January Updates

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

1st January 2007

Update by sree

Aksh is getting ready for office, when Mamta comes there. She tells him that she is going to the temple, asks him to drop her. Aksh gets tensed, he says that he has a meeting. Mamta says he can drop her as it is in the way to office. Aksh immediately says that he has the meeting outside, not in office. Mamta says fine, i will go by myself. Aksh nods. He then tells Mamta to take Masu along with her. Mamta asks why her? Aksh tells her that he had a talk with her last night. She was upset, had lots of questions to ask you. Mamta is confused. Aksh then tells her few things, which is in mute( Probably he tells her that Masu suspected Sid and mamta's relationship ) Mamta is upset. Aksh says that he tried to answer her, but it wil be very nice if you too had a talk with her, answer all her questions. Aksh looks worried, tells Mamta that he wants to see his sister happy. So he needs her to talk to Masu, solve all her confusions. He asks Mamta to help him out in making Masu's life happy, he says please Mamta help me.. Mamta says she will talk to Masu. Aksh is happy, he kisses her on her forehead, goes from there. Mamta is standing there, tensed and upset.

Mamta goes to Masu's room, asks her what the matter is. She tells her that she has been observing her, she seems to be indifferent towards her, never talks to her, always keeps thinking of something. Mamta says that she needs to talk it out, if she has questions she needs to ask it. mamta says that she is ready to answer them. Masu says nothing, she is fine. Mamta is upset. Masu remembers Sid's words, Sid saying that Aksh has got to know about the way in which they spent the night in the guest house. Then Masu remembers the way in which Sid yelled for Mamta, saved her. She remembers Sid's desperate behaviour, his worry for Mamta. Masu is upset. Mamta keeps asking her to talk, but Masu is silent. Mamta drags her to the temple.

In the temple, Masu asks Mamta, why she brought her here? Mamta says that she will answer all the questions that masu has in mind. She says that she will even answer what she asked Aksh .. Masu is shocked. Mamta then says that this is God's abode, i will not lie here. I am ready to answer all your questions, says Mamta. She then places her hand over the diya there, says that she vows over this diya of God that she has no relationship with Sid. She never had any relationship with him, she will never have it in her life.. Masu is shocked. Mamta has tears in her eyes, says that she needs to believe her. Masu cries too, then asks, its fine that you do not have feelings for him. But what about Sid? Masu yells, says that she knows everything.  She has felt that Sid loves mamta, she has seen it in his eyes. She knows that Sid always loved her, even today, he loves only Mamta. Mamta is shocked. Masu cries, says that you tried to mislead me by telling a part of the truth. You spoke about yourself, but what about him? Why did you hide the other fact? You have betrayed me, you have hid facts from me.. Incomplete truth is almost equal to lies, she cries and says . She says that she did not expect mamta to cheat her like this. She cries, says that Mamta betrayed her, walks from there sobbing. Mamta is in tears too. She is very upset.

Masu is walking on the road, just outside the temple. Tani comes there. She tells Masu that she never trusts her, but this is natural. a person who speaks the bitter truth will never be taken nicely. She says that this is a temple, here, all facts get opened out. Mamta hid things here too, she is so selfish. Tani says that she should not get deceived by the innocent face of Mamta. She says that she dhould not have betrayed you, who loves her a lot. Masu is upset. Tani then says that she should not be weak now. She needs to get to the fact, what if Mamta said lies. What if even Mamta loves Sid, says Tani. Tani says that she needs to find out whether this love is onesided or not. Masu says that she will surely find out the truth, will not keep quiet after knowing this much...Tani then says that she is ready to help her in this. Masu shows an angry face, says that she does not need her help. Saying this, she goes. Tani is angry, says that only time will tell whether Masu needs her help or not. She then says that she is happy that Masu is going on the path in which she wanted her to go. She says that she just hopes that Masu does things and reacts as she likes.. Tani gives a wicked smile.

Mamta is still there in the temple, she is worried, asking God why she has to go thro agnipareeksha always. She asks God, why she is alsways put to testing times like this? She cries, asks God what do i do now? She cries, says that if i tell the truth to Masu, then it will be like i cheated Sid. If i keep quiet, then it will be like spoiling Masu's future. Masu cannot go out of this house, get married with all these questions unanswered, i cannot do this to her, she tells herself. She tells that come what may, she needs to talk to Masu, clear all confusion, tellher the truth.. This is the only way out, decides Mamta.

As Mamta is about to go out, Tani comes there. She asks Mamta whether she is gonig behind Masu. She tells Mamta that Tani has gone a lnog wah ahead of her. Mamta asks what do you mean? tani says that she has caught an auto, gone.. Mamta says why do you do allthis drama when you know what is happening? Tani says that ok, let me talk frankly.. Shethen asks Mamta why does she always interfere in Masu's life , why cant she leave her alone? She says that qwhen all get to know of the truth, Mamta will fall over her face, will not be able to get up and face people. At that time, nobody will ever shed a tear for Mamta. Tani then says that she will be there to feel sad for mamta ,though.. Mamta stares at her, asks her to leave all alone. She says that she will never succeed in her plans, it will be tani who will fall flat on her face, that day will come soon, says Mamta. Taji is now angry. Mamta says that God who is seeing me now , is also seeing you and your deeds. So never forget that. Mamta then pints her fingers at Tani, says that whoever has truth in heart, will never face defeat. Tani smiles, says that that is fine. But what about the person who has truth in heart and only lies when speaking? What is the fate of such a person, asks Tani. Tani then says that she knows what will happen to such a person. The person will only repent at the end, when the person has lost everything.She says that her relationship with Sid is covered up witn lots of lies, the day it comes out, there will be nobody to even wipe Mamta's tears.. Tani says that she will be there to ask the same questions again to Mamta, what will happen to such a person who speaks lies but has truth ion heart? Mamta says that she does not want to waste time talking to her, she needs to talk to Masu now. saying this, she walks off. Tani prays to God, asks God to always help her...

Mamta is walking in the road, outside the temple. Aksh is driving the car, is coming towards where Mamta is walking. Mamta has her face bent, Aksh as he drives the car, sees Mamta first. He gets tensed, he has to pass from where Mamta is standing. Aksh now bends his face, drives as though he has not seen Mamta at all. He sees without facing the road, with head bent. Mamta now sees him, calls his name. But he passes , without even noticing her, he is driving very fast. Mamta is upset, thinks what is he doing here? Why did he not hear me? Aksh is also tensed, as her drives the car. Mamta now calls him. Aksh gets more tensed as he sees Mamta's call. He cuts the call, Mamta calls again. Aksh now cuts again, mamta calls again. Aksh switches off the mobile. Mamta is shocked to see that Aksh is not taking her call. She is tensed.

Aksh is back home. Mamta sees him enter. She asks him where he was? Aksh says that he was in a meeting. Mamta looks confused, asks she saw him in the temple road, she even called him, he did not see her. She even called him so many times, he did not pick up the call. aksh looks very tensed, he does not see Mamta's eyes, he says that he was not there in the temple road. He was in a meeting. Mamta says i saw you. Aksh says no, you did not see me, must have seen somebody else. Mamta is confused, keeps saying she saw him. Aksh yells at her, says it was not me, why dont you understand? He walks inside, leaving a sad Mamta alone. Masu sees this, goes and asks Mamta, why is he angry? Mamta tries to hide, says that it is bcos she asked him where he was? Masu is surprised to know that Aksh yelled at her for this simple matter. Mamta the starts to talk to masu, but masu stops her. She says that she does not want any other explanation from Mamta. She believes her. She says that it is always better not to know facts, as it only brings pain. She says that atleast, after talking to Mamta, she now is convinced that Sid really wants to marry her and will keep her happy. Mamta smiles, thanks Masu for understanding her. Mamta says that with whatever knowledge she has about Sid, she can assure that if Sid wants to marry Masu, it really means that he likes her , wants to marry her, will keep her happy. Mamta smiles. bUT Masu thinks in mind, i certainly want to know Sid's feelings, whether he loves me or mamta....

Mamta enters her room. She is totally surprised to see flowers put on the bed, candles lit here and there in the room, the room decorated with flowers. She is very happy , sees all things. Aksh comes from behind, hugs her, says in her ears, Surprise. Mamta smiles, asks what was the need for this? Its not our birthday, our anniversary has just passed. Wahts the occassion for this? Aksh hugs her, draws her close, says that no occassion is needed to make love.He says that he wanted to celebrate the love they have for each other. Mamta says why was that needed we know that we both love each other a lot. Aksh says that i want to tell you how much you mean to me, how much i love you.. says Aksh very emotionally. He says that i have done lots to celebrate this day. I lied to you, hid facts from you, to buy flowers, candles, decorate everything... From mroning, i have been lying to you, just to see how upset you get. Then i wanted to pacify you by expressing my love. says Aksh. Mamta and Aksh look into each others' eyes. Askh draws her closer. They both look at each other... Tani sees this from outside. She says that live you life in this one day. Love as much as you can, bcos i am gonig to put a full stop to this love story. She says spend the new year by making love, Happy New Year, but it will not last for long.. Tani gives a wicked smile...

Tomorrow: The song Humko Tumse Pyaar Hua plays as Aksh and Mamta share a close moment. They hug each other, they see into each others' eyes, they dance...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
2nd January 2007

Update by Sree

Aksh and mamta hug each other. The song Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua, Pehli baar Hua, is veing played as Aksh and mamta see each other. Aksh keeps seeing her, keeps caressing her hair, holding her cheeks. Mamta blushes. Both do not speak, just keep seeing into each others' eyes. Both start to dance, as they dance, they keep seeing each other, do not move their eyelids also. Mamta moves away from Aksh, runs to the other side of the room. Aksh runs behind her, holds her again, draws her close to him. He holds both her hands, kisses it. He gives a smile. Both see each other again. Both start to dance again. Aksh holds her hands aloft, Mamta rotates as he rolls her arms. Both again dance, hugging each other. Aksh smiles seeing her. mamta again blushes. Both sit on the bed then. Mamta falls to the be,d Aksh sits near her ,ealns on her. Mamta then gets up, she goes and sits on the oppiste side of the bed. Aksh is sitting on the other side of the bed. Now, Aksh and Mamta keep seeing each other, as they sit on either sides. They keep seeing each other for a long time, with a smile on their faces. Then Mamta puts her hand on the bed, towards the centre of the bed. Aksh puts his hand too, their hands meet , as they sit on the opposite sides of the bed. Then aksh and mamta lie in the bed, both hold each others hands, keep seeing each other.. (Cute scene after a long long time!!!)

