Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
The difference between a Man & a Woman when finding about EMA is perfectly portrayed in the story. Women tend to be more emotional and broken finding about it. Mauli was seen all broken and hatsoff to Aditi for making us all cry. But when it comes to Shakti & Kunal, he got so many villanish dialogues with proofs and blah blah. But still, Shakti managed to show some pain in his eyes while doing all those confrontation! 
While women chose to be broken and emotional in the point of realization, men are much more cunning? I don't know what is the right adjective to use, but Kunal doubted on Mauli and found all the proofs and whasoever. That shows the difference between Men & Women. Mauli never doubted him even when people around her yelled at her to show her the truth.
But Kunal, without even anyone telling, doubted on Mauli on gathered *PROOFS* .

And yeah, with the given dialogues, Shakti did it well. 👏 His eyes emote so much!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_Eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree..men and women react differently. Men tend to be aggressive first and breakdown later. Shakti did great with what he was given.You can clearly see his pain and turmoil under all the anger. What gajra lacks in script, Shakti makes it up with his eyes and acting. That guy is brilliant and deserves so much better than this shit.

Besides even if dialogs were better still it won't have much impact..impact 2.0 kunal ke sath hoga..when it will all be real..abhi kunal can die and half our minds will be like "oh don't do that..you have no idea about the truth..its not mauli it's you".. this is not a real betrayal..given time he would have broken down bad but he will get to know the truth before he can reach that point..the truth will break him
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I have been saying this in AT too...the situation is different becos pre-leap was real betrayal n post-leap is an illusion thus there was a difference in portraying the emotions...it was hot confrontation in pre-leap becos it was real and post-leap its cold becos its a illusion...and also the way a women n man handle a EMA situation is completely different...women becomes shattered...broken...vulnerable just like mauli when she caught kunan...just like nandini was when she saw rajdeep with another women but man has egos in them...they are hurt...shattered too but than their ego overpowers everything that they turn aggressive...physically abusing...manhandle...talk harshly...they can even go extreme n dangerous...so thats what being seen in kunal...his ego was hurt but instead of breaking down...the extreme person in nature he is..he turn aggressive just as what i expected him to do but since the situation subject here is "illusion"...the whole confrontation is cold unlike pre-leap mauli's situation...the dialogues were cold here too...gajra wanted to put kunal in the situation as mauli was thats it to balance them aftermath she was not bothered at all...EMA is handle differently by male n female...gajra did try to show the contrast here Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This confrontation scene cud have been executed better..they are deliberately turning kunal grey by doing these kind of scenes...
Shakti was absolutely amazing today..this cud have been an important scene but the makers ruined it
Mages thumbnail
this kunal is an illusion...the impact is nothing much stronger than the impact kunal 2.0 is going to go through...i am just waiting for him to regain his memory
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's safe to say that men and women react differently to a situation or we can also say that no two individuals will react in the same manner in a given situation. The trick lies in the details. 
Wrt Mauli,  she never paid any heed to others when she was warned was because at the other end was Nandini, the woman she loved and adored.  She was almost like her soul sister. So Mauli just brushed it aside due to her trust on Nandini. But on the other hand when Kunal started suspecting, it was Ishan, a guy he didnt know, so it was easier for him. and moreover Kunal was always shown to be more intuitive of the two, therefore he could catch the underlying things easily. I'm sure if it would have been any other woman instead of Nandini, Mauli would definitely have paid heed to what others were saying. Thats not to say that she would have suspected Kunal, but she would have kept her eyes open. Its her blind trust which did her in.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I felt Shakti did it quite well  in today's episode..
May be some of us  did not find it that good --the way we  appreciated Aditi's work/act in similar situation..
waise bi different people react differently

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabyata

I felt Shakti did it quite well  in today's episode..
May be some of us  did not find it that good --the way we  appreciated Aditi's work/act in similar situation..
waise bi different people react differently

shakti is phenomenal
the script sucks
so cold dialogues thats the issue
I will watch n comment
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

shakti is phenomenal
the script sucks
so cold dialogues thats the issue
I will watch n comment

That's wht I am trying to say..shakti was amazing..as long as kunal is concerned..he wud completely go on all emotional when his loved ones are concerned..this kunal loves Mauli..all of a sudden he senses things and spy on her .jumping to conclusions seems very very odd..
And the confrontation scene was executed poorly...shakti tries to put life to the character thru his expression but the dialogues...damn..kunal is poorly written grey shaded character