My Apologies to my Readers (if there are any left)

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sorry All

I don't know what to say and how to Apologize to all of you for disappearing like this for so many months and not informing you about why I disappeared. 

I know most of you have stopped reading my stories but I'd still like to Apologize all of you. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.

The reason for my disappearance is that a lot has been going on in and around my life. Which has caused lots of stress and tension in my life. I again fell sick few months ago. Last year Doctor had strictly advised me to try to stay stress free as stress increases my health issues. 

You see it's now become like a vicious circle. Health issues increases my stress which then starts to affect my health. Writing was the one and the only thing that kept me stress free but this time when I became sick, the writing part of my brain literally stopped working as if it never existed. As if I have never written anything in my whole life. 

Now I'm feeling better but I'm still not able to think or write anything. Trust me, I want to start writing again as it will help me to relax but I can't make any promises about when I'll be able to give you any updates.

I know most of you have forgotten my stories and/ or have completely lost interest in them. I don't blame any of you as I know and I understand that no one (including me) likes it when they don't get the end of the Story in which they have invested their time. So I'll try my best to at least complete the stories that I have left incomplete. It will take me time to finish them but I'll try my best to finish them. 

I know that I'm asking for a lot but if you can, then I'd request you to please give me another chance to finish those incomplete stories. If you are ready to give me another chance and are ready to wait then please do Hit the Like Button below so that I can send you PMs whenever I Update.

I don't want to bother those members who have stopped reading so I'll try to PM only those who will hit the Like Button below.

Once again I Apologize and I request your help and support to encourage me to restart my writing and work on and finish the incomplete stories.

Thanks for checking this post...

Nikki...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Di, take proper care of yourself 1st your health is important... We will wait patiently for your updates... 🤗
#7YearsOfPunarVivah 🥳
#7YearsOfAarYa ❤️

Yesterday twitter n instagram full of AarYa pics, gifs n videos... Successful trending by fans 🤗
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope you are doing fine now...
Please take care
Health comes first

Love
Sahiba
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please take care
We are waiting patiently for you
You take your time to recover
And you will find us here waiting for you

Love
Sahiba
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god Nikki plz take care of ur self 
Get well soon dear 
mick89 thumbnail
Please take care
Health always come first
Get well soon

ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will be waiting eagerly
Get well soon
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Health is most important you take care and we will wait for you to finish the stories
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Take care di nothing is more important than your health so no need to stress about ffs. love ya 😊
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Nikky, 
Glad to see you post and sorry about what you are going through, I have faith you'll be strong and recover. You know you got my support and all. First, take care of yourself and anytime you want me to proof-read a chapter, I am here. But do take care of your health, it's the most important. 
cheers 
Sassy