Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear Nanu,

Finally the D day is arriving in my life. The most important day of my life when I will tie knot with naina and make her my wife. I am so happy nanu but I am missing you so much. You promised me that you will not leave this world until you see me married. Today that day has come and you are not there. You may not be alive for others nanu but you are always alive in my heart.

You are the first person who knew about my love for naina and I am happy that we got your blessings in the form of Nani's saree. I am yet to see naina in that saree nanu. I know she will give me big surprise by wearing that saree one day.

Nanu you know a secret I also met naina in the temple for our first date just like you met Nani for the first time. gai ko chara bhi Khilayata aur laat bhi khayi Thi. That day when you told about your first meet Munna and pandit were teasing me nanu. That day I didn't know that naina will become my life partner.

I also want to tell you nanu I broke naina's heart by betting to make her fall in love with me. Instead I also fell in love with her innocence, love for her family and friends, her pure heart, her intelligence. She is the best thing that ever happened to me in my life nanu.

Our librarian I mean safari suit sorry I mean mere pujya sasurji bhi hamare rishte se khush hain aaj. Woh ek Laute sasurji honge jo mere upar thappadon ke baarish kee hain
😆

Chachaji aur Chachiji have become my second parents who have supported our marriage from the beginning.

Mummy bhi Bahut Khush hain nanu aur unhone hi apne haaton se mujhe Mehendi lagaya aur naina ka naam bhi likha. Special baat toh yeh hain ki mummy ki idea ke Wajah se Naina ke papa ko manaake laa paya aur meri naina ko apni zindagi ki sabse bade din PE apne papa ke saath milaya.

Usko khush dekhkar main bhi Bahut khush hun nanu. Naina ki wajah se main Bahut badal Gaya hun nanu. Doosron ke Khushi mein apni Khushi dhoondhna naina se hi seekha hain.

Nanu please keep blessing us. Love you nanu ❤️Edited by Deepanand - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written... .just what all that must be running in his mind at the moment
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice one. I'm missing nanu hope at least one dream sequence CVS will offer. But don't think it will happen. Anyway the writing was really nice, heart touching. 👏
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written Deepa. Tumne toh emotional kar diya yaar. Kal chachajine aur aaj tumne hamein rula diya. Miss nanu too much yaar.
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely post with a deeper meaning Deepa! 
Loved it! 😳
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really miss u nanu 😭 U wrote exactly what we want to see ❤️
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a beautiful post deepa
all our emotions which we feel for nanu are summed up here
he was an integral part and I really miss his presence
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalyani.123

Beautifully written... .just what all that must be running in his mind at the moment

Thank you so much kalyani. I wanted to write this before the marriage happened. Something that came to my mind
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

wow nice one. I'm missing nanu hope at least one dream sequence CVS will offer. But don't think it will happen. Anyway the writing was really nice, heart touching.👏

Hey dear thank you so much for your wonderful words. Glad you liked it. I am also missing nanu. He is the most important person in sameer's life and he is not here today. Hope cvs can show naina wearing Nani's sareee and they remember nanu.
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
i really miss nanu more after reading this