vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys my silly thought is
Three leads die at a time๐Ÿ˜†

Y I feel so( just my pov guys)

Gajra loves Kunal charcter ...she can't do injustice to him..
n if  she do justice to him..80% of audience can't accept munal..

Becz audience love mouli...
They r ready to c her single bt can't c with cheater

n she wrote ishan charcter in such a postive way that..audience xpect justice fr him

So to do justice...she may kill them together...no end games nothing

May b pari r misthi struck in danger..in order to save her..these three might die..n that kiddo may  reach other country in some how
N another kiddo with radhika

How these girls meet n how their lives change with entry of Kunal will b plot line of season 2๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Guys my silly thought is

Three leads die at a time๐Ÿ˜†

Y I feel so( just my pov guys)

Gajra loves Kunal charcter ...she can't do injustice to him..
n if she do justice to him..80% of audience can't accept munal..

Becz audience love mouli...
They r ready to c her single bt can't c with cheater

n she wrote ishan charcter in such a postive way that..audience xpect justice fr him

So to do justice...she may kill them together...no end games nothing

May b pari r misthi struck in danger..in order to save her..these three might die..n that kiddo may reach other country in some how
N another kiddo with radhika

How these girls meet n how their lives change with entry of Kunal will b plot line of season 2๐Ÿ˜‰

even this ending seems better than uniting Mauli with her cheater ex ๐Ÿ˜†
vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

even this ending seems better than uniting Mauli with her cheater ex ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha Yar I vl b super happie if it is mouhan...n vl b happie if mouli live alone..n yeah ok if they all die...bt gng back to cheater...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually think Kunal May die or even Mauli and Kunal May die..but Ishaan is going To live. He's going to take care of the girls with radhika. That's why they've shown him living with the girls ,..and he's sand the girls are now his responsibility. They've also,shown radhika accept him as son...so Kunal will fulfill mishtys wish of getting her popsie..Or ...Kunal will die and Ishaan and Mauli will raise both. Mishty and pari..then both girls get what they wanted,.

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I actually think Kunal May die or even Mauli and Kunal May die..but Ishaan is going To live. He's going to take care of the girls with radhika. That's why they've shown him living with the girls ,..and he's sand the girls are now his responsibility. They've also,shown radhika accept him as son...so Kunal will fulfill mishtys wish of getting her popsie..Or ...Kunal will die and Ishaan and Mauli will raise both. Mishty and pari..then both girls get what they wanted,.

Hope so ur guess vl go right 
vardhinirosid thumbnail
At this point I'm getting funny thoughts๐Ÿ˜†
If mouli still can't able to get over from kunal

Kunal regain his memory 
N during mouhan mrg
Mouli burst out her love fr Kunal
N my  Ishan back.off...unite munal
During wedding scenes
Guess wat happen

Nandini re entry like any itv drama
She come.back
N now no need of guess
Our kunnu bhayya rushed towards his divine love

N wat vl b mouli reaction 
Leaving to our mouhan n mouli shippers imagination๐Ÿ˜†
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Arrey yaar please free Ishaan of this carp now ๐Ÿ˜† Why should he take care of Maunal and Kunan's kid? Mauli doesn't even love him. Let him move forward , have a lovely wife and kids of his own . Matlab acha insaan hain but let him led his own life.
vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Arrey yaar please free Ishaan of this carp now ๐Ÿ˜† Why should he take care of Maunal and Kunan's kid? Mauli doesn't even love him. Let him move forward , have a lovely wife and kids of his own . Matlab acha insaan hain but let him led his own life.

If mouli really.start loving ishan...I vl b happie ...bt if mouli ditch him..still he baby sits their kids.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Bt I love isthy bond...they rโค๏ธ
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
jisko bhi maarna hai jaldi marro...
I dont want mauli with ishaan...
she will always run to malhotra house for kunal and pari whenever they want even if  she marries ishaan.

CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunal and mauli may die and unite with nandini in heaven...
They can start their silsila there with Kunal going  behind nandini and mouli behind Kunal shouting mujh me Kya kami hai...
Either Ishaan or radhika can take care of mishti