Morning. At the breakfast table, Aksh, Mamta, Tani, bua, Anand are there. Masu comes and wishes all. Anand gets emotional, says that in few days time, our daughter will go out of this house. All get emotional. Aksh has tears. Masu says that he is talking as though her bidaai is today. anand smiles, asks Aksh whether all arrangements for the mehendi is done. aksh nods. anand again feels sad that he does not know to live without his daughter. Masu consoles him, says that she is not going far. She is just here, one call and she will come running to him. Mamta and Aksh get sad, seeing the father-daughter affection. Bua nad tani are angry. Bus comments that all arrangements are made, but for her relatives, nothing has been planned well. anand asks what is wrong? Bua says that she called the guest house, all her relatives complained that nothing is good there, the stay as well as food. Anand and Aksh are upset. Bua says that she needs to provide good facilities for her sasuraal members, otherwise they will get angry. Aksh gets angry, says that when she is so concerned about them, then why does she not go and stay with them? Bua gets angry at this. Anand asks Aksh to go to the jeweller. He then asks Mamta to get the nazar ka dhaga for Masu. Masu is upset. Mamta says that she has got it, she will tie it on Masu's hand.. Aksh then says that all the relatives have come, except one person Shaina... Bua gets angry, goes from there. Tani follows her. Aksh says thank god, they are gone, we can talk now. Masu smiles. Anand, Aksh and Mamta tease Masu that she needs to finish all chores before she has the mehendi on hand. Otherwise she will need help after that. Masu says she has no work pending. Aksh teases her, asks what about the call to Sid? Mamta says that after she has mehendi, then she will ask her to dial Sid's number. Masu is not feeling comfortable at all.

Bua is angry, Tani comes to her, asks her why is she angry? Bua says that she thought this is her house, all love her. But nobody loves her here, except her son. Tani says i am here for you, i love you... Bua feels sad, takes Karan's photo, says that Karan has been the reason for me being alive. After the bad incident that happened in my life, if i was able to survive the jail term, it was bcos i knew i would go back to my son, meet him , live my rest of thge life with him, says Bua with tears in her eyes. Tani says that Karan has never got happiness, whether it be his family or his first wife. Bua says that Damyanti has been so bad, while she got her own son Aksh married to a good woman like tani, she got Karan married to an unlucky person like shaina.. Tani then uses this oppotunity, asks Bua what will happen to Masu now? Bua says that she is blind in Sid's love, so no use talking to her. Sid will surely come back to this house as the damaad. Tani thinks in her mind, that though Bua has accepted defeat, she will not. She is there to plant seed of suspicion from time to time in Masu's mind.. Tani then asks Bua whether she can talk to the family again about this.. Bua refuses, says it is not needed. Tani says if you feel so, then it is fine.. Bua says that every secret comes out at a particular time, Now Sid is having a good period, but when his bad days start, he will end up in trouble.. Tani tells herself that she will see to it that Sid gets his bad days soon..

Masu is in her room. She is crying. She takes a notepad, writes a letter, the first lines of which says I love you Sid, please.... ( I could read this much). Masu finishes writing the letter, then puts it in an envelope, gives the envelope to Tani.. Tani takes it and goes.. Masu is crying, sits to write somwthing else. She keeps writing in her notepad, Sid Sid.. The nib of the pen breaks, she says to herself that what if the nib breaks? I have the name of Sid etched in my heart, so nobody can wipe that out.. She cries, she says that she now needs to know the truth, what happened that night between Sid and Mamta, what is the secret that Sid was talking about? She tells herself that i this is known , then the misunderstanding she has over Sid and mamta will be cleared. She then cries, as she thinks. She asks , what if all this is true??? She holds her chest, feels tense. She then consoles herself, says that she should not think negative.. She tells that she has every right to know the truth, as this depends on her future.. She then cries, prays that all goes well, she says let all this be false, let al this be wrong.. She then keeps saying I love you I love you..

Now, Masu starts to dream. Sid and masu singing the song Aata Jaate. Sid and Masu in a very romantic mood.. Pictures of Sid hugging her, Masu hugging him, Sid being very romantic as he sings. They both dancing together, they both hugging, Sid caressing her hair, Masu blushing, Masu falling on Sid, Sid falling over Masu, both hugging, Sid kissing Masu , she sees all scenes in her dream...

(Friends, i lost my cable yesterday at this point of time.. I did not post the update yesterday as i thought i will see the rest today and then write everything... Unfortunately, my cable was totally gone today, i could not see the rerun.. )

So i am writing whatever i saw yesterday. My picture was broken, so i could not follow the dialogues. But i will write what i saw..

Sid is in his house, in the lawn, standing and talking to someone. tani comes there, slowly without Sid's knowledge, places that envelope that masu gave , there on thee table.. Tani is very happy. Tani calls someone, (cable got cut, so could not see who she was speaking to... ) She says that work is done.. She says that during the mehendi, all will put mehendi and have a bright colour on their hand, but Mamta's face wil turn pale...

Tomorrow: Tani is dressed up, probably for the mehendi function.. She puts a recorder into Mamta's handbag...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
3rd January 2007

Update by sree

Tani is waiting outisde the house for someone. A car comes, a person gets out, gives a parcel to Tani. She takes it, pays him his money, asks him to get lost immediately. Tani has the parcel in hand, is smiling when Masu comes there. She shows the parcel to masu.. Masu looks at it inquisitively. Tani opens the parcel, takes the thing out. It is a small taperecorder, she lifts it, shows it to Masu. Then she takes out a pin like small thing out of the box, says that this is the mike, with which we will record. Tani says that she just needs to fix this small recording instrument with Mamta ,so that wahtever she talks gets recorded. Masu asks whether this is good and whether anyone will know about this.. Tani says that this instrument is really good, nobody will know the existenece of this small instrument. Even mamta cannot figure out what it is.. This is the instrument used by detectives too. so she need not worry, Masu will know about Mamta and Sid;s secret today, that is sure, says Tani.

Sid is dressed up, but he is very upset, he wants to talk to Masu for some reason. He is tensed.. He starts to call Mamta's mobile. He calls. At that time, Mamta is dressing Krish, Krish is standing on the bed, while mamta puts his dress, is combing his hair. She is talking to him, saying he is looking handsome. Mamta has kept her mobile on the table farby, she has probably kept it in vibrate, cannot see it ringing. Sid keeps calling , but Mamta is too busy to notice the call. Akshay stands at the door, he is dressed in a shervani. He sees Mamta, blows a flying kiss at her. She blsuhes and smiles.Mamta asks him, why are you behaving so childishly? Akshay says that this is love, do you have any objection? Mamta smiles. Aksh gets near Mamta, he keeps looking at her, he wants to hug her and drag her closer. Mamta refuses to come near, as Krish is there. She says that Krish is ready, so you need ot take him out. Askh says that is later, first he wants to hold her in his arms. Mamta again refuses, takes Krish, pushes him in Aksh's arms, asks them to go out, as she needs to get dressed. Aksh is not keen on going , turns again, says that she is looking very beautiful today.. Mamta literally pushes him out of the room, Aksh gives a naughty smile, says that he is just complimenting.. Aksh goes out, Mamta starts to comb her hair. Tani stands outside Mamta's room, watching her. Sid makes calls continuously, but mamta does not notice. Mamta starts to comb her hain sitting before the mirror, when she notices that her saree has a stain. so she goes out, wiping her saree. She goes out of the room, Tani now enters the room. she sits near the dressing mirror, takes Mamta's handbag, drops that pin like instrument inside the bag. She then notices Mamta's mobile there, she takes it, sees the missed calls, switches the mobile off.. Sid who is calling is now upset as Mamta's mobile is switched off . He decides to go and meet her at the temple... Mamta comes back, to her room, then takes her handbag, takes her mobile, puts it into the bag, goes...

Masu is not yet ready, Anand comes there, asks her to get ready. Masu gets emotional, asks her father whether she cannot stay here with them for few more days. Anand says that this will always be your house even after marriage. Masu asks why are you asking me to go then? She cries, Anand gets emotional says that this is the destiny of all daughters, they need to go to thei husband's house one fine day. Anand tells her that she need not worry, even if she forgets them, they will keep visiting her daily.. He wants and wishes to see his grandkids.. Both hug.

Mehendi ceremony. Mamta brings Masu to the hall, where there is a festive atmosphere. Masu is thinking, hope this is all true. Hope Sid is mine, hope he does not meet Mamta, hope sid loves me.. She is in tears. All are happy to see Masu there.

Masu is sitting with Mamta, when Tani comes there and reminds Mamta about ther nazar ka dhaaga. Mamta realises that she did not get that from the temple at all. She suddenly gets up, takes her handbag, goes. She asks the driver to take her to the temple she goes.. Masu asks Tani where did she go? Tani has brought the daaga, which she ties on Masu's hand. Tani then says that she is gone to get her daaga. Masu says that she has already tied the daaga, why is another one needed? Tani tells her that afterall she cannot be without her lover. She has an appointment with him in th temple at 4.. She is going for that.. Masu is upset.

Sid is now driving towards the temple in the car. Mamta is going to the temple in her car. Here, dance celebrations start. All are happy. Masu starts to dance to the song, aja ve Maahi Tera Rasta vo Dekh Diya.. She dances as all are happy. They keep showing a restless and worried Masu dance, Sid driving, Mamta in her car.. Masu keeps lookin for Sid here and there as she dances. She is tensed. She also dreams that Sid has come to her, but Sid vanishes suddenly. This makes Masu sad, she dances with an upset face..

Sid in the meantime has reached the temple . He is waiting for mamta. (I dont get who told him Mamta will be visiting the temple. Probably this had to do with the letter that Masu wrote.. I will try to get this part cleared in thr rerun that will be shown this saturday).

As Masu dances, Vand comes there with her relatives. Masu is happy, she runs to her, asks her where is Sid? Vand tells her that he should not come here before marriage.. Masu is sad.

