Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Have things gotten that bad for him ?? 

Why the negative connotation? I dont understand the stigma associated with going to a psychologist or therapist. πŸ˜• Mental health is extremely important. No success is worth it if you are not peaceful in life.

Therapy is good for stress.
Therapy/counseling is good for anyone whoz in a stressful job profile.

One doesnt need to wait for things to get bad.  Warna they will have to go to a Psychiatrist instead of a Psychologist/counsellor.

The Cricket team too has a counselor on board if m not wrong. 

He can vent off his problems in a session rather than venting out displaced anger on ppl like Arjun Kapoor πŸ˜†

If only Kangana had done this in time.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Why the negative connotation? I dont understand the stigma associated with going to a psychologist or therapist. πŸ˜• Mental health is extremely important. No success is worth it if you are not peaceful in life.

One doesnt need to wait for things to get bad.  Warna they will have to go to a Psychiatrist instead of a Psychologist/counsellor.

He can vent off his problems in a session rather than venting out displaced anger on ppl like Arjun Kapoor πŸ˜†

I agree. Better to get yourself treated rather than becoming a Public nuisance like Kangana
Maroonporsche thumbnail
But does shahid need it ???
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What's the context? Am I missing something?
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
well he needs some kilos for sure to put on..looking his weakest ever these days..stick thin! wonder whats up with that..
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

Displaced?

Arjun Kapoor made a lot of demeaning remarks towards Ishaan ie he's always buzzing around Jhanvi & he jumped walls to impress her. Shahid just gave it back in the same sarcastic manner that Ishaan buzzes around a lot of people and she's not special. It was hardly anger and if it was, it wasn't displaced at all. 

Must suck for Ishaan though going from Tara Sutaria to Jhanvi Kapoor, that's quiet a down grade l.πŸ˜†
Edited by Haila_tu - 5 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

What's the context? Am I missing something?

2nd poster in this topic said Shahid needs counseling 

So im asking everyone ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shahid may have low frustration  tolerance for Bollywood bullshit, he might just need to improve his coping skills. 
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Out of context: everyone in BW needs to work on their mental health. I am sure it can be exhausting.