Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Suoerb Os. And i always love the way you end your stories with beautiful, heart touching lines ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

again great plot... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

& what a title...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

if only they take it , actors will do great job & it would be totally worth watching...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kudos to u dear writer...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

How I wish we get to see something like this in future.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Suoerb Os. And i always love the way you end your stories with beautiful, heart touching lines ๐Ÿ‘

Aww thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 
I just want the reader to go with some thoughts๐Ÿ˜ณ
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can so imagine this in golden future
and yes last words are golden words for living
had seen some of best relations based on love and friendship then on blood so can totally relate to it.
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

can so imagine this in golden future

and yes last words are golden words for living
had seen some of best relations based on love and friendship then on blood so can totally relate to it.

I'm glad you found the thought relatable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, dear Hash! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved this one so much...of course, the idea of Meeta and Babita becoming friends wasn't new or not thought of before but Meeta and Hanuman's bond was very much new and the idea instantly was a hit with me. Not siblings by blood but, by heart, without doubt! โค๏ธ

Sometimes, second chances in love or anything for that matter work out better than the first time because we learn from our mistakes. Meeta left Ashok, very good for her! I like the sound of Kunal also, he still has to grow on me. 

Another bond I loved immensely was of Meeta and Minnie. And I couldn't help but chuckle when I read Meeta Aunty, the relationship has surely evolved otherwise I am used to hear Meeta, Woh New wali. ๐Ÿ˜†

The vibrant atmosphere spread out lots of positivity, Hash! I felt really glad after reading this piece! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Wow, dear Hash!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved this one so much...of course, the idea of Meeta and Babita becoming friends wasn't new or not thought of before but Meeta and Hanuman's bond was very much new and the idea instantly was a hit with me. Not siblings by blood but, by heart, without doubt! โค๏ธ

Sometimes, second chances in love or anything for that matter work out better than the first time because we learn from our mistakes. Meeta left Ashok, very good for her! I like the sound of Kunal also, he still has to grow on me. 

Another bond I loved immensely was of Meeta and Minnie. And I couldn't help but chuckle when I read Meeta Aunty, the relationship has surely evolved otherwise I am used to hear Meeta, Woh New wali. ๐Ÿ˜†

The vibrant atmosphere spread out lots of positivity, Hash! I felt really glad after reading this piece! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Aww. This was much awaited๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I just wanted Meeta to have her own family and what better one than this one of a kind?๐Ÿ˜‰
I would write more of Kunal-Meeta bond to show what exactly the character of Kunal is. In this one I wanted to showcase Meera's bond with everyone especially Mini. In the Show Mini is bit disrespectful (though that's completely understandable but I don't really like for some unknown reasons๐Ÿ˜†). I want them to develop a beautiful relation in future๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you so much for such beautiful words. Means a lot๐Ÿค—
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

How I wish we get to see something like this in future.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope so...๐Ÿ˜Š
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is Beautiful...โค๏ธ