Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetNiki1800 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello! Everyone, I'm not only new to the forum but also to IF, so here something about me

Name: Nikita, but you may refer to me as Niki

Reason to Watch: I like the concept of DD, unlike many other shows of this genre, it has a heavy emphasis on story. 

Fav. Show: PKYEK, DMG, MJHT, GEET, IPKKND, (This was the Golden Era guys !!!) ISHQBAAZ, PATIALA BABES, QH, RADHAKRISHNA, Nazar, Naagin 1 and Naagin 3, PORUS, MKRL, Tujhse hai Raabta, Beintahaa, Swaragini, Bepannah and many more.
Also TVD, TW, SPN, GOT, Legacies,

Fav. Tv Couple: Shivika, Ruvya, Rikara, AaHil, SehAan, FaRiam, Abhiya, Rivanya, Behir, Vishtabh (Notp--> Vishkrant), Sidhimma,  KaSh, KalMa, Mayank-Nupur, Gunjan-Samraat, Zain-Aliya, Adiya, ArShi, Maan/Geet.
Klaroline, Stelena (Notp-->Delena), Bamon, Bonkai, Sterek, Stallison, Scira, Jydia (Notp--->Stydia), Kennett (Kol/Bonnie), Stebekah (Stefan/Rebekah), Mabekah (Matt/Rebekah), Kalijah, Jonsa, Gendraya, Tyrion/Happiness, Jaime/Brienne, Cersei/Her dealing with her trauma and IDK I have many more ships, I'm a multishipper.šŸ˜› 

Hobbies: Art, Dancing, Listening Music, Writing and Reading Many FF on my OTPs, Biology
LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Name : Swara

Reason to watch this show: Concept

Favourite shows: Patiala Babes, Kulfi kumar  Bqjewala,Divyadrishti,  Anjaan:Special Crime Unit

Favourite TV couple: Rakshit- Drishti, Aditi- Vikrant

Hobbies: Watching T.V, reading and playing Chess

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Name: Eesha

Reasons To Watch The Show: The Concept

Favourite Show: Doraemon, Taarak Mehta, Divya Drishti (newly added), 100 Days My Prince (K-Drama), Descendants of the sun (K-Drama)

Favourite TV Couple: Bela-Mahir, Khushi-Arnav, Madhubala-RK, Mo-yeon--Shi-jin

Hobbies: Reading online stories, Writing, Cooking

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name :
Pooja

Reason to watch the Show :
DriKshit

FAVOURITE TV SHOWS :
DMG, Geet, BEPANNAAH, Uttaran, Kaisi ye Yaariyan, IPKKND, MJHT, SUNO CHANDA,DIVYA DRISHTI, Ask Laftan Analamaz, Strong Woman do bong soon, Kim's Convenience, Erkencikus, List goes on...

FAVOURITE ONSCREEN COUPLES
AR (KaSh), MaNan, ManEet, MayUr, And Currently obsessed with DriKshit.
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Hey everyone!! Though I am not new to IF but definitely new to this forum. I recently watched all the episodes on hotstar and I absolutely loved it. So here is my intro..

Name : Neha (Annie)

FromMP, India

Reason to watch this show: Concept & Story

Favourite shows: Ishqbaaz, Swabhimaan, Divya Drishti,Nazar

Favourite TV couple Rakshit-Drishti,  Ansh-Pia, Naina-Karan, Bela-Mahir.

HobbiesDancing, reading, Writing, sports etc.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Name : Anju

Reason to watch this show: Concept & Story

Favourite shows:  currently patiala babes and divya drishti. My first serial in the thriller

Favourite TV couple: Rakshit-Drishti, arshi, rishbala

Hobbies: reading

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hiiii

Name:Ima

Reasons to watch this show:I don't know,maybe because it's supernatural

Favourite shows:I have watched only Naagin 3,and that's my favourite 

Favourite couple:Always BeHir

Hobbies:Reading,music

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys so Iā€™m kinda new to IF (a few days old šŸ˜‚)

Name:Mev 

Reason behind watching show: initially  it was two scenes that I saw on insta that got me hooked (the bedroom scene after the wedding where he takes his shirt of Drishti leaves the bed and also the plane scene) main reason to watch the show is the chemistry between Drikshit, and the whole sister story.

Favourite shows:Now this is a long list as I watch all sorts of stuff from ipkknd, Pyaar ke ik kahani, haatim, shararat, Jodha Akbar, Dastane Mohabbat, Dil Mil Gaye, Geet, Kis Desh mein hai Mera dil, Sherlock, Merlin, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Suits, Crimianl Minds, Ask Lagrange Alnamaz, Kiralik Ask and lots more shows

Favourite Couples: armaan and riddimah, Kushi and Arnav, Geet and Mann, salim n Anarkali  and now Rakshit and Drishti ā¤ļø

Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Learning, Dancing, Henna 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Mev Fellow Ukian lol

Sofna

UK - England 

Reason for watching: DriKshit and their chemistry 

Fave shows and couples too many.

Hobbies and interest - studying, reading, meditating, going for walks,  IF .... procrastinating! 

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

@sofna 

High five šŸ˜‚