Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
lol hear this OUT 

I Would Love To Direct Kangana Ranaut, She Is One Of The Best Actresses We Have Today; Asserts Karan Johar

Sandip Pal
desimartini5 April 2019

We all know to what level the fight between Kangana Ranaut and filmmaker Karan Johar has escalated. After the infamous Koffee With Karan episode with Kangana Ranaut, where she didn't make any bones about calling Johar "The Flagbearer of Nepotism, the tittle-tattle between the two seemed too have been endless. The media too added fuel to the fire by bringing up the nepotism debate time and again. What's more The word 'nepotism' is being directly related to Kangana. Which is why it is Kangana's face that flashes in mind whenever the N word is uttered!

Kangana is always known to speak her heart out. She doesn't have any qualms in calling out the biggest of the biggest in B-Town. Her fights with Hrithik Roshan, Karan Johar, are known to all and sundry. Her loggerhead situation with the writer of her film Simran and her squabbles with Sonu Sood and the first director of her film Manikarnika is also popular! And most recently her jibe at Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt too gained a lot of momentum.

Very recently at a segment in a chat show, Karan Johar was asked by the CEO of Dharma Productions and very close friend Apoorva Mehta, whether he would be comfortable directing Kangana anytime soon. Much to the utter surprise of everyone, Karan promptly replied, "Yes, for sure. Kangana is one of the best actresses we have.

" data-reactid="14" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;">

I Would Love To Direct Kangana Ranaut; She Is One Of The Best Actresses We Have Today; Asserts Karan Johar
More

" data-reactid="26" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;">

Well, after this response by Karan, we are left to wonder whether this was his politically correct side speaking or would he genuinely want to direct Kangana and would not have any problems with her on the set. What is Patthar Ka Lakeer' is Kangana is a brilliant actress. She is. Period. If Karan indeed sticks to his answer and directs Kangana in any of his films; we, the audience would be more than elated to watch it. But, one question that still lurks behind is, whether Kangana would be okay being directed by Karan Johar or not. Another question that creeps out is what about the director in Kangana? Will she be okay taking directions from someone who she always feels is against her ideals and ways of working?

Well, if that day really comes and we get to know that Kangana has said yes to a film offer by Karan Johar, we would be more than surprised and would be dying in anticipation to see not just the end result but also so understand and to learn the chemistry between the two individuals during the filming!

For more such filmdom updates keep a close tab on Desimartini.com

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
1 thing's for sure no1 can take this fellow seriously...
remember the kajol and kareena incidents..he vows never to be friends with them when he broke off with them, and rest they say is history

KANGY is in a powerful position today so i won't be surprised if KJo takes a complete u turn but kangy's not gonna work with them thts for sure
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Shatrughan Sinha is all praises for Kangana Ranaut; calls her a remarkable self-made woman

Kangana Ranaut is currently on the top of her game. The actress recently made her directorial debut with the recently released film 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi'. The film narrated the story of India's first woman freedom fighter Rani Laxmibai. Kangana, who played the titular role heaped in a whole lot of praises for her brilliant performance and the film turned out to be a box office success.
The actress, who is always mired in a whole lot of controversies for calling out gender disparity and nepotism in the industry has stood out as a prime example of a self-made woman who has left her own mark in the male-dominated industry. Even though, the actress claims that the industry never supports her works, the talented actress has been acclaimed by many progressive filmmakers and actors.

In a recent media interaction, Veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha was asked his views on actress Kangana Ranaut and her film 'Manikarnika'. Talking about the film, the actor said that labelling a strong woman, a woman of substance as a man is not a compliment. The actor added that a strong woman doesn't need to be labelled as a man to celebrate her strength.

Sinha said that the Rani of Jhansi was not only a model human, but a role model for freedom fighters as well. She was a fierce fighter, who lived and died for the country. She was a proud daughter of India.

Speaking about Kangana, the veteran actor said Kangana is a remarkable self-made lady. She made it on her own terms, against all odds, in a male dominated industry. She gives any actor, male or female, tough competition.

Sinha said Kangana commands respect and even remuneration that she's worthy of. She's a role model of woman empowerment.
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
why do these people praise her at a wrong time or should i say journos ask at a very wrong time...but anyways more the praises we r happy
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Kangana Ranaut is reminding us all of her character Rani from Queen as she devours gol gappas; See pic

In this latest picture of Kangana Ranaut, she is reminding us all of her character Rani from Queen as she can be seen devouring bol gappas in the capital; See pic

The Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut keeps reminding her fans of some of her greatest films in Bollywood. As the diva shoots for her upcoming film Panga in New Delhi, she can be seen indulging herself in the taste of street foods of Delhi. As she devours gol gappas, or what is called pani puri by Mumbaikars, Kangana is reminding us of her character Rani from her film Queen, in which she starts her own stall of the popular street food of India in Amsterdam. As her team shares the picture of her on their Instagram handle, they captioned it as "Mission Golgappa! Kangana Ranaut  is basically all of us as she indulges her tastebuds with famous Chaat of Delhi in a "Secret Mission" #KanganaRanaut #PangaStories #Panga.

For her upcoming film Panga, Kangana is busy shooting for the film in Delhi and has recently taken wrestling coaching for her role in the film. The pictures of which were shared by her team on the Instagram handle. Panga will hitting the theatres on January 24 next year, just around the time her film Manikarnika released this year. Manikarnika, in which Kangana played the powerful role of Jhansi ki Rani, performed extremely well at the box office and also receives rave reviews by the critics. Now it'll be interesting for her fans to watch her next film right at the beginning of another year, for which they seem to be waiting excitedly.

Edited by Mannikarnikaa - 5 years ago
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

awww...that's so sweet..but did she forget the lessons AAMIR gave his daughters in DANGAL 😉 no GOLGAPPAS
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

angana Ranaut bonds with Panga director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari over golgappa laughters, Alu tikki chats

Actor Kangana Ranaut has been shooting for Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Panga in which she plays a kabaddi player.

Kangana Ranaut,Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari,Panga

Actor Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for her next film, Panga. Being directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari of Bareilly Ki Barfi fame, the film is about the life of a kabaddi player. Ashwiny recently shared a behind the scene picture on her Twitter account while chilling with Kangana, of the sets.

The actor and the filmmaker can be seen sharing a light moment while sipping a beverage in the picture. While Kangana is seen with her head on Ashwiny's lap, the latter shared with the caption, "After a long day,nothing is worth more than the golgappa laughters & Alu tikki chats straight from the heart :) #KanganaRanaut #Pangastories.

The director had earlier announced the release date of the film by re-tweeting a still from the film with the caption, "When notes of a story start coming together and translates into a human expression. Panga' releases on 24.01.2020. Actors Kangana and Jassie Gill are seen sharing a laugh while watching the sunset in the picture.

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
i wish all these 3 films hit THE GOLD SPOT and take her career to an all time high !!! 👏
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know its right to say this but if anyone gets their hand on a good movie download site that has manikarnika..please PM me, I find it hard to steam on these sites like hotstar, amazon my broadband's slow so i would prefer to download it watch it seamlessly 
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys there was even a time when many ppl including me never thought that kangy would make it this big..has anyone saw that movie 'shakalaka boom boom 😆 god terrible..
its understandable why she did that film, she wanted to survive in the industry and the lack of roles made her do the choice...but horrible one indeed..i saw that film few days back again 😆 ITS one of my fav guilty pleasures lol