~~Pyaari Ki Pyaare~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CVz Take a Bow 👏What a Perfect Valentine Gift you have given us in two episodesThank U🤗

Perfect scenes with perfect dialogues & such intense emotions & hey we are getting all these in this stage of Akshan's journey where they are only at "FARZ" stageEk doosare ke saath nibhane ke liye, Ek doosare ke saath jude FARZ nibhane ke liye THEY WERE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR OWN LIFE FOR EACH OTHERand still they have not even realised their feelings for each other nor entered "PYAAR" zone yet

CVz pls once again HAQ se le lio Mera DIL, JAAN & JIGAR❤️

"Yeh Aapkeliye Tohfa...Hum darr rahe the aapko dene se par jab aapne humko tohfa dia humein laga humein bhi aapko dena chahiye"

See Jindal Saab ne hi apni Gudiya ko woh himaath di hai taaki woh apni gift Akshat ko de😳Agar Akshat ne pehle pehal nahi kia hota toh shyayad yeh gift kabhi Akshat ko milta bhi nahi😉Toh Guddan ke darr ko mitane wala Akshat ko hi may be in future inke relationship mein pehla pehal karna padega

What a Beautiful Reverse Confession We Got⭐️ Totally Fida kar dia Guddan ne mereko

"Aapne na bilkul sahi kaha tha...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARE LAGTHE HAI jab bhi... jab bhi hum par bharosa karte hai...Aapko patha hai hamare Papa ke baad hai na Ek aap hi hai jo hum par itna bharosa karte hai...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR PYAARE LAGTHE HAI har baar har musibat ke saamne humein bachane ke liye khud khade ho jaathe hai...

Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai PAR ACHA LAGTHE HAI jab aap humein samjhate hai bhale hi daat kar...

Humein Patha hai... HUMEIN PATHA HAI KI AAPKO RANGOM SE PAREZ HAI PAR HUM JAANTE HAI AAP ISS RANG MEIN BAHUT PYAARE LAGENGE...

Aap Pehnenege na hamara Tohfa????Hmmm...Pehenenge nah????"

I got emotional at Guddan's confession today😭 Dil bhar aa raha tha when she asked whether he will wear her gift?And I loved how he noded YES😳 & allowed her to make her wear the glasses❤️ New glasses bahut ache lag rahe the Jindal Saab aap par😎

I loved the gift chosen⭐️Her gifted Chasma, Jiske through ab Akshat will see duniya with a new perspective😳Pehle one was berang dark coloured one😛 and the new one is with colours added on it😉so now onwards he can see his duniya with alag andaaz👍🏼Its like she had tried to add some colours to his berang vision too so that he can now search and relocate the lost colours of his life

CVz deserve another good round of applause for chosing right time to release another masterpiece from their creation - New song - TUM HO⭐️ ⭐️ 👏 👏

Such Perfect Lyrics❤️ & Soothing Music DIL LE LO🤗

Ishq Agar Ek Dhaaga hai toh ek siraa Main hu Doosara Tum Ho

Ishq Agar Ek Waada hai toh ek tukda Main hu Doosara Tum Ho

Konsa Bandhan Hai Tumse Aur Konsa Ristha Hai

Kabhi Gair se lagte ho Kabhi Lagte Apne Tum Ho

Lagte Apne Tum Ho... Tum Ho... Tum Ho...

Lagte Apne Tum Ho...

That Hug Ufff❤️ The way He looked at Her while carrying her in his arms

She came to his life just like a complete strangerDestiny made them Husband & Wife by holy matrimonial bond👍🏼By carrying out bahu's responsibilities in her atrangi ways She slowly became his mother's fav Gudiya😳, by rescuing his bahus' lives She became his bahus' responsible Saas😉 & subconsiously she is making a special place in his heart 😳without his own knowledge he is changing from Emotionless Khadus to Her Jindal Saab👍🏼From Galatiyom ki pudiya she is slowly becoming Pyaari❤️From Gair she is slowly becoming His Apni

Can't wait for the full lyrics

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Post cannot be quoted.

true aj needs to acknowledge it first then guddan will like the gifts ...beautifuuly written 👏

best was glasses were u said aj will see through that glass and see the world in different aspects👏...

wah yaar👏
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even I got emotional like sanki 😳
How can anyone not fall for this couple ❓
Not falling for them will be a "Gunah-E-Azeem"...

Coming to the sequence, I loved it !
I really loved the hug ❤️

but unfortunately due to lighting, Gifs acche nehi ban rahe 😔

Anyways, I could only make this :-

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww.. Such a cute post Saru. I love the title.
I think Akshat is very close to realizing. His expressions when he holds her are that of a man in love who is surprised that he is in love😳
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haye Hume bhi aap dono Pyaare lagte hai😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

true aj needs to acknowledge it first then guddan will like the gifts ...beautifuuly written 👏

best was glasses were u said aj will see through that glass and see the world in different aspects👏...

wah yaar👏

@Bold Thank U Shailu😃

Lets see kya hote hai inke journey mein😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Even I got emotional like sanki 😳

How can anyone not fall for this couple ❓
Not falling for them will be a "Gunah-E-Azeem"...

Coming to the sequence, I loved it !
I really loved the hug ❤️

but unfortunately due to lighting, Gifs acche nehi ban rahe 😔

Anyways, I could only make this :-

@Bold True that

@Blue It was MAGIC❤️

Drooling the Gif Thank U Genie🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

Aww.. Such a cute post Saru. I love the title.

I think Akshat is very close to realizing. His expressions when he holds her are that of a man in love who is surprised that he is in love😳

Thank U Mohini for noticing the Title❤️

@Bold He was amused at her actions
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Haye Hume bhi aap dono Pyaare lagte hai😳

Mujhe bhi