In the temple, Mamta comes .Both Sid and Mamta meet. Mamta asks him, what are you doing here? Sid smiles, says that he wanted to take the blessings of God first. Sid then tells her that he needs to talk to her. Mamta says i am in a hurry, need to go. Sid says it will take only few minutes. Saying this, he comes near her, asks her whether the relationship they both share is the same.. He asks whether she too has te same feelings that he has towards her. Mamta is confused. Sid says that this is more than friendship, this is nothing but love.. Mamta is shocked. Sid now holds Mamta's cheeks, says that I love you alot. I love you Mamta, i love you. Mamta is shocked, as she keeps seeing him, he is holding her cheeks. Sid asks Mamta whether her view towards him can never change. Sid asks Mamta whether she can atleast once say that she loves him too.. Sid holds her face , keeps seeing her. Mamta is in tears. She is silent. Sid then turns to go, when Mamta calls him. She says that I love you sid, i love you alot.. Sid is very excited, he has tears in his eyes.. Mamta keeps seeing him, he keeps seeing her. Suddenly Sid realises that it is a dream. Mamta is there before him, but he has not spoken anything to her. Mamta calls, asks what is he thinking? Sid keeps looking at her..

Tomorrow: Mamta tells Sid that the secret we share will never come to my mouth, this will not be known to Aksh and Masu.. Later, Masu i think hears the recorded version of whatMamta said. She is very upset, is dejected to hear that..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
5th January 2007

Update by sree

Mamta goes to the pundit, asks for the nazar ka dhaga. He does a prayer, Sid also comes there. Both mamta and Sid pray, Mamta takes the dhaga.

Masu's mehendi function is going on. Mehendi is being put, Masu looks upset. All are happy, music is going on. Aksh and other are clapping, all are happy. Tani is upset that nothing has worked till now. She prays that something happens now..

Sid now gives a letter to Mamta, asks her to read it. The contents are something like this: The letter is written by Mamta, it says Sid, Akshay knows about our secret, so i need to speak to you about it, so please come to the temple at 4 in the evening, this is urgent. It has been signed as though Mamta has written it. (This is the letter that masu wrote, Tani deliverede at Sid's house). Mamta is shocked. Mamta says but i did not write it. Sid is tensed. He says that nobody should know about the secret. Mamta asks, but who wrote this? How does the person know about this? Sid says i do not know anything. This is the question of 4 lifes. He asks her never to break her promise. At this point, Tani has kept the headphone in her ear, as soon as she gets to know that Mamta and Sid are talking something important, she runs to Masu , who is sitting , as ladies put mehendi on her hand. She plugs that headphone on Masu's ear, tells anand that she has got a call from her close friend who is in Australia. Masu is now hearing the conversation that happens between Mamta and Sid.

Mamta tells Sid that she will not leak out the secret, it will never come out of her mouth, both akshay and Masu will never know about this. She says that a big storm will come in their lives if this is known.. Masu starts to weep as she hears this. Her tears falls on her hand , a part of her mehendi gets wiped off. The lady who is putting the mehendi says that this is a bad omen that mehendi gets wiped off by tears. All are shocked, Masu cannot control her tears, she gets up, runs upstairs to her room. All are looking dazzled, are very confused. Tani is happy. A lady from the crowd says that God should save this girl, bcos this is a very bad omen.. All are upset. Anand runs to her room, so do Damyanti and Akshay.

Mamta tells Sid that he need sto go home now. She says that all will be waiting for her, so she too needs to leave.Mamta is still worried about the letter, Sid asks her not to worry. Sid asks who could do this? Mamta thinks that it could be Masu and the result of the suspicion she had.. Sid asks Mamta, whether it could be Tani? Mamta says we cannot point at anyone without proof. Sid says he will come home with her, so that she meets up with Masu too. Mamta refuses, says that it does not look good if we both are seen together. Sid then offers to drop her home, Mamta says she has the driver and car. Mamta goes from there. Sid is standing alone, he is sad.

Bua asks Tani what happened to Masu suddenly? Tani says that she got unwell. Bua is confused. Bua says that bcos of this, all will start talking now, we would be embarassed now. If only Anand had listened to my advise earlier, all this could have been avoided, says Bua. Tani is silent..

Sid stands there in the temple, he keeps thinking of Mamta. The song Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikwa Toh Nahi is played in the background..(I tell you, Sid's character looks totally lost, confused and what not now... , thanks to the writers.. )He remembers the past, the good moments he spent with Mamta earlier. He is upset, is in tears.

Masu is crying her heart out in the room. All are there. DAmyanti asks, what the matetr is? Anand too asks the same thing. All ask her to speak out. Aksh says that the more you cry without telling anything, the more tensed we are getting. He says that all are waiting for the function to start. Masu tells all that she wants this wedding to be postponed. All are stunned. Anand starts to scold masu, says that she cannot be so adamant, decide on her own and make such drastic decisions. anand is very furious. Damyanti says but this marriage is to happen only with your consent, you were happy with this, what now? She asks masu to talk, but Masu remains silent. She goes on crying. Aksh asks, do you think this is a very easy decision to take, do you realise that it will be so tough for us to postpone this without any solid reason? Masu is upset, she yells at her brother, says that she has a reason for doing this, infact he too knows of it. Akshay is shocked, he does not understand anything. all are stunned. Masu runs from there, goes. All look surprised, confused and worried.. Aksh says kaash Mamta yahan hoti, she could have talked to Masu. Damayanti says she will be coming any moment..

Mamta is shown coming towards the house, she is in the car. She remembers the letter, she remembers about the secret, she is tensed, asks the driver to drive fast.

At home, Aksh, Anand and Damyanti are again in the hall, all look worried. Bua comes to them, asks them what happened, where is Masu, why did she go like that? Anand tells her that she has headache, so we asked her to take rest for sometime. She will come down when she feels better. Tani says that when the daughter is sick, with all arrangements made for the marriage, obviously elders will feel tensed as they are feeling now.. Anand tells them that they now need to handle things till Masu gets better. Bua and Tani go from there.

Mamta comes as these 3 stand there, listening to a lady say that there is something fishy.. Mamta sees the tension on all their faces. Aksh exclaims, thank god you came. Mamta asks Aksh what the matter is? Mamta notices that Masu is not down. She asks where she is? Mamta is tensed.

Masu does not stop crying, Mamta comes there. she gets angry on seeing Mamta there, asks what are you doing here? Get out, says Masu. Mamta is upset. Masu says that she does not want to talk to her, asks her to get out of her room. Mamta is shocked. But she does not react. She makes Masu sit on the bed. She places the prasad in her hand, is about to tie the dhaga when she notices the dhaga on her hand. Mamta is shocked. Mamta then casually tells Masu that with tihs prasad and dhaga in hand, she cannot lie. Saying this, she takes out the letter, shows it to Masu, asks her whether she wrote it and sent it to Sid. Masu is shocked, stares at Mamta. Mamta too is staring at Masu. Masu gets up, etlls Mamta that it is true. She sent the latter to Sid. Mamta is angry. Mamta holds her, asks , why did you do this ?why? Mamta is in tears. Masu yells, says that she knows all the truth. She says that she hid from her the fact . Mamta is shocked. Mamta says that a girl like her who is from a good family should not have done this, if her parents got to know of her deed, they will be ashamed. Masu screams, asks what did i do? I am going to marry a person who loves my bhabhi, after knowing this, what do i do? , tell me, she yells. Mamta is shocked.

In the hall, all are starting to gossip about what the matter is.. Anand, DAmyanti are tensed. Damyanti asks Anand to ask Akshay to go up and see what is happening. Anand goes and asks Akshay to get Masu down.. Aksh nods..

Masu asks Mamta, what should the girl do in this case? Mamta screams, she can do anything, but when she supsects, she will not realise what the fact is.. Masu asks, what would you have done if you were in my place? Mamta yells, that she would have believed in what her elders said, she would have accepted that her elders know what is right and wrong for her. Mamta is crying. Mamta tells Masu, see in my eyes, do you see that i am against you? Do you see in my eyes that i wish bad for you, Mamta is crying asn she asks Masu this.. Masu screams, asks her to stop it. She says that she has listened to the conversation that happened between her and Sid. She says that she has proof now, to believe in.. Mamta is shocked. Masu says that the fact is that you both love each other. Mamta yells, this is the last time i am clarifying, Masu, ther is nothing between us, there has been nothing between us from the start. I do not see him in any other way except as a friend, yells Mamta with tears running down her cheeks. Masu then asks, if this is true, then what is the secret that you both share? Mamta is shocked.Mamta tells Masu that she should not twist questions, this is not good. Masu says that if she does not answer, then she will ask Sid the same question. Mamta is shocked. Mamta tells masu that if Sid did not approve of this marriage, he would not given his consent. Masu says that this marriage is just a compromise for Sid, it is a compromise which affects her happiness,says Masu who is now weeping a lot. Masu then yells that in this compromise, Mamta is also siding and supporting Sid. Mamta is stunned. Mamta has tears, she says in a low voice , atleast think of your family once, what you are doing now is not right.. Mamta then firmly says that she will wait for her outside the room, she has to come down with her in a few minutes. saying this, Mamta walks out. Masu is in tears, she tells herself that even if Mamta does not tell her the truth, she will get to know the truth before marriage, she will ask the same thing to Sid directly... Masu looks determined..

Tomorrow: Masu has a blanket over her head, she is silently going out of the house to meet sid and talk to him. tani sees her, Masu says that she will get back only after she gets her answers. Tani asks her to come back quickly. Masu goes. tani smiles wickedly ,says that once you step out of the house, it will be impossible to get back into the same house, as your life will now turn miserable...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
8th January 2007

Update by sree

Sid is upset, he thinks to himself, whether he will be able to move on in life, give all the love and support that Masu needs to be given. He then asks himself whether he can shoulder this responsbility. then he telsl himself that this is good for all, especially, Mamta...

At Srivastav home, as all arrangements take place, a phone rings. Tani is passing by, she takes the call. It is Sid. sid does not speak at first realising it is Tani. Then he says that he needs to talk to masu. Tani also recognises that it is Sid, asks him why does he want to talk now? She is gonig to be his in few minutes.. Tani then says that time changes, before he used to think only about Mamta, but now time has changed. Sid does not like the conversation, cuts the call. sid is upset though...

As Sid cuts the call, Vand comes there, tells him that they need to leave now, it is time for the baraat to reach there. She asks Sid to get ready, Sid nods...

