Nikkita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Who do u think is the  best actress in bollywood for her looks and talent of acting? I mean for me its totally Rani!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛 plz reply with answer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikkita thumbnail

plz i need replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😭

Nikkita thumbnail

Also who do u think is better Rani or Kareena?

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

2day's best actress is Rani.😊 Priety is also good.👏 but i dont agree with ur comments abt Kareena coz looks-wise she is good n also bold but she is not so good in acting as far as talent is concern.

Angad_lovers thumbnail
Rani  is sweet but her voic i  dont like it !
anyone agree witt me?
Aish  is almost talneted!
And preity Zinta she is talented 2
Rani is acting good but i hate her voic
it is just....😵
Angad_lovers thumbnail
And kjajol  is Bollywood Queen !!!!
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_lovers

Rani  is sweet but her voic i  dont like it !
anyone agree witt me?
Aish  is almost talneted!
And preity Zinta she is talented 2
Rani is acting good but i hate her voic
it is just....😵

Yes Rani has a very husky voice. when she first appeared in movies when she would come on screen i had a feeling like someone was scratching a piece of paper with their nails, almost wanted to climb walls at times but her acting and beauty has overcome all that for me, after watching her in so many movies i have begun to really appreciate her and her talent. I dont like kareena tho but her sister karishma was much better than her, I like ash too tho many people say she has no talent, i think she did a superb job in devdas. preity zinta is ok ok for me.

N@T@$H@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashpal

2day's best actress is Rani.😊 Priety is also good.👏 but i dont agree with ur comments abt Kareena coz looks-wise she is good n also bold but she is not so good in acting as far as talent is concern.

i agree with u that kareena looks too serious and dosnt deserve to be apreciated
asianpride05 thumbnail

Best actress in bollywood has to be Priety and Rani

And from Rani and Kareena it has to be of course Rani..Kareena takes herself to be centre and attention!

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkita

Also who do u think is better Rani or Kareena?

RANI