~~When Dream Met Reality,Imperfection Changed to Perfection~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Never Force Anything, Just Let It Be...😛If It's Meant To be, It will Be...!!!!!

Guddan's Dream about her Wedding - She wanted Ladies' Sangeet, Wanted to dance in her sangeet, Wanted A Good Bridal lehenga & A Filmi Wedding👍🏼

Reality - No Sangeet happened, She had to wear Shweta the proposed Dulhan's lehenga & Had to marry against her wish to save her sister's life

Guddan's Dream about her Dulha - She wanted to watch Moon & Stars by holding hands with her future husband👍🏼

Reality - She sleeps alone in balcony battling with cold thinking about moon & stars which cannot be seen from there

But was she actually complaining as her dreams were not getting fulfilled?🤓CERTAINLY NOT

Mrs.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL was genuinely opening up her Dil ki feelings before HER JINDAL SAAB about HOW MUCH IMPORTANCE HE HOLD IN HER LIFE👍🏼 ⭐️

For her, After Her Papa, HER JINDAL SAAB is the one who showed such immense trust on her & her never give up abilites⭐️

For her, Just like Her Papa, HER JINDAL SAAB is the one who stood along with her & try to help her to mend her mistakes without showing too much anger⭐️

For her, HER JINDAL SAAB IS THE ONE WHO CONVERTED ALL HER ATTEMPTS TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS TO ACTUAL VICTORY & MADE HER EXPERIENCE THE HAPPINESS OF A WINNER⭐️

For her, HER JINDAL SAAB is the one who always make her feel the ehsaas of being The SAAS of Jindal Parivaar⭐️

For her, HER JINDAL SAAB is the one who gave THE RESPECT SHE DESERVED IN THIS HOUSE⭐️

"AUR KOI CHAHE HO YA NA HO AAP HAMESHA HAMARE SAATH KHADE REHTE HAI"

Finally She wholeheartedly accepted & acknowledged❤️ For her, HER JINDAL SAAB IS HER PILLAR OF STRENGTH 🤗

Ofcourse her marriage didnt happen the way she dreamt, but now she accept the fact that HER HUSBAND, HER JINDAL SAAB IS AN IMPORTANT PERSON in her life, To be precise THE VERY NEXT PERSON after Her Papa whom she can rely on, whom she can trust completely without any fear of doubt & from whom she expect the same amount of care, love & protection which she received from her papa This surely implies the progressive journey of trust Guddan has travelled⭐️

What a day to execute this BIG BADLAAV in Jindal Saab's life🥳

"Aisi baat nahi hai" He immediately replied when she asked "Aapko toh hamari bilkul parwah nahi hai, nahi hai nah?"

"Tumhein kahi jaane ki zarurat nahi hai TUM YAHI MERE KAMRE MEIN MERE BED PE SO SAKTHI HO"

He not only confessed that he do have parwah, he do care for her but also did what was needed for her comfort👏As we say ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Finally Guddan Akshat Jindal's Pratigya got fulfilledJindal Saab khud apne baahom mein udakar bed pe sulaya aur aaj se yehi issi kamre mein issi bed pe sone ki izajat bhi de diaMubarak ho🥳

CVz Aaj ke Valentine Day ko aur bhi zyada special banane ke liye DIL LE LO❤️

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haye saru🤗bus tere hi post Ko miss kar rahi thi mai😳 such lovely episode❤️
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee you have chosen perfect title to describe today's episode👍🏼
Guddan confessed what she holds for Akshat and Akshat took decision to show his feelings for Guddan
CVS choosed today's episode to show Akshan's  inner feelings and biggest badlav in their journey🤗

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So good is your post. 👍🏼
You write so well. 👏I do not have to add another word.😊
I'm so happy that Guddan told all her dreams and the expectations she had for the her wedding. 😭
I think no one has thought about it. 😭So this topic I really like. 😊
I like how Guddan compares her dreams with her reality. 
I feel like she had a desire to tell someone about it all of that. 😊
How she have like that dreams and her reality so different.😭

Edited by sumatra1234 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post ❤️⭐️
Today by giving him a position right next to her papa & telling all those things, Guddu indirectly confessed AJ is the best life partner she could ever get 😳

Yes she may not have had a dream like wedding but that doesn't mean that her dreams won't be fulfilled 😉
As a hubby like AJ, after knowing of his guddiya's unfulfilled dreams won't let leave it such once he accepts his love for her 😳

Coming to AJ, he never speaks much but expresses with less words & more actions. His, "aisi baat nehi hai..." & making her sleep on his bed said it all 😳

& we got to see major progressions, an indirect confession of "fark padta hai !" & Guddu's permanent visa into the bedroom. 🥳
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a cute post Saru😊
I am loving how patiently Akshat listened to everything that Guddan had to say regarding her dream wedding and married life. 😳Sometimes reality is a million times better than dreams and Guddan will realize that soon.

Today's most touching moment for me was when Guddan says to him that she is going to sleep in her tent because he is not going to let her sleep in his bedroom💔. Kanika was great in that scene- you could literally feel Guddan's pain and her heartbreak 👏 

And then when he stops her he looks so serious because he knows he is breaking rules he himself had set. Nishant's face is very expressive👏. When Akshat says that from now on "you will sleep in my room on my bed", there was no confusion in his voice. It was such an intense moment.❤️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool title and amazing topic with pix 🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Haye saru🤗bus tere hi post Ko miss kar rahi thi mai😳 such lovely episode❤️

Achaaa Jiii Toh aap humein miss kar rahe the Tani Ji🤗

It was indeed a Cute Lovely & a BIG BADLAAV wali episode CVz gave us such a PRECIOUS Valentine Tohfa⭐️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Hayee you have chosen perfect title to describe today's episode👍🏼

Guddan confessed what she holds for Akshat and Akshat took decision to show his feelings for Guddan
CVS choosed today's episode to show Akshan's  inner feelings and biggest badlav in their journey🤗

@Bold Thank u so much for this dear🤗 bahut hi zyada sochna pada to give an apt title kabhi itna nahi sochna pada

@Pink A PERFECT DAY for A PERFECT & IMPORTANT BADLAAV 🥳 CVz deserve👏
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

So good is your post. 👍🏼
You write so well. 👏I do not have to add another word.😊

I'm so happy that Guddan told all her dreams and the expectations she had for the her wedding. 😭
I think no one has thought about it. 😭So this topic I really like. 😊
I like how Guddan compares her dreams with her reality. 
I feel like she had a desire to tell someone about it all of that. 😊
How she have like that dreams and her reality so different.😭

Thank U Jo❤️

@Bold Even I loved how CVz presented her feelings before her Jindal saab both her dreams and her reality👏Akshat was listening so carefully and I am sure he will surely gonna fulfill all her dreams one day & make her Gudiya shed KHUSHI KE AASU