Marriage happening or no...

Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought by now we would have seen an article on the upcoming wedding twist but nothing!

Are karan and manisha really getting married?
Or is preeta gonna go in wedding gown and pretend to marry karan?
Or ..?

Any ideas...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally a picture of manisha and preeta in similar wedding outfit! Yippie!
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pagalpinky

Finally a picture of manisha and preeta in similar wedding outfit! Yippie!

Really?!? You just made my day finally Preeran marriage after so much dragging. I just hope this doesn't end up becoming some dream sequence/imagination but if this is for real can't be any happier. 
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the photo of Preeta in bridal outfit and there's a small video with Shraddha saying "who is Karan getting married to Monisha or Preeta?". At first I got excited but now I don't believe it and won't until I watch the marriage episode. This can just end up becoming someone's dream/imagination or even another plan. Such a high point in the show and no promo? hard to digest. Makers have played around with fans so much that it's hard to trust them Preeran marriage seems too good to be true. If Preeran are indeed getting married then can't be any happier but not keeping my hopes too high to have them crushed later. 
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May be its a fake marriage .. ( Preeta and karan) 
Karanpreeta thumbnail
Yrr honestly we all r soo so confuseed...yesterday mahira uploaded a story in which monisha was carrying an unconcious preeeta and preeta was in her wedding attire and today sarya uploaded a story in which preeta and karan were sitting in mandap... mtlb yr kitna confusion hai naa but i think in the upcoming epis we will see some romance steaming between preeran as in one of her story shadha and karan were making some wierd yet cute faces and Bol na mahii song was being played on the set
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Would be amazing to watch that happen.

But I don't trust it happening. So I will only believe it if and when it happens.