Why butcher Poonams Character; KehneKoHumsafarHai

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Why, are they makimg Ananya seem like the "good one", when she was sleeping with someone elses man? All of a sudden they have the graceful Poonam telling Poonam that she has no kids and blah blah blah! 
Ps. Both Ananya and Her Husband are to be blamed. Before i get anyone judging me about my comments related to Ana, both her and him were sleeping with each other. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
I appreciated Poonam for showing Ananya the mirror by saying you aren't the mother. Of course there's no doubt whatever she did was maybe right but she should inform Nikki's parents too.  Edited by Chika_pika_rika - 5 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ya. They are trying to make Poonam look petty now. Suddenly Ananya is the good one. Did they forget these 2 were sleeping together and he was cheating on Poonam. Jst coz they are married now doesn't mean a thing.

Suddenly Mona is besties with Ekta. Ekta does things like this. Her personal equation with people dictates the work. She took Rohit and Mona to some promotional events of the show. Gurdip was missing from the event.

And what's with her friends trying to paint Poonam black. Hello, its Ananya who snatched Poonam's husband.

Do we have a discussion forum for Kehne Ko?
Its much needed. Some points of the storyline are very interesting.

Also, Rohit and his mum are gonna explode when they find out that Poonam has been hanging out with a younger guy.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think it made poonam look bad.. cos she told it in a concerned manner for her daughter and not to taunt ana.. 
I do agree suddenly anaya is portrayed as holier than thou.. 
Are the forgetting even Love cannot be a reason for some one to cheat on ur spouse.. if u have doubts get seperated and then move on.. πŸ˜Š

Btw after todays episode I feel poonam is so well balanced.. she's actually suggesting rohit to sell the farm house to cover his losses..
Not many can handle betrayal with so much maturity.
Daebak thumbnail
I loved what they did with Poonam-Ananya's conversation in Friday's episode.
Poonam didn't get into a fight, respectfully backed off.

Now Ananya will get what Poonam was talking about. Love is not everything. Yes, it is necessary, but other things take precedence.

Rohit again trusted Poonam with his secrets and it hurt Ananya. Now she will understand why Poonam said trust is important.

I really want more focus on Poonam and Abhi and I want the daughters to stand by Poonam. She will be shattered if Bani badmouths her for it, which she is very capable of.

They need to stop involving everyone in Rohit-Ananya's married life. Why did Bani have to console her abt the pregnancy thing? So weird.

Poonam is such a sorted character, she was quick to point out that he should tell Ananya and that he is repeating the same mistake again. She never once gloated that she was the one he trusted. She has truly moved on. Love her.

And I love how without a second thought she asked him to sell the farmhouse. It was soo sad to hear her say 'humne ye investment ke liye liya tha'. The 'hum', poor woman. Wo akeli hi reh gayi.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I loved what they did with Poonam-Ananya's conversation in Friday's episode.
Poonam didn't get into a fight, respectfully backed off.

Now Ananya will get what Poonam was talking about. Love is not everything. Yes, it is necessary, but other things take precedence.

Rohit again trusted Poonam with his secrets and it hurt Ananya. Now she will understand why Poonam said trust is important.

I really want more focus on Poonam and Abhi and I want the daughters to stand by Poonam. She will be shattered if Bani badmouths her for it, which she is very capable of.

They need to stop involving everyone in Rohit-Ananya's married life. Why did Bani have to console her abt the pregnancy thing? So weird.

Poonam is such a sorted character, she was quick to point out that he should tell Ananya and that he is repeating the same mistake again. She never once gloated that she was the one he trusted. She has truly moved on. Love her.

And I love how without a second thought she asked him to sell the farmhouse. It was soo sad to hear her say 'humne ye investment ke liye liya tha'. The 'hum', poor woman. Wo akeli hi reh gayi.

She just reached a different level when she said sell the farm house without a second thought.
Are there women like these in real life too
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

She just reached a different level when she said sell the farm house without a second thought.
Are there women like these in real life too

Ofcourse not. And I hope not.
That man cheated on her.
I am not happy that he has not only been let off the hook, his relationship with his 2nd wife is being portrayed as perfect.

Poonam should've taken away the farmhouse, Ananya should've taken away the house she is living in. They should've told the clients that Rohit has dubooaed their money and left him at the clients' mercy. And probably given the clients some stones to throw at RohitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Poonam stops meeting Rohit with effect from NOW. And Ananya runs away with Harry. Rohit can stay with Bani, dono ek jaise hai. And that younger kid should stay with Poonam.

The only person I like is SheenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shez cool and most of the times she is thinking what I am, that is, "Ye main kaha phas gayi. This is a complete zoo. Yaha sab pagal hai."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I hate the way cherry and vandy talk about Poonam.. hello, do you not remember what happened? It was oh Poonam who was graceful in the whole scenario.
Rohit and Ananya's marriage is like trying to impress, all about physical attraction and love. Where as Poonam and Rohits marriage was way beyond this and this is what Poonam is trying to tell bani.
Chika_pika_rika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

I dont think it made poonam look bad.. cos she told it in a concerned manner for her daughter and not to taunt ana.. 

I do agree suddenly anaya is portrayed as holier than thou.. 
Are the forgetting even Love cannot be a reason for some one to cheat on ur spouse.. if u have doubts get seperated and then move on..  😊

Btw after todays episode I feel poonam is so well balanced.. she's actually suggesting rohit to sell the farm house to cover his losses..
Not many can handle betrayal with so much maturity.

that's the problem with nice and mature people like Poonam. People want and hope that they ALWAYS understand others pov leaving aside their own emotions as if they don't exist at all
Daebak thumbnail
I think Abhi's character is not here to stay.
If it was the family would have come to know about it.
I think he will misbehave with her and Rohit will come to help her out.

And that's when we will get the scene that plays in the title track. The one in which Poonam-Rohit are seeing coming close. That scene has not played out yet. I think it will come after Rohit chases away Abhi.

I really liked Abhi, but the fact that she has lied and gone with him and no one in the family knows about this shows that something bad might happen. 

Poor Poonam. Why cant they just pair Harry and Poonam? But no, they will look awful together. I'm sure this show will return with season 3. They really need to get someone opposite Poonam. It's unfair to her. Ekta is lavishing all the attention on her bestie Mona. Gurdip too has done so many shows with her. Why cant she give her a decent track?