KINSHUK MAHAJAN ....YOU LOVE <3 <3

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
👏Ishaan Khanna U Rockeddd Today Baby ⭐️⭐️

"Adhura kahan ? Aap jo aa gaye pura karne 😆👏👏 
"She is Single" 👏 
"Meri Valentine mere saath nahi hai..phir bhi mere saath hai"(Points to his Heart) ❤️❤️

Such a BIG SLAP from Ishaan to that irritating Cheater...That too Swag se 👍🏼😆😎

How Terrific Kinshuk was throughout the restaurant Scene⭐️ He completely stole the thunder from all 👏⭐️ 

That Confidence,Understanding,Swag,Calmness,Attitude Ishaan showed in the whole Scene was so brilliantly portrayed by KM 👏

BTW How much Hott & Sexy Kinshuk was looking while having Drink☺️❤️

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't c episode...bt Becz of our mouhan n ishan shippers posts...I literally can imagine entire scene...n im sure kinshuk nailed it...I didn't c his previous wrks...bt became fan of him now...he is perfect choice fr this role...n this guy eyes speaks . That's y I love him more😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

I didn't c episode...bt Becz of our mouhan n ishan shippers posts...I literally can imagine entire scene...n im sure kinshuk nailed it...I didn't c his previous wrks...bt became fan of him now...he is perfect choice fr this role...n this guy eyes speaks . That's y I love him more😳

Yes Kinshuk NAILED it like anything 👏⭐️ . Just watch the episode especially the whole restaurant scene and U will see How he overshadowed all by his Natural Subtle acting 👏⭐️ . 

I agree . KM was Perfect Choice to play Ishaan Khanna . And Like always he didn't disappoint his Fans 😳👍🏼

His Eyes are soo Beautiful & expressive😳❤️ . His eyes speak Volumes and that is why he Nails every damnn Emotional Scene as he acts from his eyes . His Just One Tear ..& it will break u from inside eventhough he is doing that Onscreen 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago