PaRica Pooja offscreen pics and IV at KKHH

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PARICA IV

Eri's post 
After getting hooked on to the 1st season of KKHH was so excited to watch the 2nd season . Always lovely to watch such beautiful performances. 
Do watch the show if u haven't already . Its a must watch. 
P.S :- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

aww...the way Eri leaning on P

E looks so happy posing with P

Edited by memad - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All Parica Shippers come out jallldiii
🀣
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here we are!!

Memad: please add the IV link from my thread so we can all drool on one thread only...
Rafangirl thumbnail
Thanks all for waiting for me to post...I was on another thread n read that u guys were waiting for me...aww...sweet
Then I quickly ran to IG n posted pics here
Rafangirl thumbnail
I wish to have larger view of this pic ... aww... Want see P's hand on E's waist...
Edited by memad - 5 years ago
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya elaborate plan hain yeh. Eri's also wearing red omg. This was to be posted on V-day. In the first picture, there are three of them so as to not give the false idea that Parica are a thing. But since it's for promoting AnuPre while they're at KKHH screening (because AnuPre separation track coming up duhhh), Erica is in the middle and is leaning on Parth. If they were to promote KKHH, it should have been Bani leaning on Faizal. Thank you for reading this. I'm welcome to criticism. It's the most trashy analysis you can ever get. Plis appreciate. 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AlwyzT.

Kya elaborate plan hain yeh. Eri's also wearing red omg. This was to be posted on V-day. In the first picture, there are three of them so as to not give the false idea that Parica are a thing. But since it's for promoting AnuPre while they're at KKHH screening (because AnuPre separation track coming up duhhh), Erica is in the middle and is leaning on Parth. If they were to promote KKHH, it should have been Bani leaning on Faizal. Thank you for reading this. I'm welcome to criticism. It's the most trashy analysis you can ever get. Plis appreciate. 

You should really start writing Parica Fanfiction I am telling you it's going to be super hitπŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pooja kissing Erica has to be cutest pic, that's one deep kiss πŸ˜†
That Erica leaning pic reminded me of Chole Aslam wedding diaries where Parth had his around her and she leaning on him pic.

AlwyzT. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Pooja kissing Erica has to be cutest pic, that's one deep kiss πŸ˜†

That Erica leaning pic reminded me of Chole Aslam wedding diaries where Parth had his around her and she leaning on him pic.

I love Pooja-Eri bonding. Always felt like 'damn why isn't Eri there' while Shubhaavi-Sahil-Pooja trio were having fun. I don't care much about Parth, tbh. πŸ˜†

Made me also think if their equation had been charred...due to some reasons. Esp during that insta unfollow fiasco. Like there might have been some problems between Parica and one thing led to another and...equations changed lmao
Edited by AlwyzT. - 5 years ago
AlwyzT. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

You should really start writing Parica Fanfiction I am telling you it's going to be super hit πŸ˜†

Now that will be one maaad fanfiction based upon some crazy speculations you'll want to bang your head on the wall πŸ˜†