Biased moderation in Bollywood Forum

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Copying from what I have posted here

-------

I know, I am supposed to PM the Mods. I am just being transparent unlike the other side. I am just sharing openly, what I will be writing in the PM. If I get any reply, I will discuss it openly too. There is nothing that needs to done in closed door. Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono. 

Dear Mods,

It started here.
A discussion on Rangoli's tweet to a Bollywood celebrity. It got locked. Mods gave a reason, it got locked because Rangoli is technically not a part Bollywood.

2) Nova questioned the reasoning. (Is Rangoli not part of Bollywood, being Kangana's manager). That thread got locked, without giving any reason.

3) slumgod questioned why Nova's thread got locked and advocating her concern was genuine. 
It got locked too.

4) I questioned why slumgod's thread got locked. 
I brought up many other topics which had similar situation (a non Bollywood person/body mentioning about a Bollywood personality, but Bollywood personality not responding to it). None of them got locked, but my thread got locked. 

5) Nova tried bringing up a topic which was a published news about Rangoli's' tweet. 
(As  it was allowed in the rule to discuss a publicised news).
 But that rule was changed overnight and that thread got locked too. They said, the discussion shows the utter disregard for mods. It also came in with a threat of further action on members, posting on the same issue. (Before this, many topics she tried to open got closed). 

6) Anjs questioned the biased moderation.
I said, why can't moderators introspect once. Obviously that got locked too.

My question is this. Look at the locked topics of yesterday/today. Everything related to one Bollywood celebrity. This would give the members that there is a partial treatment. Yes, there is a rebellion. But members alone are not responsible. 
For one has to believe that there is no biased moderation, moderators have to lay down fair rules which is effective for every thread. That would satisfy the members. If not, keep locking the threads. People will continue to post.

Tell me, whom all I need to PM. I will just copy paste this link to them. 
If you are going to issue me a threat, then no problem. I have been in this forum for seven years with 4000 posts and not a single warning. Such a dry life. Your warning or banning will not affect me. I will continue to voice against hypocrisy and unfairness, as long as I am allowed to stay in this site. 

Inquilab Zindabad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5072233

They locked my thread about kangoli took