Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm liking this show. I feel the concept is different and something new to watch. The gems having kaal's powers seems intriguing and the separated sisters all make up a good background story. How many of you are interested in watching it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am! And I'm watching it. It's refreshing, and I love the girl playing Divya! Cute she is.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Amekha.
You described it well. Even I loved the execution and track seems intriguing. Powers of the sisters, their friction, Divya's easy to go and casual attitude and Drishti's Serious attitude and giving back, is all balanced well. Even Pisachini following them still as plot goes..
Awaiting For Rakshit and Drishti scenes, it will be hilarious and their story to start.

-Madhura
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi , I m Deepika

Yes d concept is very new , I m liking divya & drishti's characters , m quite happy that these sisters r not dumb in using her powers thou they had yet 2 know what is d mission of their lives & they will definitely avenge their parents unfair death

Rakshit aka adhvik Mahajan I like this actor , actually I liked him as acp ajitab in naagin 3 who was a gud character with gud comic timing. Here his role is serious kind of . Yet 2 be seen whether rakshit 2 has some powers or he is simply guru Dev's vanshaj .

I like Rati Pandey & was excited but she was only 4 cameo role. Anyways she was gud as always.

I m.not happy with Sangeeta Ghosh coz it look atleast 2 me that she is overacting but then it's just 2 episode maybe later she improve.

Ek hi request hai no luv triangle b/w divyadrishti & Rakshit plz.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think there is luv triangle as 3 powers will collide na 
Muku baby is there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously yar i dont want love triangle... I want to see sisters bond..
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Even I liked the show so far and yes a big NO to love triangle. ... I don't understand why a television shows are obsessed with 2 siblings falling for same person. . 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Deepika, interesting take! Agree, loved the girls.
Hi5 on Adhvik, he did a great job .
Rati was superb.
Sangeeta was good but even am expecting more, Cos in many scenes she did overact.
Really don't want any love triangle, I feel they should or can get a new guy for Divya..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Drishti as well as a the male lead rithvik. Very much liked adhvik in naagin. So looking forward to him to rock here also.
The concept looks refreshing. I was intrigued by the first promo. 
And Sangeeta is coming across as a mad and fun villian. Enjoy watching her.
Lastly Divya seems to the most fun character on this show. 
All the main four characters r looking good right now  
And abt the triangle, well it will happen πŸ˜†. Concept kitna bhi diff ho, kuch cheezein kabhi nahi badaltiπŸ˜†
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the modern touch they gave this show