Sid is desperate to talk to Masu, he now calls Mamta's mobile. Mamta is busy donig some work, she receives the call. Sid tells mamta that he needs to talk to Masu. Mamta teases him, says that he will need to wait till the shaadi is over. Sid is serious, he asks Mamta that it is urgent, wants to talk to her. mamta is again pulling his leg, says that he can come here with the baraat, then talk. Sid is upset, but Mamta keeps saying the same thing. as Mamta talks, Damyanti calls her. So Mamta tells Sid that she is busy, asks him to leave as the baraat needs to come now. She cuts the call. Sid is very upset.

Mamta goes to Damyanti, who tells her to go and see whether Masu is ready. She asks Mamta to bring Masu down after the baraat comes. Damyanti looks confused, with so much of work and tension. Mamta asks her to relax, Damyanti prays to God that all go smoothly..

Mamta enters Masu's room. masu is sitting before the mirror, Mamta asks her to get ready. Masu tells mamta that she needs bit more time. Masu says that she is feeling tired, so she will take some more time, baraat is not come yet, isnt it? , says masu. Mamta says that baraat will be here any moment. She says that she will give her time, but next time, she comes in to take her, she should be ready. Saying this, Mamta goes out. Masu is upset, she wants to speak to Sid before the baraat comes..

masu calls Sid on his mobile, Sid is also happy to talk to her(I wonder why Sid did not directly call Masu's mobile.. Uff). Masu tells Sid that she wants to talk to him. Sid says that he is coming there with the baraat, he can talk then. Masu refuses, says that she needs to talk to him before he gets the baraat. She says that she will come to his place and talk to him. She orders him not to start from there befoer she comes. saying this, she cuts the call. This leaves sid more tensed.

Masu now starts to run down the stairs, but Mamta is coming up the stairs, with few girls. She sees Masu, says that its not time for her to come down. Mamta orders the girls to take Masu to her room. They take Masu, Masu is upset. In the room, the girls tell Masu that there is going to be Antakshari function now. But Masu cannot come down now... They all run away to enjoy the antakshari leaving masu alone. Masu is upset, she wants to meet Sid desperately, but thinks waht do i do now? how do i go?

Down in the hall, we have Sunil Pal and Himani, who are the anchors of Titan Anatakshari there to host the Antakshari function. They both start to talk. They say that they are the hosts of the Titan Saloni , Vidya and Bani ka jung Antakshari. They say that they are here to host the Antakshari played during Masu's wedding ... All clap, all are happy.

Sunil Pal tells himani that we wil start Dhoom. Himani asks, Dhoom 1 or Dhoom 2? Then both say let us start Dhoom 3.... All laugh and clap. Then Himani says that we will not invite the participants.. She says that in the Deewane team, we have Akshay, Mamta, Damyanti, Anand and the chotu Superman Krishuuuu. All clap. They show krishu's face, he is clapping too, he is smiling cutely... Then Sunil says that in the Parwane team, we have Karan, Tanisha and Buaji... All clap. Then sunil says that in the Mastane, team, we have the betiyaan's team, Durga and gauri. (These are the stars from Betiyaan serial). Along with them, have come their buas, Halki and Pulki... Sunil comments on thier name, gets confused and both the ladies have a fight regarding their names.. (this was really funny, i do not watch this serial, so do not know much about these characters...).

So all is set for the start of the Antakshari. All are seated. Boards are placed for the teams, repesenting their team names.. Sunil says that Himani will sing a song, they should take the last letter and start their song.. He says that this round is called Chatpat Katpat.. Himani sings the song, "Agar Tum Mil Jaao, Zamana Chod Denge Hum".

Masu is tensed in her room, she wants to meet Sid somehow. She sees the red chunri there, takes it, she plans to hide and somehow go...

All are enjoying as Himani has givne the clue. Now its Deewane turn. Akshay immediately gets up, squats to the floor, holds Mamta's hand, sings "Main Shayar Toh Nahi...." (Anand has sung this , he too sings well yaar!! Wow). Aksh sings, the opening lines of the song, takes Mamta for a dance, dances with her, as he sings this.. Then all clap. They both sit, Mamta blushes. All are enjoying the atmosphere.

Now Parwane need to start with ha. Tani starts to sing, "Hai Agar Dushman Dushman .. and ends with Hum Kisise Kam Nahi Kam Nahi..." As she sings this, Karan, Tani and Bua holds each others' hands, show their unity... (Lol, this was too funny, Bua was thrilled... ).

Now Sunil says that Betiyaan have to sing with Ha again.. The girls sing "Haila Haila Hua Hua".. All enjoy the song, all are clapping, this is really a fun filled atmosphere there..

Now Akshay asks Mamta to think.. Mamta then sings, "Raat Baaki Baat Baaki...". Tani is angry as Mamta sings this..

Then it is Parwane turn, Karan sings, "Khaike Pan Banaras Wala"... All clap and rejoice as he sings...

Masu now puts that red dupatta, over her head, is coming down the stairs, all are enjoying, singing. Nobody notices Masu going, she slips out of the house...

Now it is Mastane's turn, the girls sing "Pardesiya Yeh Sach Hai Piya".

Masu is runnig like mad on the road, she is tensed, she is trying to stop cars, wanting a lift. Nobody stops. She is running on the road..

Now Akshay starts to sing "Yamma Yamma , Yamma Yamma"... All clap and rejoice. KLrishu is super form, is smiling and clapping.

Masu now catches a taxi, asks the fellow to drive fast. She is tensed.

Now Tani sings, "Halki Halki Mulakaten Thi"....

Mastane sing "Ohhhh, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga".....

Akshay now sings "Dil Mera Har Baar Yeh Sunne Ko Bekaraar Hai, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai". Mamta again blushes.. (Anand fans, you need to see this episode just for him.. He is tooooooooooo good!!! hehe).

They again show a tensed Masu in taxi, she asks the driver to go fast.

Tani asks Karan to sing, he blinks. She gets mad at him, says tumse kuch nahi hota, gets up to go. When Karan starts to sing "Huzoor Is Kadar Bhi Na Itraake Chaliye". As he sings, he too gets up, goes and plays with her palloo that is flying in air, takes it, puts it over Tani very romantically. Bua is showing all her teeth, OMG, she was looking so scary... hehe...

Mastane now sing "Yaar Bina Chein Kahan Re..."

So with this, the Anatakshari ends.. Sunil announces that all sung superbly... Now Hmani will sing and all will dance...

Himani starts to sing the song "Tume Aaj Maine Joh Dekha ".... AM starts to dance. Again, A is in full masti mood. Anand has Krishu in his arms, he is also dancing. Karan and tani are dancing. All are having dhamaal out there...

sid waits in the lawn of his house, he looks tensed. He is wearing that green shervani with a blue shawl... (How i wish he had chosen a better combination of dress... )Masu comes there. Both look at each other... Masu is in tears, The tension is written all over Sid's face. Masu and Sid walk towards each other. Nobody is there in that lawn, which is illuminated with lights... sid asks her, waht are you doing here? Is all ok? Masu keeps seeign Sid;s eyes, she says all is ok till now.. she has tears in her eyes... Sid sees her. Masu then says i have a question for you, will you answer me? Sid is all tensed now, asks is all ok Masu??? Masu asks the question seeing Sid into his eye... - What is te relationship that you have with Bhabhi??? Sid is shocked, he cannot see her eyes , he bends down... There is complete silence. Masu is in tears. She keeps staring at him, looking for an answer from him. He is silent though. Masu telsl him that he should speak the truth, as it so happens that to hide 1 lie, they might end uo telling more lies.. Sid is upset. Masu asks him to tell her the truth, only the truth. She says that she does not want to start her married life with lies in it... she wants transparency.. masu is crying.. Sid then says you are right.. I too do not wan to start our relationship with lies buried in it... Masu is tensed now. She keeps looking at Sid..Masu says tell then.... Sid then says that the truth is that Mamta was my first love.... Masu is shocked. She stands still, tears run down her cheeks..

Tomorrow: Mamta comes to Masu's room to see whether she is ready. She calls for her, but Masu is not there. Mamta is tensed. She sees Masu's blue chunri there. She realises that Masu is not there. Mamta is scared, asks herself,what do i do now...????
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
9th January 2007

Update by sree

Masu is shocked to know that Mamta was Sid's first love..She starts to weep, Sid is seeing her. Both are silent, keep seeing each other. Masu then asks so what happened in Panvel? What is that secret? Sid screams, nothing happened there, our car brokedown and we had to spend a night at a guest house, but beleive me, nothing happened that night, screams Sid. Masu again asks, what was that secret then? Sid says that during that trip, Sid had proposed to Mamta that he loves her. But nothing happened after that, says Sid. Masu again yells, asks then what is it that Bhabhi is ihding from Akshay bhaiya? Sid yells at her, points fingers, says that there is nothing between them, this is a fact. Nothing happened and Mamta is as pure as a devi. He tells her that she has no right to blame Mamta and tarnish her image.. Masu is in tears. Masu then asks, tell me, are you marryign with full consent? Do you really want to marry me? , she asks. Sid says ofcourse, he holds her, says that this is not a doubt she should get at all. Masu says that this is important for her, the answer will define her future, says Masu. Masu then asks Do you love me, sid? Sid asks do u have any doubts? Masu gives a sarcastic smile says that she does not know the answer, so wants to know. Sid then says that main tume pasand karta hoon. Masu laughs again, repeats the word "Pasand"... She then takes his hand, puts it on her head, asks him to now say whether he has totally forgotten Mamta and now he does not love Mamta.. Sid is silent, is shocked. Masu asks him to tell. Sid is not able to speak. He just removes his hand from her head.. Masu is in tears, she says that she got the answer... Sid is sad. Masu is weeping. Masu starts to run from there, Sid runs behind her, but at that time, Vand calls Sid. So Sid stops running, goes to talke to Vand, Masu runs away...

Masu is walking on the road. She is totally shattered, disinterested, weeping her heart out, she has no energy to even walk.. She is weeping a lot. She is going somewhere, dont know where... She has her Wedding card in hand, she removes the envelope, sees her name there, cries a lot.

