's feelings for him.. i really want a similar scenario..

keep writing more

😊
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳you literally fulfil my every wish for mauhaan in this one !
just love how mauli realised her feelings.. and how simple yet best u portrayed their confession . β€οΈ
im in love with mauhaan world again !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thank u too coree for thiss!!

πŸ‘
now as per ur introduction ,im waiting how u show mishti veer chemistry and characters . 
cant waitt to read more...and pls keep writing more and more here be it for mauhaan or misveer,in love with both cuties already !!😳

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too good ..Too good ...Too good ..Every IshaaLi shipper's dream ..
Thank you for writing this ..You deserve a big hug πŸ€—

Keep writing :) β€οΈ
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kunal pari union after kunal regained his memory was lovely.liked kunal letting mauli go without making any fuss.mauli's words to ishaan were lovely.liked mauli saying that she was only acting as kunal's wife not his wife ever but ishan's fiancee.liked her saying that she can't live without ishaan.loved the finger kiss n hug.kunal apologizing was nice.liked mauli saying that mishti will like him as pari's father.the last mauhan mishti family union was nice.here you showed sandhya's husband who made her realize her mistake. in the show he never appeared.here everyone came to know sandhya's truth too.good that kunal forgave her n also made ishan forgive his mom.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i am also a fan of kunal tejeswi pair.
please don't change the names.it's hard to imagine them with reverse names.even if it's kunal tejeswi ts you can still name kunal as ruhaan.right?why the name veer for kunal?ruhaan can be mishti's fiance instead of veer
Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice shot better than actual show 
Kavyaaa thumbnail
πŸ‘

Best ending I could get seriously...Everyone is happy, everything is sorted, each and every misunderstanding is cleared.. You gave me the mauli I wanted...You made my day seriouslyπŸ˜›