Exceptional show!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly so surprised with this show. Everything from the acting and most especially the special effects are of high quality in comparison to many other supernatural shows on ITV till date. 

Just so impressed with everything except the male lead. Have seen him in non-male lead roles where he was still given quite a bit to do when he was given screen space and his performance is just bland. 

He was good in naagin 3 as the comedic cop, but in previous roles where he played serious roles or even in his dying scene in naagin 3 where he was given plenty of room to display his acting abilities he was incredibly flat. For me the male lead is only good in a comedic role. 

For this reason (and no offense meant to any of his fans) but he is a miscast in this show. Sangeeta ghosh on the other hand is a pleasure to watch. She's hot, hilarious and menacing without much effort. All in all I don't really have anything to complain about right now except the one miscast. Please I hope nobody takes that critique of mine for the actor to heart. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i do agree male lead is bland i havent't seen him before . only character i liked was divya .every character was ott they were speaking so fast .sangeeta gosh was fabulous in rkc . so hamming here .
she is menancing villain will watch few more episodes if she tones down .
basic concept was good .but i am not interested to see love traingle between sisters 
will watch few  more episodes to see if it sustains  my interest 
Amekha thumbnail
Agreed the male lead didn't impress me in the 1st episode. But I think he might improve with time. I'm willing to wait and see if he improves. That being said I do wonder why the makers didn't choose an already established actor? The actresses both did a fine job. Divya as the chill one and Drishti as the calm one were spot on. Sangeetha Ghosh's Pisachini is more of a funny fashionista. I enjoyed her character😆
Simi264 thumbnail
Love the show so far great concept hoping it manages to stay interesting
Simi264 thumbnail
I have seen the male lead prior to this show was trying to recall which show was it. I think he is the same actor who played ACP Ajitabh in Naagin. He is not too bad. 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You summed up quite well.
Agree to the first part, execution was great and intriguing element..
Also show was balanced with characters.
Adhvik, it's your take though I really feel he does a great job, waiting to see more.
Talking on Sangeeta, she had a hilarious timing but thought she overacted in many scenes, just my take. Waiting to see more.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly so surprised with this show. Everything from the acting and most especially the special effects are of high quality in comparison to many other supernatural shows on ITV till date. 

Just so impressed with everything except the male lead. Have seen him in non-male lead roles where he was still given quite a bit to do when he was given screen space and his performance is just bland. 

He was good in naagin 3 as the comedic cop, but in previous roles where he played serious roles or even in his dying scene in naagin 3 where he was given plenty of room to display his acting abilities he was incredibly flat. For me the male lead is only good in a comedic role. 

For this reason (and no offense meant to any of his fans) but he is a miscast in this show. Sangeeta ghosh on the other hand is a pleasure to watch. She's hot, hilarious and menacing without much effort. All in all I don't really have anything to complain about right now except the one miscast. Please I hope nobody takes that critique of mine for the actor to heart. 

Hi Sammy, we r meeting third time first naagin 3, then Nazar & now divyadrishti. Gud 2 see u.

I agree with Ur points but I guess we should give sometime 2 adhvik thou I had not seen him as a lead but I liked him as acp ajitab in naagin 3, let's hope he don't disappoint us.

Regarding Sangeeta I had seen her in Desh Mai Nikla hoga Chand , other serial where she was FL she was gud , last I saw her as Sudha in rkc where she was negative lead but I m seriously feeling she is overacting a bit but as just 2 episode had been telecasted so maybe she will improve.

All d best whole cast.😊

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked him as a cop with his one liners in naagin

I feel the female lead is too young for him.

But this guy has the ability to surprise you 

so lets wait &  watch he might grow on you.

Oh & all your criticisms / views are welcome