Mamta is going up the stairs to Masu's room, when the girls stop her, say that she needs to be down now to receive the dulha. So all go there. The baraat arrives. Vand and Sid get down from the car. Sid is in a sehra. Anand, Damyanti and Akshay welcome there. Mamta takes the arti of sid, at the entrance. Sid moves his sehra, shows his face, he gives a smile. Mamta looks anxious. She takes arti, puts thika over his forehead. All are happy. Then Damyanti has to pull the nose of the dulha as a custom. But others stop Damyanti from doing so. They have fun there, finally Damyanti manages to pull Sid's nose. tani remarks to Bua that today, his nose is being pulled, but when he enters this house as damaaad, he will pull their nose first.. Bua is upset.

In the whole process, Sid looks lost. Tani asks, is he restless to meet his dulhan? Tani asks all to get Masu down.. All have a laugh. Anand and others welcome them in, makes Sid sit.. Anand then introduces Sid to his friends.

Sid as he stands, sees Mamta, he wants to talk to her, so he walks towards Mamta. He asks Mamta , is all ok? How is Masu? Mamta says that all is fine. Masu is eager to meet him. Damyanti calls Mamta, so mamta leaves Sid there and goes. Damyanti asks Mamta to check whether Maasu is ready. So Mamta walks upstairs..

Mamta goes to Masu's room, sees that there is noone there. She is tensed. She closes the room door, sees the jewels there, she checks the wash room, but Masu is nowhere. She is tensed, thinks where would have Masu gone now? She assk herself, what do i do now??? She panics.. Mamta runs down, Akshay sees her tensed, asks what the matter is? Tani is hearing this conversation. Mamta is upset,Aksh asks her to talk. Mamta says that Masu is not in her room. Aksh says she must be here, somewhere. Mamta says she has searched the whole house, she is not there. Aksh is stunned, he says do not painc, nothing wrong will happen. He asks Mamta to search upstairs again, while he will search elsewhere. Both run, both are tensed..

Sid comes to talk to Akshay. Akshay pretends as though all is ok. He looks tensed for masu, but does not show it out. Aksh tells Sid that he is very happy, that her sister will get all happiness. He wishes all the best for his future. He thanks Sid for changing his decision and agreeing to marry his sister. Just then, the pundit says that the kanya needs to be brought.. Both Mamta and Aksh panic, they are tensed. Sid sees the tension on Akshay's face. Damyanti now asks Mamta to get masu. Mamta is tensed. Akshay runs to tell his father, Mamta tells Damyanti in hr ears. All are shocked to know that Masu is not there. Damyanti, Anand, Mamta and Aksh have a talk , but do not reveal it to all. They talk in a very low tone, but Tani has heard it all. Aksh then tels his parents that they should not reveal to anyone that Masu is not here. He says that he will talk to the pundit, ask him whether there is another muhurat at a later time.. He goes and asks the pundit whether there is another muhurat, as the girl is not ready yet. (Huh, what a reason to give!!!) He says i will look into it.. All are tensed. Sid sees all of them talking and sees their tensed faces. He feels that there is something wrong, guesses that it could be bocs of Masu. He walks to Mamta, asks her to come with him. They both go away from the crowd, to talk.

Tani and Bua together. Bua asks what is the drama going on? Tani tells her about Masu in her ears. She says that what are Mamta and Sid upto? Tani says that both are really unhappy with this marriage, maybe Masu got to know this fact. Bua laughs.

Mamta asks Sid what the matter is. Sid tells her that Masu came to meet him few minutes back. Mamta is shocked. Sid tells her that she wanted to know about the relationship he has with Mamta. Mamta asks what did you tell? sid tells her that i told everything. Mamta is shocked. He says that he told her that Mamta is his first love, Mamta is stunned. Sid tells her that he did not want lie further. He said that he tried his best to tell Masu that he likes her, is happy and glad to marry her. But he also told her that his heart is hurt, he cannot help loving Mamta even today.. Mamta is stunned. He says that love never dies, so i could not resist telling it, he tells Mamta. He then tells Mamta that he promises that he will always keep Masu happy, he will fulfil all duties as a husband. Mamta telsl Sid that now that you have said this to Masu, you need to tell everything to the family members too. They have all the right to know the fact. Sid says that he cannot tell, he cannot ruin Mamta's married life. Mamta says that she is not bothered abotu herself now, she is moer worried for masu's future. As they talk, Tani comes ther, asks Sid how is he feeling now, as his dulhan has ran away from the mandap? Sid is angry, asks her to shut up. He says that he does not want Tani to do some drama here, he will not keep quiet if she does so. Tani walks from there. Tani now goes to bua.

Bua asks why are all upset? Tani remarks that they both are caught redhanded. Masu is upset as she has got to know their affair, she has ran away bcos of that. Akshay, Anand and Damyanti hear Tani say this remark. Aksh gets wild. He walks toTani, he bites his teeth, asks her to shut up. He asks her not to reveal to all that Masu is not ther. Bua says that they cannot hide it from all now. Vand also hears all this. Tani says that all will start to talk now, all are waiting,so they need to tell all that the girl has ran away. Aksh is angry now, he asks her to shut her mouth.

Mamta now hears the confusion that Tani is causing, she tells sid that he needs to tell all the truth. Aksh again hears what Mamta said, he is shocked. Sid says no i cannot say. Mamta pleads, asks him to tell all. Now, Mamta goes near Damyanti, Anand, Akshay. She calls for their attention, tells in a low tone that Sid has to talk to them. She says that Masu had come to meet Sid minutes back. Aksh is shocked. Mamta says that Sid wants to talk to them regarding this. Now she asks Sid to talk. Sid is silent, confused does not know waht to talk..

Tomorrow: Aksh holds Sid by his collar, threatens him that all happened only after Masu had a talk with him. If anything happns to Masu, he will not spare him. Aksh is really very angry. Mamta is scared as she looks on..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
10th January 2007

Update by sree

Mamta forced sid to speak the truth. She tells him that all should know the reality. Mamta says that when you can tell me the truth, you need to tell all too. sid is blinking.. All are shocked to know that there is something that Sid wants to say. Mamta keeps urging Sid to talk. Akshay now comes near Sid , Aksh has a scare and concern for his sister , he asks Sid to talk. He is almost in tears, says that Sid needs to talk. He asks Sid waht did you tell her? Mamta again tells Sid that when you told me the truth, tell them too. All get tensed as Sid remains silent. (This naatak actually goes on for many minutes, i do not know why Sid is picturised to be so very confused... Huh, can we get a break???) Damyanti is in tears, she asks Sid, what did you both talk, tell na beta? She clinches her heart,says that she is tensed for her daughter. Mamta says that Sid needs to speak, she says that eversince you spoke to her, she is missing, did not come home. so tell them what hapened, says Mamta. All are shocked as Sid remains silent. Damyanti starts to cry, she asks Anand to talk to Sid. Anand tells Sid that he does not understand what is happening, he pleads to Sid to speak the truth. Vand is upset. Bua now uses this situation, tells that all is gone now. the family pride is lost. All till now have been talking in low voices, nobody in the crowd knew about it. Now Bua announces to the crowd that something is wrong. She tells all to gather here, know the reason why this marriage is not taking place. Anand and damyanti are in tears. Akshay is upset. Akshay is in tears now as all gather around them. Bua now speaks loudly to Sid that all of us are waiting Sid ,to know the reason, speak... Anand yells at Bua, asks her not to make this an issue.He asks her to talk softly. Bua says that all is lost now. All need to know why the marraige is not taking place, all have not come here to have a stroll in your garden and go, mocks bua. Anand feels bad. Bua says that masu has spoilt the fame and respect that this family had.. Nothing is left now to hide, says Bua.Akshay is in tears. Akshay now comes near Sid , asks him to speak for God's sake. He says that he wants to see Masu happy, if anything happens to Masu, then he will be really bad.. He is in tears, he tells Sid that his silence is killing him, he is getting tensed, so pleads to Sid to talk.. Akshay cries, the pundit says that the last muhurat for the day is also gone. Tani is happy. Tani now asks Sid to talk.. Sid then breaks his silence atlast,(Thank god) and says that Yes, it is true that Masu came home to ask a question for which she expected me to reply says Sid. All are shocked. He then remembers the flashback, where Masu put his hand over her head... Sid says that Masu wanted to know what relationship i have with Mamta.. All are shocked. Sid says that he told her the truth. Akshay is stunned. Sid then says that he told her that he and Mamta are very close friends, nothing more than that. Mamta is shocked as Sid again hid the truth. Sid says that he told masu that they both faked a marriage, but the fact was that they are good friends. Sid says that when Masu heard this, she did not believe, she ran from there. He thought that she will get back home, but only when he came here, he did realise that she has not come back home. all are shocked. Tani remarks that atlast the truth did come out.. Bua says that this is not the full truth. She says that Sid made up a nice story.. Sid screams that this is the truth, all need to believe. Bua says that they will not accept his half baked truth. Anand asks why will Sid lie? When he knew that masu is not at home, why will he come here with the baraat? , asks Anand. Bua says that a person who kills will never accept that he killed, says Bua. Sid is sad, upset. He remembers the other part of the truth about Mamta that he has cleanly hid from all. He feels guilty.

Akshay now moves towards Sid, he looks angry. He holds Sid's shawl, says that eversince my sister talked to you, she is not back home. If anything happens to her, then you will see the worst side of me, says Akshay. All are tensed, Mamta is in tears. Akshay now starts to go, when Mamta holds him. She asks him, where is he going? Akshay says that he is going to search for Masu. Akshay is in tears, words do not come out of his mouth, he says that he does not know where to search, but he cannot sit at home, and wait anymore.. He goes out.. All are upset. All the guests start to talk that this has been masu's habit from childhood. She used to run away from school, then college, now she has gone from the house too. Anand and Damyanti are crying, Mamta feels bad.

Mamta walks from there, Sid goes behind her. He calls for her, says that he knows that she is angry with him for not telling the whole thing. He says that he could not say it, bcos he has lots of respect for her. He cannot see her married life being spoilt and he cannot see all accusing her.. He says that he is sorry for whatever he did. Mamta holds his hand, says it is fine. Mamta says that they all need to hope and pray that masu is fine.. Mamta goes from there.. Sid is sad.

They show the backside of Masu, she is walking on the road, her face is not shown..

