Headups for Jan 2nd

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone... Today I am going to put the highlights up on behalf of Shagun.

• Kunal comes to meet Nimmo in jail, and tries to convince her abt the true identity of Palaash. It turns out that Palaash is a criminal, who is been searched by police all over Europe. But he fails to make Nimmo believe it and is asked by nimmo to leave from there immediately.
  • After a month, Nimmo is shown working in jail, and she asks one of the authorities whether someone has come 2 meet her. She informs her dat no one has come 2 meet her.
  • Kunal is shown sitting in his room and the song "jeene ke ishaare" is played in the background. Some flashbacks of the good old Nimskunu dayz are shown as well. Dadi comes to Kunu's room, and asks him to stop thinking about Nimmo and asks him to convince Nats to come back home (looks like she left the house because of kunu). Kunu promises to himself that he will do whatever he can for his family and will hide his sorrows and worries.
  • Nimmo is again shown working in the jail, when KB comes to meet her. KB informs nimmo dat her father is still in jail, and Nimmo is surprised to hear this.

Preview for tomoro:

Police is shown questioning nimmo about the diamond. The diamond turned out to be fake and Nimmo is surprised to hear this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey dude, thanks for the heads up, it was great! Cheers.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😲...so palaash stole the diamond too...
poor nims...she got trapped...hope that kunu does something to get her out of there..
thanks for the highlights
adorablenabs thumbnail
OMG!! I can't believe Paalash cud do dat...
Thanks for the update...

Nabs
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

that is soo sickk......grr!!i hate palash........hope he dies soon!!thankings soo much!!

Yeah Pal should die 😡 

Thanks for the update 👏 👏

QueenE thumbnail
It could be a member of the family because they were all discussing it.

I hope it is nimmo's sister and she will end up in jail.

Palash could have just taken the reward money and ran.

Esti aunty
zarna thumbnail
omg our sweet palash is a thief? i dotn believe this. well thanks for the highlights
😊
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think dat palaash's so called grl friend is Nimmmo's sis...
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks so much Laks for filling in........
Well written dear

Gr8 update 👏 👏

Luv,

Shagun