Posted: 4 years ago

Edited 

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Posting here after ages... 

Yesterday's HanNie scene made me come here πŸ˜†... Minnie narrating the incident and about how her Babes was a rockstar today, it was lovely to watch. Especially the way she started all this right after he came back from his work, was so like a father daughter thing... Absolutely loved the scene.... 😘😘😍

this is what she missed all her life.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Posting here after ages... 

Yesterday's HanNie scene made me come here πŸ˜†... Minnie narrating the incident and about how her Babes was a rockstar today, it was lovely to watch. Especially the way she started all this right after he came back from his work, was so like a father daughter thing... Absolutely loved the scene.... 😘😘😍

That scene 😍😘

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

this is what she missed all her life.

I don't care about what happens to HanIta, but I really want Minnie to eventually acknowledge HS as her father figure literally and he vice versa... I'm waiting for that day β€οΈ

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

That scene 😍😘

I know. Absolutely delightful 🀩😘😘😘

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't care about what happens to HanIta, but I really want Minnie to eventually acknowledge HS as her father figure literally and he vice versa... I'm waiting for that day β€οΈ

i do care for hanita. Kids move on in life while the single parent has to face lonliness all their life. Babita and hanuman too deserve each other. I would definitely love to see them together😊. Yes, babita can be single all her life. But she deserves to experience that sweet thing called love❀️😳 and hanuman is the best candidate.

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

i do care for hanita. Kids move on in life while the single parent has to face lonliness all their life. Babita and hanuman too deserve each other. I would definitely love to see them together😊. Yes, babita can be single all her life. But she deserves to experience that sweet thing called love❀️😳 and hanuman is the best candidate.

Totally agree... They do deserve each other.  In fact yesterday when Babes told that she has never experienced love, I could only think of she getting that love with HS. But hindi soap CVS most of them disappoint in this area. 

Never show a woman easily move on from her past or bad marriage. So I just don't wanna keep much hopes. πŸ˜† 

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Totally agree... They do deserve each other.  In fact yesterday when Babes told that she has never experienced love, I could only think of she getting that love with HS. But hindi soap CVS most of them disappoint in this area. 

Never show a woman easily move on from her past or bad marriage. So I just don't wanna keep much hopes. πŸ˜† 

What we are thinking n hoping aur yeh dekho kirayedariniji ne ek pal mein paraya kar diya yeh toh sach mein jyadati ho gayi Hanuman Singh ke sath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

What we are thinking n hoping aur yeh dekho kirayedariniji ne ek pal mein paraya kar diya yeh toh sach mein jyadati ho gayi Hanuman Singh ke sath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What happened todayπŸ€”, I couldn't watch today's episode... 

Bold @ There's no guarantee that we will get HanIta, which is exactly what I was talking about... Can't trust hindi CVS .... 

They make men like HS fall so easily but women like Babes would take eternity to love them back or they never will.... I've seen too many shows before coming to this don't keep much hopes stances πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail

What happened todayπŸ€”, I couldn't watch today's episode

It was precap babes will return money to HS what he n lala invested n babes says that it was ok if he gave that money for veerbalika but she can't accept for herself after that HS says kirayedarini ji ne ek pal m paraya banana diya mai aapke liye nhi kar sakta kya yeh toh jyadati ho gayi Hanuman Singh ke sath