At home, police comes, Anand has called them. The police asks whether they got any call. Damyanti cries, says they got no info.. Bua now says that all happened bcos of Sid. She says that he is responsible for Masu going out of the house. All are shocked. Tani also says that Sid is responsible. She says that Mamta too is responsible. Sid at once screams, when Tani takes Mamta name.. All are confused. Anand asks Bua why she is blaming Sid for it? It is she and Tani who brainwashed his daughter... , says Anand. Tani says that they will never see the real face of their bahu Mamta.. Tani says that the fact is that Masu was never happy with this marraige. Infact, Mamta knew about this, says Tani. all are shocked, see Mamta. Mamta does not know waht to do. Vand cries, says that it will be better if the police could search for her bahu.. The police says that we cannot take legal action till 48 hours.. They ask Anand to give their contact number, so that they can keep in touch.. Anand gives Akshay's cell number. The police goes.

Tani walks to Mamta, asks her whether she is in a tough position now.. Mamta stares at her. She says that if all search Masu and she gets back, then all will get to know that Sid has lied. Then Akshay and his family will start suspectign her for life. She says that Mamta has only one way out, that is to go out of the main door and get out of their lives.. Tani says that she has now succeeded in her 2nd plan.. Mamta is shocked. Tani goes away. Mamta thinks, if this was her 2nd plan , what was her 1st? Mamta gets a doubt that it is Tani who has kidnapped Masu... Mamta is shocked.

Bua is upset in her room. She says that her family name is spoilt now, all sorts of problems have fallen over her family. Tani asks her to relax, says that it is for our own good. Karan comes there, says that whatever happened was not right. Masis suffering now, her only mistake was that she loved a person who loved another person.. Karan and Bua are worried. They go from there. Tani thinks that the mother and son are getting emotional .She says that once she succeeds in waht she is trying to do, then she will take care of them.. She smiles..

Again, they show the girl walking on the road. She is wearing the same dulhan dress , her face is not shown(Dont know whether it is of importance here in the story line. ) The girl has the wedding card in hand, she is walking on the road. A car is speeding her way. Her back is towards the car, she does not see it. The car hits her, she has a fall on the road, with her head hitting on the ground.. They then show the numberplate of the car, but i could not make out...

Akshay is driving, he calls te City Hospital, wants to ask whether any girl by name Masu is admitted. But he cuts the call, he tells himself that no, this cannot happen. akshay, Masu is fine, dont think like that, he tells himself . He is really tensed, his eyes are watery, he is driving the car, he looks restless and worried. He then thinks whether Masu might have gone to Delhi to her friend's place. He calls the flight information centre, asks whether a girl by name Masuma travelled in te delhi fligh.t He is very much restless, he says it is emergency. the person says nobody by that name boarded. He is tensed.

At home, all are upset, all are crying.

Akshay as he is driving, gets a call. He takes it, the person says that he is talking from Juhu Police Station. Akshay is tensed, he is afraid. The person says that there is an accident case in City Hospital, the girl is dressed in a dulhan robe... Akshay is stunned.. He does not react for a second. All of a sudden, he begins to cry, he closes his eyes, weeps..

At home, all are worried. Mamta keeps seeing Anand's tense face. She gets very upset. She calls Akshay. Akshay now is driving towards the hospital, he is weeping, he does not know what to do. He sees Mamta's call, he cries more. He thinks what do i tell Mamta? If i tell anything, then all at home will get tensed. He weeps. He does not know wwhat to do. he cuts the call, drives. Mamta is tensed. He tells all that he is not taking the call. Bua remarks that Akshay does not want to talk to her, as he does not trust her now.. Sid gets up. He decides to try Akshay's number.

Sid calls Akshay. Akshay sees the name flash. He takes the call. Akshay is weeping a lot, he is not able to speak. sid asks did you get to know? Akshay speaks in broken words, says he got a call from Juhu police station.. Sid panics. He asks what happened?All at home are tensed. Akshay says Masumaaaa and cries. Sid asks him to talk. He says that she is in the hospital... Sid is in tears, Akshay drops te phone , breaksdown , cries like a kid... Sid is shocked. All know something is wrong.. All are tensed. Sid is stunned.

Tomorrow: Masu in hospital. She is serious, has a severe head injury. Her head is bandaged, she has oxygen mask, she seems to be sinking, the doctor team is there near her, they are trying their best. Masu seems to be gasping for breath even with the mask.. Akshay is seeing this from the window. He sees his sister suffer, struggle for life. He is in tears, he is not able to take it at all...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
11th January 2007

Update by sree

Akshay is weeping as he talks to Sid. Sid asks for god's sake, tell me Akshay.. Akshay says that he got a call just now, there is an accident case in City Hospital. He weeps, he is not able to speak at all. Sid is shocked, he asks Akshay to talk. All are getting tensed at home, as sid exclaims Hospitallll .. Akshay cries, says that the girl admitted is in her dulhan ka joda.. Akshay weeps a lot, Sid is also in tears. Sid tells Akshay that he is coming there right now. He asks him to wait there. Akshay drops the phone, weeps, he just cannot stop crying. He closes his face, weeps..

Sid is stunned, Mamta asks what happened? What did Akshay tell you? Sid is silent.. All are tensed. Damyanti starts to get up, she feels giddy, is about to fall when Bua holds her. All aer tensed. Mamta holds sid, asks Sid, what is wrong? How is masuma? tears start to flow down her cheeks, Sid is crying too. Sid tells Mamta that Akshay just got a call that a girl is admitted in the City Hospital , the girl is wearing a dulhan dress. All are stunned. Damyanti has almost fainted, Bua , anand, Mamta all are crying. Sid tells them that it cannot happen. We do not know whether the girl is Masuma, we need to go there. hurry up, Sid says . Damyanti says that all will go. Anand too agrees, says that they cannot stay here. So all, Sid, Mamta, Damyanti, Bua, Anand leave. tani and Karan stand there. Tani is very happy. Tani tells her that her 3rd plan is getting its success. Karan is shocked. Tani says that her 1st plan was to give room for Masu to go missing. Her 2nd plan was to give fire to Sid and Mamta's relationship and expose them. Her 3rd plan is nearing its completion, says Tani with a smiling face. Karan is shocked to hear this.

Akshay, Sid, Mamta, Anand, Damyanti, Vandana, Tani and Karan with Bua are all in the hospital. Akshay is running ahead of all. He enquires about the accident case and the receptionist asks them to the 2nd floor , emergency room. All run. Akshay is crying, all are tensed. All run. The police is standing before the emergency room. Akshay goes and asks him about the girl. The police recognises anand, says that they do not know whether this is his daughter. Akshay introduces himself as the girl's brother and continues to talk. The police now tells Akshay that the girl who is inside is very critical, there is very less chance of her survival. All are shocked. Akshay is crying, so are all. The police says that the doctors are trying their best , let us see. Akshay is weeping. He asks the police whether they can see the girl. The police says that not all can come, asks Akshay alone to come near the ICU. Akshay runs. He is tensed..

Akshay is now seeing thro the slit window of the ICU. The whole team of doctors are in, the girl has a bandage over her head, she has oxygen mask over her face. Akshay's view is blocked by the doctors, who are trying their best to save the girl. The girl seems to be sinking, Akshay cannot see the girl's face, but he can very well see the girl gasping for breath, he can see that a doctor is putting the injection over her hand. Another doctor is trying to pump her up with shocks, she is sinking, the pulse is going down.Akshay is in tears as he sees the whole thing happening. He is just seeing, as the girl breathes her last, and the life system put there for her shows a blank line.. Akshay is shocked. He is stunned. He sees the doctor take out the oxygen mask, check her pulse again. Then they put the bedsheet over her head, indicating that she is dead. Akshay is stunned, he turns to the other side, and there at a distance stand all his family members, who are seeing Askhay. Akshay cannot speak, he is in shock, he tries to speak, but cannot. Tears just keep flowing out of his eyes. He tries very hard to speak, to tell them something , but he is in shock. He then walks into the ICU. As he goes in, Damyanti and others are tensed. Damyanti asks what was Aksahy trying to say? Was it masu there? She starts to cry. All are shocked. She asks Anand to go and see.

In the meantime, akshay slowly walks into the room. He stands near the dead body now, which is cvovered. He sits on the chair there, he is not able to stand. His hands are shivering, as he tries to remove the bedsheet from the girl's face. He does it with great difficulty. He is crying, he looks tensed, he is afraid, as he removes it. He gets up again as he sees the face. For a second, he does not give out any reaction on his face. He then sits down on the chair, cries as he sees the body. He then walks out of the room.

All are tensed as they see a visibly shaken and shocked Akshay come out. All are tensed. All are crying. Akshay walks near them, he has his head bent, he is not crying now, but is in shock. He just walks, without any expression on his face. He comes and stands before them, with head bent.. Mamta goes near him, asks waht happened? Why dont you tell ? Shs shakes him, but he has no expression whatsoever on his face. All are crying. All of a sudden, tears start to flow from Akshay's eyes. Mamta sees this, all see this. They are more tensed now. Mamta shakes him again, asks him why is he crying? Waht happened? Mamts asks was it our Masu? Akshay now finally speaks, says that nothing has happened to their Masu.. He weeps, says that i wish that nobody from our family experiences what he went thro' now.. He cries a lot, he falls over Mamta. She hugs him, asks him what happened? Akshay then says that the girl was NOT Masuma.. All are relieved. But tears just do not stop flowing from akshay's eyes. He looks at Mamta, says that but for a second i thought it was our Masuma. I almost died in those few seconds, says Akshay. He weeps as he says this. Mamta too weeps. Akshay says that in those few seconds, he just lost faith in God. He weeps, as Mamta holds him. He again cries and says that he thought he lost his Masuma... He weeps like a kid.. All are in tears. Sid is weeping. Bua stops akshay from talking, says that nothing will happen to masu. bua is in tears too. Anand says that thank god, it was not masuma. But it was someone's daughter who died now. Vandana says its true. Only a person who has gone thro the death of a young son or daughter, will know the feeling.. Sid sees his mom. Akshay just does not stop crying. He says that where is our Masu? How do we search for her? In waht state will she be in? He cries as Mamta holds him. (Anand was to good in this scene.. Fantastic emoting.. It was really very emotional , touching.).

