I'm now hoping for something that will never happen

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli to remain single. I know it's impossible considering they have two male leads 😛 As you know Maunal is a big NO for me, it will ruin Kunal beyond repair(not that he is redeemable now) but unfortunately the scenes look like Maunal is the ending. Honestly I cannot connect to Ishaali these days. They are too good to be true. I'm not a saint and I don't like saints. I would have loved Ishaan getting angry and Mauli manafying him etc 😛 But now its Kunal single with Pari, Mauli single with Mishti, Ishaan single having the same bond with Mishti. If not for Shakti I wouldn't have not continued this show and I don't like Kunan but I like Pari. I cannot digest Kunal can go back to mauli after loving Nandu "truly and having a kid out of their wedlock. Pari is not an EMA child. She was born after her parents married each other, and there is a difference in both.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted single mouli...then I wanted mauhaan because I hate Kunal and maunal union...but I started liking ishaan due to ishti and he genuinely is a nice guy...even now i will be happy if mouli calls off her marriage with Ishaan handling Mishti carefully at least this time and chooses to remain single...ishaan seems to have given up and he will definitely understand her suitation...she started everything by proposing ishaan so she is one who should end all this drama...
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are not alone , a lot of us are in the same boat. There is no way to justify Maunal for both Kunal and Mauli as Kunal has made it clear even post leap that Nandini was his true love and so now what , he will just fall back in love with Mauli ? And Mauli well what do I say if all lies , betrayal and emotional trauma is not enough to make her fall out of love with Kunal then i don't know what is. Even Ishaali , it would be a loveless marriage which no one deserves.