~~Tears -The Silent Words~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tears are the silents words of the heartIt reflects the purest form of emotions coming straight from one's heart - be it happiness or be it sadness👍🏼

- That LONE TEAR escaped from his eyes said the INTENSITY OF PAIN he is trying to hide under the facade of an emotionless & strong AKSHAT KHADUS JINDAL

This Man had been burying that unbearble pain of losing his beloved wife Antra from long 15 years from the whole world & even from his own shadow but that one moment he became weak 😒& his emotion just came out through that SINGLE DROP OF TEAR🥺 I sincerely wish & I am eagerly waiting for that ultimate breakdown of Akshat before his better half Guddan asap I want him to just let his heart cry out loud enough to release all those pain he has been holding till nowIt will be a beautiful journey to watch how Guddan will help him to heal this pain Nishant⭐️ 👏

- That LONE TEAR escaped from her eyes said THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT Akshat earned with what he did, considering her feelings for her mom

Her Jindal Saab understanding her feelings,giving equal & deserving respect to her mom overwhelmed her heart👍🏼Without saying anything she was admiring him😳 & her eyes reflected RESPECT FOR HER JINDAL SAAB❤️ & her overflowing tears represented her Unsaid Thank You For Him Kanika⭐️ 👏

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kash yeh tear ek din guddu ke liye antara ke liye nahi
i hope akshat tadapega with guddu taake tears unke akhon mein aajate haitu bht mazaa ayega agar yeh tears guddu ki wajeh se😉
Edited by samiaadiya12 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really want him to hug Guddu & cry his heart out as I feel he must not have let the pain out as he never had anyone to share his pain with but with Guddu he has the "dard ka rishta" 😳
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I really want him to hug Guddu & cry his heart out as I feel he must not have let the pain out as he never had anyone to share his pain with but with Guddu he has the "dard ka rishta" 😳

agar ek din wogh guddu ke liye tadapega to bhut tears aate hai shayad kash yeh din jaldi ayega😳
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a beautiful post and pix too good🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

kash yeh tear ek din guddu ke liye antara ke liye nahi

i hope akshat tadapega with guddu taake tears unke akhon mein aajate haitu bht mazaa ayega agar yeh tears guddu ki wajeh se😉

As of Now Akshan's journey hasn't reached that stage😳Jab Pyaar hoga tab sab milenge humein lekin dheere dheere

About tadpana When Guddan was kidnapped by Datta he was so much worried for her infact he was ready to sacrifice his MANDIR his jaan se pyaari restaurant ke papers to Datta & even nak ragdavo before him so when it comes to Guddan's safety, He just make zameen aasman ekBoth are over protective about eachother and can sacrifice their life for eachother which we saw in V day epi👍🏼So care is there, respect is there, feelings of farz towards eachother are there bass PYAAR ka ehsaas hone ke liye they have to first get rid of their pasts esp Akshattab tak we have to wait
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I agree Genie🤗 U know na my dream wishI shared with u onceI want exactly thatHe has to yaar he has too cry his heart out esp after yesterday's this scene MUJHE CHAHIYE BASSS AISA SCENE😒 CVz sun lijiye please😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

such a beautiful post and pix too good🤗

Thank U Shailu🤗