As this happens , a nurse and hospital boys are moving a stretcher of a person. The girl in the stretcher is masu. She has a wound on her forehead, she is bleeding. She is unconscious, as she is being moved in the corridor to be attended to.

Sid holds a shaken Akshay, tells him that nothing will hapen to Masu.. Sid holds Akshay, consoles him. Akshay goes and hugs Sid. Akshay cries on Sid's shoulder, Sid consoles him...

The docs now gather to check Masuma, they are still in the corridor, when it is informed that the girl was brought in by someone, she has noboody with her, so they do not know who she is. The doc says that this is an accident case, they should call the police. The doc asks whether she had any belingings with which they could get details about her family. The nurse gives the wedding card, says that she had this. She says that probably it was her marriage, bcos she has the dulhan ka joda.. The doc asks the nurse to see whether there is any number given on the card, asks them to call the number and inform the family. The doc then asks the ward boy to take her to the emergency room.. She is again being moved now..

Akshay, Sid, Mamta and Anand are standing in the corridor, talking to the police. Akshay asks the police to take some action, start to search. The police says that they cannot do anything legally before 48 hours. Akshay is disurbed, he scolds the police. The police says that they cannot help it now. Akshay says how disgusting!!! He is angry. As Akshay talks to the police, the girl who died just now is being taken in a stretcher out of the ICU. All see the body, the face is not seen as the cover is put. But all get a shock as they see the dead body. Now after this stretcher is taken, Masu is not being brought in the stretcher , she is there just behind where all are standing. But Anand starts to gasp for breath, after seeing the dead body. He feels like falling, so Sid, Mamta and Akshay hold him.At this moment, the stretcher in which Masu is lying, takes a turn just behind where they all stand..

Anand says that he cannot take it anymore, he feels like he will die thinking about his daughter. he is crying. He cries, says i want my daughter back.. Akshay hides his tears now, says that nothing will happen to Masu. She is just here, with us. Akshay manages to bring a smile to his face, he hides his tears, says that Masu has always been like this, isnt it? Whenever she is angry with us, she goes away. But then she has got back to us. How many times has she done this? She will come back to us, where will she go, tells Akshay posing to put a brave front. He asks his dad to be brave. Mamta sees Akshay tryign hard to hide his own tears, she cries seeing him. Mamta says that they can go home now, while she ,Akshay and Sid will search for Masu. Anand says that they will stay in the hospita for sometime.. He says that he will go near Damyanti and Vandana ji. He goes.

Karan is upset, he is pacing up and down the hospital corridor. Tani comes and asks whether he cannot stand in one place. Karan says that he does not understand why Masu had to leave the house. Its ok if she did not want to marry Sid. But why did she go? She should have atleast given a call, says a worried Karan. Tani asks him not to be foolish. She says that when their plan is getting successful,it looks like his conscience is questioning him.. She says that when she is about to kick Mamta out, he should not be acting like this. Tani says that whether you help me or not in my mission,i will see to it that i ruin mamta's life. Karan is shocked.

Damyanti is crying, says God should help my kid. I wonder where and how she is, says Damyanti as sh cries. Vandana is consoling her.Bua is there. Damyanti says that when her bidaai was arranged, she is now gone out of sight, why did this happen, says she. She says that if anything happens to Masu, then she will lose trust in God. Anand too comes there.

bua now says that she knew all this would happen. Anand asks Bua to shut her mouth atleast now. Bua says that she has been keeping quiet for long now, she says that if only they had not arranged this relationship ,then all would have been fine. Bua says that the decisions taken in haste are always wrong. This is the same thing that happened with Sid and Masu. All are shocked. Bua says that we never know whether the decision they made as right or wrong. But whenever the kids take an immature deicsion, it is for elders to stop them and advise them and show them the right direction. But here, you all allowed them to do whatever they wanted.. Youa re fools, yells Bua. Tani and Karan are alose there. Tani is happy that bua is putting ghee into fire. Vand now says that she knows her son very well. He will never take a wrong decision, and will never go back on the decision he has made. She says that there might have been a misunderstanding, but they can clear it out by talking. She says that Masu loves Sid, Sid too loves masu, so she willsurely make Masu her bahu. Tani is angry. Bua asys that only time will tell.... All are sad. Anand tells Vandana that she is right. Bua again argues, says that you have always been blind. Do whatever you want but do not teach me, says Bua in anger.

Docs are treating Masu in a room. HEr wound is taken care of now. The docs says that she has not got back her consciousness, if she does not for few more hours, thenthey need to take her CT scan. As they talk, Masu regains consciousness. She remembers all that happend at Sid's place. She remembers each and everything, she gets up, yells the name of Sid. She sits on the bed, she is crying, as she remembers everything..

Tomorrow: Mamta and Askhay are tensed, they both hug each other, Damyanti, Anand and Vandana are tensed. Masu is shown sitting on the bed and crying.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
12th January 2007

Update by sree

Masu remembers the converation she had with Sid. She is regaining consciousness. She remembers the way she asked about the secret, Sid refusing to say that he does not love Mamta today.. Masu remembers everything. She is in tears. She gets up, giving a yell, calling for sid...

All are in the corridor, talking when Sid realises that he heard someone call his name. He gets tensed. He asks himself, whether this was masu calling his name.He starts to think whether Masu is somewhere near them.. Vandana comes and consoles Sid. Akshay tells Damyanti and others that they now need to go home. He says that Sid and he are here, they both will take care. Damyanti refuses to go, but Aksh tells them that they need to take some rest now...

Masu is again unconscious. The ward boys bring her stretcher near the reception, dont know why... The doc is asking the receptionist whether she could contact this girl's family. The receptionist says that she has been trying but nobody is picking up. As the doc and the receptionist talk, all the Srivastavs start to go. The ward boys surround the unconscious Masu, so nothing is seen. When Mamta passes the place where Masu's stretcher is placed, her saree palloo gets stuck in the stretcher. She stops to take it off, but does not notice that Masu is lying there in that stretcher. She walks without noticing. Mamta walks a few steps, when Akshay and Sid come to her. Sid calls her, says that he is very sorry for what happened. Sid is now weeping like a kid, he says that whatever all are gonig thro today, is bcos of him. He cries, Mamta tells him not to think like that. Akshay also stands there, with a sad face. Sid cries a lot, says that all are in pain, you, akshay, uncle, aunty, all
are suffering bcos of him.. Sid asks Akshay to forgive him. Akshay is in tears now, he tells Sid that there is no need for that. Aksh says that infact, he should ask for forgiveness as he scolded Sid in anger. Aksh with tears in his eyes says that he had brought up Masu like his own daughter, so could not control himself. As they are talking, Tani comes there, tells them that Mamta is pretending, she and Sid are very happy that Masu is gone out of their way. All stare at her, Tani goes from there after spitting venom. Mamta walks from there. Sid and Akshay stand there dejected.

Mamta goes and prays before the idol placed in the corridor of the hospital. She takes arti of God, says that she is again in a difficult situation, God needs to show her the way.In some way or the other, she is responsible for the suffering that Masu is undergonig today. She cries, says that God knows the truth, if god feels that she has not done any mistake, if God feels that she has never betrayed Askhay, then God should show her the way of reaching Masu. She takes arit, cries before God. As this happens, the nurse who has the wedding card of Masu, keeps it on the movable stool, which has other meidcines. She is probably taking it to Masu's room. She is now moving that wheeled trays in the corridor, as she comes near where Mamta is praying, the letter drops down on the ground. The nurse moves the trolly and goes. Mamta now after praying, turns, the card is right there near her, she sees it, picks it up. She is shocked to see that it is Masu's weddign card. She is tensed, she runs to where Akshay and Sid are. She tells them , shows them the card. Aksh is stunned. He says that how did this come here? If this is here, then Masu should be here . All the three run to every room to check. The whole family comes again. All search thro the rooms. Akshay is very tensed. Finally Sid spots an unconscious Masu in a room.

Next scene, all are there in Masu's room. Akshay is sitting in a stool very close to Masu, while others are standing behind him. Aksh holds Masu's hands, he keeps seeing her. She has not regained consciousness. Aksh is tensed. He asks her to get up, says that all are here to meet her. All are in tears. Mamta and Sis are weeping. Masu slowly opens her eyes. Aksh is happy to see her open her eyes. Aksh cries, says she gave them a torrid time. They suffereed like anything without her. He cries. Masu says that she had gone to meet Sid. Mamta and Sid are shocked. She says that she wanted answers to her questions, so went there. She says that she did not want to start her new life with questions unanswered. So she took a promise from Sid, made him tell the truth, says Masu. Now both Mamta and Sid start to blink, they are tensed, they are guilty. Masu says that she got answers to her questions. Akshay says you will never understand others feelings, did you ever think what will happen to us? He tries to tell her that her suspicions are not true at all. As he tells her in strong words, she starts to cry. Aksh then mellows down his voice, tells her in kind words that he was advising her. He says that it is not nice to hear that on your marriage day, you had some suspicions. Mamsu cries, says forgive me bhaiya.. She says that she had no other option left. She wanted to wipe off all the confusion that she had in her mind. So she went and asked Sid straight, whether he loves Masu or Mamta. Mamta and Sid are stunned, they have their head bent. Akshay is confused. Tani smiles. Masu then says that she got a reply to her question. She says that she knows the truth now. She then sees Sid who has his head bent. Akshay says i dont understand what you are saying, whats the truth? Masu then sees both Mamta and Sid, then says that i got to know that Sid loves only me.. Mamta and Sid are much relieved.. Masu cries,says that she was wrong, she did a big mistake by suspecting them. She says that God punished me for doing so.She then asks Aksh to forgive her. Aksh smiles. Masu then says that she gave them so much of sorrow, she deserved this pain.. Mamta hodls her hand, cries. Aksh then asks Masu, is this the full truth or are you hiding anything? Mamta and Sid are again shocked. Damyanti too says that she needs to speak out. She should not keep any doubts in mind. Aksh says please talk. Masu says there is nothing. She is not hiding anything from them. She says that she had few misunderstandings, but now she knows what the truth is.. She cries, says that i too am a human, i loved someone so dearly for the first time. So i was a bit possessive, so suspected.. Mamta and sid bend their head down.. Masu then asks Aksh, tell me, in these years of married life, did you ever suspect Bhabhi? Aksh is confused. Mamta is shocked. Masu keeps asking the same thing, Aksh then says that she is right. He too did some mistakes in life by not trusting in Mamta.. He says that he did that only bcos he loved her so much and just could not think of living without her. That fear made his lost the trust he had in Mamta.. for sometime. But then he learnt from his mistakes.. He says that the fact remains that Mamta loves me and I love mamta.. Aksh says that all make mistakes, i too made a mistake, but learnt a lesson for life.. Anand then says that its not Masu's fault, Tani and Bua might have instigated her to believe all false things. Aksh tells his father to leave it. Akshay is relieved, so are others. Akshay gets up, hugs Mamta, he is very happy for Masu.. Akshay then holds Sid's hands, asks for forgiveness, says that he got carried away and scolded him for nothing. Sid smiles. All are again happy.

