~~Understanding Eachother~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can repeat this infinite times that Nishika slays in portraying minute emotions of Akshan so flawlessly⭐️ 👏Haq se DIL LE LO Nishika❤️ thank u for being our Akshan🤗*Loads of Kaala Teekas* for You both☯️

"Itna Bharosa mujh par kaise? Bina pooche bina mere ateet jaane tumne kaise decide kar lia ki Main Nirdosh hu? Kaise?"

"Haan Humne aapke ateet ko nahi jaana par toh kya hua? HUMNE AAPKE AAJ KO TOH JAANA HAI NA? Toh Kya hua ke humne aapse kabhi kuch nahi poocha AAPKO PATHA HAI AAPKI AANKHEIN HAI NA SAB KUCH SAAF SAAF KHUD B KHUD KEH DETE HAI..."

"Aur Humein aapse bahut saare sawal poochne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai Jindal Saab HUM JISSE AAPKO PYAAR VYAAR BHI NAHI HAI USKI JAB AAP ITNI PARWAH KARTE HAI USKI HAR EK GALATI KO SUDHARTE HAI TOH PHIR ANTRA JI UNKE SAATH AAP KAISE KUCH KAR SAKTE HAI?"

"Aaj bhi... aaj bhi unke maut ke saalom baad aap unse itna pyaar karte hai TOH PHIR YEH ILZAAM TOH JHOOTA HUA NA?"

Akshat Jindal who believes in dimaag than dil, who believes in logic wali baatein than dil ki baatein was absolutely stunned at the AMOUNT OF TRUST Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal has in him even without knowing his past or without asking him any queries related to itHe was certainly taken aback with her simple answer which conveyed her strong belief in him & his innocence👍🏼He was at loss of words when she told him how his eyes convey all the feelings jo usne ab tak socha tha ki kabhi koi pehchan nahi paayega

The moment he noticed worries about his comfort is overshadowing her peace of mind he tried to divert her mind in his own way by assuring her by stating he is feeling good without her😆which was such a sweet gesture😳But she immediately catches his jhoot👍🏼

"Bahut hi Bura jhoot bolte hai aap"

This Eyelock was Intense Their eyes were talking so muchHis eyes were questioning hers "how can you understand me so much?" & her eyes were replying "just like you understand mine Jindal Saab"❤️

Jindal Saab just like you understand your Guddan😳 now you have Guddan by your side who knows you inside out who can read your eyes, read your feelings even without you sharing them & who can catch your lies too👍🏼

The way Akshan understands eachother is totally DIL LE LO❤️From two strangers who can't stand eachother to understanding eachother's feelings even without words, Akshan has come a Long way👍🏼& I adore This Beautiful Progression In their Journey

CVz thank you for such beautiful progressive journey of Akshan⭐️ 👏Keep gifting us more ❤️

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual beautifully written 
Akshan came a long way they truly understand each other very well... 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting to read your analysis on this scene Saru!!! Jaise hi yeh scene aya, I was thinking about you!! 🤗
totally agreed. The thing that completely enchants me about AkshAn is that their story is sooo thorough. Each phase of their relationship is logical, perfectly paced and gradual. Each BGM describes the phases of their journey.  And that their relationship is based on mutual understanding and trust. 

AkshAn are just ❤️
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The best part of the episode was. 😛
AJ question. ⭐️
How can you trust me? 
Did you ask me if I'm guilty? 
Why did not you ask me whether I am guilty?
Where are emitted so much trust in me? 
I really like this all the questions, that today AJ ask Guddan.😉
What would you say DIL LE LO.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
truly a beautiful scene ❤️
Loving how Akshan's relation are progressing 😳

Cvs are doing an awesome job in the way they are handling the script 👍🏼
Dailogues are awesome aur Nishika ki toh baat hi nehi 
Lots & lots of *Kala Teekas*

Right now they are in the state, "your problem is my problem !" 

Guddu is trying to keep her Jindal sahab away from harms of Pervy & Rawat 
while Jindal Sahab even being in jail it taking "inteqam" from pervy from Guddu's side 

waiting for the time when Akshan will share each other's problems with each other with full "haq se !"
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

As usual beautifully written 

Akshan came a long way they truly understand each other very well... 

Thank U Kajal😳

@Bold Indeed and when u watch their journey ur dil just feels so much sukoon

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗beautifully penned

Thank U Shailu🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I was waiting to read your analysis on this scene Saru!!! Jaise hi yeh scene aya, I was thinking about you!! 🤗

totally agreed. The thing that completely enchants me about AkshAn is that their story is sooo thorough. Each phase of their relationship is logical, perfectly paced and gradual. Each BGM describes the phases of their journey.  And that their relationship is based on mutual understanding and trust. 

AkshAn are just ❤️

@Bold Awww Akshata That's so sweet of you & it's so good to hear❤️Thank U🤗Akshan are Pyaar❤️ & they always make me pour my dil ki feelings for them

@Pink I agree👍🏼 & for that I love & Thank CVz each day⭐️👏Hope they keep up their good work in future😳 & gift us more Akshan moments to cherish *Kaala Teekas*☯️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

The best part of the episode was. 😛
AJ question. ⭐️
How can you trust me? 
Did you ask me if I'm guilty? 

Why did not you ask me whether I am guilty?
Where are emitted so much trust in me? 
I really like this all the questions, that today AJ ask Guddan.😉
What would you say DIL LE LO.

True Jo😛 He always believed in logical things than Dil ki feelings so these questions came from him but he was stunned with his wifey's answer which reflected her Dil ki feelings that showed the IMMENSE TRUST on him bcz she knows his present and how much he cared for her even withot having any Pyaar ka ristha

Yup Totally DIL LE LO moment ❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

truly a beautiful scene ❤️

Loving how Akshan's relation are progressing 😳

Cvs are doing an awesome job in the way they are handling the script 👍🏼
Dailogues are awesome aur Nishika ki toh baat hi nehi 
Lots & lots of *Kala Teekas*

Right now they are in the state, "your problem is my problem !" 

Guddu is trying to keep her Jindal sahab away from harms of Pervy & Rawat 
while Jindal Sahab even being in jail it taking "inteqam" from pervy from Guddu's side 

waiting for the time when Akshan will share each other's problems with each other with full "haq se !"

@Bold I second This👍🏼 *Kaala Teekas* From My side too☯️

@Pink He repeatedly says to her not to put herself in problems for him Evn in this muzibat bhari halat too what bothers him is HER SAFETY👍🏼Guddan also asked him to stay away when he asked that day when Parv was misbehaving with her in parking area when she asked him to stay away frm Revti Both consider eachothers' problem as theirs' but cant share their khud ki problem with eachother nor they are ready to risk the others' life for their own problem Donom ek jaise hai dittooo👍🏼

@Blue I am waiting tooo
1 2
Next