Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update,  dear. Loved all the samaina moments but I really don't like Noopur. She is so sweet but I am possessive. I'm sure that they will be together ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hj42928

wowww vry long update..๐Ÿ‘Œ naina ka fast hi pura hua akhir ...diya is too cute and caring for her mother...naina talking to her little unborn was so sweet...sameer k dialouge prh k maza a jata hai...kash sameer or naina mil jaye jldi sy...plzzz nxt update b jldi dena dear...โค๏ธ

Thank you dear...haan bahot lamba tha :P Yes...Naina ka fast pura hua wo bhi Sameer ke liye...Diya papa pe gayi hai na...apni maa ki kuch zyada hi care krti hai ;)

You liked that unborn wala scene .. I'm so happy! Wo mujhe personally khud acha laga tha. Heheh jalan ho rai hai Sameer ko achi khasi aur Naina ko bhi...

Jaldi hi hoga sab! :)

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update I love it ๐Ÿค—

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Kya dushmani hai bhai sab fanfiction writers ko samaina se? Kisi ko shoe naina se shaadi karwani hoti hai sameer ki aur kisi ko noopur shoepur se. I dont get the hate fanfiction writers who accidentally happen to be sameer preeti fans have towards naina. 

We come to forum to relax and read some fanfictions but here all stories seem to have sameer naina separated and sameer beinf married to or in relationships with all women except naina

Excuse me plzz itna gusa hny ki zarurat ni ha...hmri writer ny ap ko kya kaha ha...she is best writer of this forum...or story agr ap ny shuru sy prhi ho to ap ko pta hna chahye k story ab bhi sameer or naina ki hi ha...ap ko ni psnd mat prho...but is trha hmri writer ko ya story ko khuch na kaho...hmari writer samaina ko bht pasnd krti ha or wo b idhr khush hny k lye hi ati ha agr ap usy encourage ni kr skti to aisy b mat kaho...baqi ksi story ma kya hta ha wo sur ki prblm ni ha but ye story jo wo likh ri ha sb sy alag or bht achi ha baqi stories k sath compare mat kro or ni prhna to chor do...

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wowwww really a big and awesome update. Feeling a little sorry for Noopur as she has started to develop some feelings towards Sameer . But happy to know that her puja was incomplete but Nainaโ€™s puja was complete in all the senses.

Glimpses of the past revealed a bit of Nainaโ€™s struggle but still her relationship with Aravind is not clear. Hope Diya will be able to unite her parents.

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Kya dushmani hai bhai sab fanfiction writers ko samaina se? Kisi ko shoe naina se shaadi karwani hoti hai sameer ki aur kisi ko noopur shoepur se. I dont get the hate fanfiction writers who accidentally happen to be sameer preeti fans have towards naina. 

We come to forum to relax and read some fanfictions but here all stories seem to have sameer naina separated and sameer beinf married to or in relationships with all women except naina

Yeah I really hate both Sameer and Naina and never want them together. Please feel free to drop off from the story if you aren't keen on it, that is if you were reading it before. 

PS: I've been never this rude to anyone here, but you seriously need to mind your tone. Just like a reader is free to choose what he likes to read and doesn't like, similarly a writer is also not answerable for following their hearts, even if it goes against public opinion. 

Thank you. 

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Yeah I really hate both Sameer and Naina and never want them together. Please feel free to drop off from the story if you aren't keen on it, that is if you were reading it before. 

PS: I've been never this rude to anyone here, but you seriously need to mind your tone. Just like a reader is free to choose what he likes to read and doesn't like, similarly a writer is also not answerable for following their hearts, even if it goes against public opinion. 

Thank you. 

woww bravo sur... :) that's the spirit...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

Excuse me plzz itna gusa hny ki zarurat ni ha...hmri writer ny ap ko kya kaha ha...she is best writer of this forum...or story agr ap ny shuru sy prhi ho to ap ko pta hna chahye k story ab bhi sameer or naina ki hi ha...ap ko ni psnd mat prho...but is trha hmri writer ko ya story ko khuch na kaho...hmari writer samaina ko bht pasnd krti ha or wo b idhr khush hny k lye hi ati ha agr ap usy encourage ni kr skti to aisy b mat kaho...baqi ksi story ma kya hta ha wo sur ki prblm ni ha but ye story jo wo likh ri ha sb sy alag or bht achi ha baqi stories k sath compare mat kro or ni prhna to chor do...

Thank you for your support Humera! You are right...kisi ko zabardasti nahi padha rahi main...agar nahi achi lagti to mat padho na...Sameer- Preeti ko beech me ghaseetne ka kya matlab hai...thoda mindset broad krna chahiye inko. 

Love you dear! 

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Thank you for your support Humera! You are right...kisi ko zabardasti nahi padha rahi main...agar nahi achi lagti to mat padho na...Sameer- Preeti ko beech me ghaseetne ka kya matlab hai...thoda mindset broad krna chahiye inko. 

Love you dear! 

arey ni dear thnkxx ki bt ni...such ma aisy mean cmmnts krny waly logo ko jwab milna chahye...๐Ÿ˜ณ