What is he upto?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
What is with samrat? First calling sitara in his bedroom yesterday to talk and today he was looking for her in the party. Even sitara yesterday wondered whether he was up to his old tricks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he want to use sitara's power to overthrow ratan singh and viraj. He is trying to woo sitara. May be he will propose sitara before viraj. He want sitara by his side so that he can beat everybody with her power. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was also wondering why would he search for her during the party. That Samrat has tried to hurt Sitara before; he is a dhokebaaz to the max along with whatever his name is. I don't think he is trustworthy at any level. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaginnazar13

What old tricks? Can you tell me?

Not sure. Those were S's words. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: manissha

I think he want to use sitara's power to overthrow ratan singh and viraj. He is trying to woo sitara. May be he will propose sitara before viraj. He want sitara by his side so that he can beat everybody with her power. 

Okay now that makes sense!
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
No way he is turning positive. has been negative since day 1. 
either going to use sitara's powers for himself or going find her weakness and join hands with vrinda. Vrinda will spare him if he help her get king and yuvraj.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

No way he is turning positive. has been negative since day 1. 

either going to use sitara's powers for himself or going find her weakness and join hands with vrinda. Vrinda will spare him if he help her get king and yuvraj.

I see.
I think he may fall in love in with Sitara ( of course not true love but obsessed with her) or he may fake love with her. That's how it seems.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it will good track to watch Sitara Samrat getting engaged as it will bring Viraj jealousy out ...jealousy tracks do work if executed well... 
Secondly I think Samrat wants to be with Sitara for two reasons 
1. He wants to become the most powerful of all by marrying the most powerful girl on planet. 
2. He has changed n now he is in fear so he wants Sitara so that she can protect him from all dangers.