The doc now comes to the room, says that she is better now. She has to be here for few more days. the doc says that she has a blood clot bcos of the wound, so even after gonig home, she needs to rest and come for regular checkups. All agree. All start to go out, when Sid says that he will be with Masu. Akshay says that he will check the bills and come. All walk out leaving Sid and Masu in the room. sid sits on the bed, he is crying. Masu keeps seeing him. Nobody speaks. Masu tells herself that even today, she loves Sid very much. It hurts when she thinks about the fact that Sid loves mamta. But the love she has for him makes her forget that. She then tells herself that she wants to give another chance to Sid, bcos she loves him a lot. She tells herself that she is sure that one day, she will get all the love that she wants from Sid...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
15th January 2007

Update by sree

Mamta is again near the idol of God, in the corridor. She thanks God for showing them where Masu is. She prays that all goes well now.. Mamta goes back to the room, where Sid is seated on the bed. He has his head bent, he is weeping like a kid. Masu is seeing him cry, she is also in tears.

Tani is in the corridor, Karan is there. Karan asks her what was her 3rd plan? Tani is angry, she says that when all was going right, her plan failed.. Karan asks how? Tani says that she had thought that Masu after knowing about Sid and Mamta, will leave the house and go. Or else will tell all about Sid and Mamta, but Masu even after knowing everything, kept everything to her. Tani is very angry. She says that Masu now has even agreed to marry Sid.. Karan is confused, he asks what is wrong? We just want to send Mamta out of the house, so what is wrong if Masu is marrying Sid? Afterall, we need to be happy for masu, isnt it, asks Karan. Karan then tells Tani that she needs to think of some other plan to kick Mamta out.. Tani is very angry, she thinks that all in this family are emotional fools..

Sid asks Masu, why did she lie? He says that when she knew everything, why did she not tell all? Mamta too asks the same question to Masu. Masu says that she did not tell everything bcos she loves her family and her brother a lot. She cannot see them suffering. Sid is weeping , he just cannot stop. Masu says that it is true that she had few misunderstandings.But the fact now is that i know the truth, says Masu. She says that she knows that Sid even today, has feelings for Mamta, but she also knows that Mamta at no point of time did love Sid... Mamta is weeping now. She says that another fact is that even today, she loves Sid a lot.. Sid cannot lift his head to see Masu. Masu says that our house has all relationships in love, so she cannot spoil the love .. She says that if she had told all the truth, then Mamta and Akshay's life would have been in crossroads, she never would want that to happen. She asks for forgiveness, she says that she will never do this again. Mamta cries, hugs her, kisses her on her forehead. Sid is crying all the while. Masu tells him that past is past.. Sid says she has suddenly grown so big.. Masu asks Sid not to blame himself for anything. She then says that if he cribs, then she will run away again, never to return. Both Mamta and Sid are forced to give out a smile, as Masu jokes.. Sid says that she should not be telling that from now. He says that he promises that he will always keep her happy. He will never go away from her. Mamta now takes Masu's hands, gives it in Sid's hands. She says that she wishes both a great future, lots of happiness. She goes out of the room, leaving them alone.

Akshay is at the reception , enquiring about the bill, when he turns. He is shocked on seeing someone. They show a small kid, walking in the corridor. Akshay is shocked to see this boy. He follows the kid, the kid runs into a room. Akshay follows him, is about to go into the room, when he does not see the kid anymore. He is confused. He is looking into the room, when Mamta spots him, comes there, asks what is he doing here? Akshay is confused, he is tensed. Mamta says you were to go to the billing counter, what are you doing here? Aksh is tensed now, he says that he lost his way. he asked for the counter, but was shown the wrong way. Mamta is confused. Then she takes Akshay with her, Akshay keeps looking into the room for the kid..

Sid and Masu in the room. As days pass, Sid is there to take care of Masu. As the song Aate Jaate plays, Sid is shown taking care of masu. Masu is fast asleep while Sid puts the blanket over her. Sid bends down, kisses Masu on her forehead. He sits near her, keeps admiring her as she sleeps. He then is walking up and down the room as she sleeps. She then gets up, he makes her sit. He gives her the medicines and water. He holds her hand, both talk. They both are smiling , talking for long.. Both seem to be happy. They show the sunrise, probably indicating that it is a fresh start for both Sid and Masu.. Sid is again near masu, he cuts apples, gives it to her. Masu takes a bit , feeds Sid too. he eats, both smile, they look at each other. As they are talking, Anand and mamta come. All are happy and relieved that Masu is getting better and looks cheerful.

Finally the doc says that Masu can be taken home. He syas that she needs to come for regular physiotherapy. Akshay is there, along with Sid, he has come to take masu home. Akshay tells Sid that he will come in a minute and goes somewhere. Masu is sitting in the lobby waiting for Akshay to come. Sid is confused, he goes looking for Akshay. Akshay is now sitting in the corridor away from where Masu is, he is with the same kid.. He is feeding the kid food, he is talking to him, they both are playing as he eats. Akshay is smiling, laughing and talking to the kid, when Sid spots him. Sid stands behind Akshay, he calls for him. Akshay with a big smile on his face and food plate in hand, turns towards Sid. Akshay's smile vanishes as he sees Sid. He is tensed. Sid asks who is this kid? what is he doing here? Akshay is tensed, he says that he saw this kid and was talking, nothing else. Sid sees the food in his hand, Akshay says that the kid was not eating, so he thought he could make him eat. Thats it. Sid is confused, but Akshay keeps the plate, leaves the kid there, gets up and tells Sid that they will leave. But Sid is confused. As Sid is about to turn and go, he again spots Akshay seeing the kid , turning back.. Sid is confused.

Masu is home. All are very happy, Sid is also there. Bua taunts them says that this is kalyug. The girl who needed to get whacking is being petted by one and all. She says that the girl who gave her parents nothing but embarassment by running out of her marrige, is now being welcomed by one and all. All are upset. Anand says that she needs to spare his daughter. He says that we are all humans, so all tend to do mistakes. One such mistake was commited by his daughter, for which she has suffered too, got a deserving punishment. He says that he now needs to conduct her marriage, so that his responsibility is over. masu smiles.. Bua says that even if they call people for the marriage, they will never come again. Masu yells, says that its fine even if people do not come. She will prefer a simple and silent marriage with not much of pomp. She says that she will prefer a court marriage instead. Bua says do whatever you like, she is veryn angry, she goes from there. Tani and Karan too stage a walkout. Anand tells Sid that the coming 20th is a good date for their marriage. Sid is happy , so is masu. Akshay says that he will do all arrangements. Masu tells him that she wants it to be a simple affair. She wants only the family to be there. Akshay says , if you feel like that, then it will be done the same way as you say. Masu us happy. Tani is angry, she tells herself that she will see to it that she does not allow the marriage to take place..

Next morning, Masu is in the lawn, exercising, doing yoga. Tani comes there. She asks masu why she is silent? She says that she must either be a fool or she must be mad.. Masu is angry. Tani says that even after she knew that Sid loves Mamta, she kept quiet she asks whay is it so? Masu says that she also knows another truth, that is , Mamta loves only Akshay. Masu then says that another fact is that she loves Sid... Tani is staring at her. Masu says that by knowing the half truth, nobody should come to a conclusion. She also says that she is not bothered much with sid's past. She says that she only cares for their present and future and she feels that it will be good for both her and Sid.. Masu says that she very well knows Sid's past , but she is onyl interested in Sid's present and future. Masu then says that infact, Tani has all the experience in this. Yesterday, she loved Akshay, today she loves karan.. says Masu. Tani is shocked. Masu then says that Tani will never understand what a relationship is.. She says that the fact is that she never loved Akshay or never loves Karan, she only loves herself.. Tani is angry.. Tani starts to walk, but Masu akss her to stop, listen to everything. Masu says that til now, Tani had only one enemy in this house -Mamta. But from now, she has 2, bcos she is also there along with Mamta. Tani is shocked. Masu says that whenever Tani plans to do something bad to this family, she will see both Mamta and Masu together, standing against Tani... Tani is shocked.

Tani is upset, she thinks that now she has to face both Masu and Mamta.. As she thinks, Bua and Karan come there. Bua asks why is she upset? Tani says that she needs time to think. Karan asks her waht happened that she needs to think so much? Bua then says that she now feels that Tanmi should forget about others, thinks about her family with karan.. Tani says that she will not be happy till she kicks Mamta and masu out. Karan says that he does not see why she is so tensed. He says that Masu getting married to Sid is good for them, so why be tensed , asks Karan. Bua too says the same thing. Bua and karan say that Tani looks weak, she needs to rest.. But Tani sees Karan, says that she does not need advise, she knows what to do next.. Karan is upset, Bua is confused..

Akshay, Masu and Sid come to the hospital for Masu's checkup. As the three enter the doc's cabin, akshay tells sid that he will come back soon and vanishes. Masu is taken in by the doc for examination. He then comes back with masu, says that she has improved well, she now needs to come once a week. they both get up to go, when masu asks Sid, about Akshay. Sid tells masu to wait in the reception, while he will get Akshay. Sid goes looking for Akshay. He is shocked, when he spots Akshay in a room. He is putting the blanket over a lady, who is lying on bed. She is turned to the other side, so her face is not seen. Akshay sits near the lady on the stool.The same kid is there sitting on the bed. Akshay and the kid start to play now, they both are playing so casually as though they both know each other. Sid is shocked to see this..

Tomorrow: sid remembers that this kid is the same kid he saw in the corridor with Akshay. Sid asks himself, who is this kid, what is Akshay doing here? Who is this lady?? Sid is confused, worried.