Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

😆 acchi Jooti dena. One which I can gift to my gf😛😆. 
Even if she is entering, what's the issue. U have to agree though it will create a shock value for the audiences. Lead is SJ only. Focus ussi pe rahega. ðŸ˜Š KT ke aane se surbhi thodi replace ho rahi hai. So chill

Chaddo ji. Ab aapki KT aa rahi hai. Ab toh din raat forum pe dikhoge aap toh. ðŸ˜‰
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Because she loves to be in the limelight. That's why. She suffers from a serious case of Attention Deficiency Disorder from why I could gather from her antics on BB.

Seriously ash ðŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for the clarification Arshuji
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

Seriously ash ðŸ˜†

Yup😉😛
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
I didn't know that she was a part of Big Boss. I don't know much about KT, but that no touching scene is just too much yaar. There are much bigger stars than her who showed humility and shake the hands of children and/or fans.
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I didn't know that she was a part of Big Boss. I don't know much about KT, but that no touching scene is just too much yaar. There are much bigger stars than her who showed humility and shake the hands of children and/or fans.

Dont even try to learn about her 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Oh.. trust me I'm not trying to learn her. I'm just mind boggled at how much and how drastically she changed colors. One minute she was all sweet and polite in front of the mediawale giving interview of how happy she was for Ekta. The next she was rude in her high and mighty attitude to the kids saying no touching like that. I've seen so many people fall down due to arrogance. She is not exception in this world that she is special.
_nakshi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Oh.. trust me I'm not trying to learn her. I'm just mind boggled at how much and how drastically she changed colors. One minute she was all sweet and polite in front of the mediawale giving interview of how happy she was for Ekta. The next she was rude in her high and mighty attitude to the kids saying no touching like that. I've seen so many people fall down due to arrogance. She is not exception in this world that she is special.

She is animal lover don't u know ðŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
OMG someone on Insta commented on Mahir to die article that KT is coming as BeHir's daughter. Like seriously? ðŸ¤£

I know the makers are crazy but not so crazy that they will make 30 years old girls 35 years old ki mumma. ðŸ¤£
_nakshi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

OMG someone on Insta commented on Mahir to die article that KT is coming as BeHir's daughter. Like seriously?  🤣

I know the makers are crazy but not so crazy that they will make 30 years old girls 35 years old ki mumma. ðŸ¤£

Naagin mainly golden heart ki age pe math jaao ðŸ˜†